How many tattoos do you have?

Thirdborn

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty-one years in the Marine Corps and no tatoos. No wisdom teeth or appendix either.

I'm not afraid of needles, I just never was drunk in the vicinity of a tatoo parlor on payday... I often thought of getting the buzzard, ball and hook, but really didn't have the burning desire to do so.

Twenty-one years in the Marine Corps and no tatoos. No wisdom teeth or appendix either.

I'm not afraid of needles, I just never was drunk in the vicinity of a tatoo parlor on payday... I often thought of getting the buzzard, ball and hook, but really didn't have the burning desire to do so.

Good for you. I always thought of people getting Tats as wanting attention. Kinda like look at me!!!

What ever.

Good for you. I always thought of people getting Tats as wanting attention. Kinda like look at me!!!

What ever.

the only thing worse than people staring/leering at your tattoos, is when they just come over and grab your arm and start twisting it to see the whole thing... what compels strangers to just walk up and grab people?

im sure there are plenty of kids who get them for attention, but not most of us.