I saw something yesterday evening....still dont know

at 7:23 pacific time

I was driving my 11 year old daughter to the local taco bell for some dinner and I looked up to the sky and saw a light blue circular shape moving way to fast to be a jet fighter and leaving now signiture trail fly across the horizon.

It took about 2 seconds to fly out of my view so fast I couldn't point it out to my 11 year old.

What did I just see?

But wouldn't they get better Mexican food if they stayed in Mexico?

You would think, but actually, all the good Mexican cooks now live here, making delicious carne asada that you can buy off the back of a modified RV at any Home Depot parking lot.

You would think, but actually, all the good Mexican cooks now live here, making delicious carne asada that you can buy off the back of a modified RV at any Home Depot parking lot.

Now of all the people on this board who would know that you think that would be me. And by the way can we get Homer Simpson's restraining order off the use of the D'oh emoticon...it would have worked beautifully here.

Now of all the people on this board who would know that you think that would be me. And by the way can we get Homer Simpson's restraining order off the use of the D'oh emoticon...it would have worked beautifully here.

That's not you selling tamales out of the back of the dirty blue Fit ?

That's not you selling tamales out of the back of the dirty blue Fit ?

No, I'm selling dirty Mexicans out of the trunk of my car. Thinking of changing my screen name here to El Coyote. :w00t:

I charge them to be brought over and then I charge people to get them out of my trunk. It's a great gig.

No, I'm selling dirty Mexicans out of the trunk of my car. Thinking of changing my screen name here to El Coyote. :w00t:

I charge them to be brought over and then I charge people to get them out of my trunk. It's a great gig.

I'd rather have a goose. Both illegal, migratory animals. But one is good for Christmas dinner.

Acid flashback?

I was driving my 11 year old daughter to the local taco bell for some dinner and I looked up to the sky and saw a light blue circular shape moving way to fast to be a jet fighter and leaving now signiture trail fly across the horizon.

It took about 2 seconds to fly out of my view so fast I couldn't point it out to my 11 year old.

What did I just see?

Has to be military, with all of the bases in So Cal you can bet yor bottom dollar that it's military testing something. The other day there were two mysterious booms that had huge air compression waves that shook windows and doors for a 30 mile radius.

Military denied any knowledge. My guess is they were testing IED explosives and armor shielding of some sort.

A spotlight?

Which direction was it? was it towards the pacific? The contrails from missiles launched from Vandenberg can be eerie looking.

If they are launched just after sunset, they can still be visible for a great distance. I saw one once up here in the SF area. The upper parts of the contrail are still in daylight and refract the light so the can sometimes show multiple colors.

Has to be military, with all of the bases in So Cal you can bet yor bottom dollar that it's military testing something. The other day there were two mysterious booms that had huge air compression waves that shook windows and doors for a 30 mile radius.

Military denied any knowledge. My guess is they were testing IED explosives and armor shielding of some sort.

Spent three days sailing of the coast of Pendleton last summer. Somebody was having some fun blowing chit up.

Groom Lake aka Area 51 however it's not just over the mountains from you. I had to look it up. That poster had me concerned there was something fishy going on in Palm Springs.

I rented a truck when in Las Vegas last time and drove up to the border. Was a fun trip. Left at the black mailbox, keep going until you see the "deadly force" signs. Jeep up on a hill watching for people approaching.

Probably nothing but a bombing range, but it was a fun ride!

Jeff

No, I'm selling dirty Mexicans out of the trunk of my car. Thinking of changing my screen name here to El Coyote. :devil:

Stick with slaves. much cheaper than illegals, and just treat them nice and they'll stay around. No worries about them going back to the homeland. Plus, slaves dont get into car wrecks like mexicans. plus, mine dont talk back. they just use a simple "yes'um".

What did I just see?

I was nowhere near there last night. You can't prove ANYTHING!

Got that?

:devil:

Groom Lake aka Area 51 however it's not just over the mountains from you. I had to look it up. That poster had me concerned there was something fishy going on in Palm Springs.

Well, if said unidentified item was moving that quickly, it could have left Groom Lake and been over Hemet in mere minutes. Or, the Marines at 29 Palms have a really great new toy !

On a straight line - Groom Lake would be less than 200 miles - on the ground there is no straight line!

And seeing as everyone knows about Area 51 - how about a new super-secret base in Death Valley ?

The truth is out there ! :devil:

A spotlight?

Which direction was it? was it towards the pacific? The contrails from missiles launched from Vandenberg can be eerie looking.

If they are launched just after sunset, they can still be visible for a great distance. I saw one once up here in the SF area. The upper parts of the contrail are still in daylight and refract the light so the can sometimes show multiple colors.

The first time I saw that in the evening sky I thought the 2nd coming of Jesus was happening until someone at the restaurant I was at told me what it really was.

CArrrrne Asada... Carrrrrne.. Say it sexy, like Ricardo Montelban.

Oh crap... I'm back in the mix now.

What did I just see?

I think it was Dr. Evil and Mr. Bigglesworth escaping in a giant Big Boy. :unsure: