This is not what being a Bills fan is about

duey

but they have no problem believing that a group of unprovoked Bills fans would attack a nice, quiet guy and his pregnant wife???!!! :pirate:

821251[/snapback]

Have you seen some of the sh!tbags that attend Bills games? Western New York's finest trash. Not only do I not have a problem believing this, I am suprised that it does not happen more often.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do some people think that a guy "attending the game with his pregnant wife" would never taunt or provoke, but they have no problem believing that a group of unprovoked Bills fans would attack a nice, quiet guy and his pregnant wife???!!! :pirate:

821251[/snapback]

Because "retard gene" plus "drinking since 8:00am syndrome" equals "let's take our frustration out on Pats fan thought process".

I have no idea if the guy was doing some jawing of his own or not, but I have seen bad things go down at that stadium and the surrounding lots.

Was the newspaper wrong for photographing the couple in front of a church? Yeah. Was he acting like an idiot and maybe even started the whole thing himself? Possibly. Is there a side to the story we haven't heard. Yes.

That said, don't act as if it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Stay with Hockey. They might fight in the game once in awhile on ice, but you don't see this crap outside the arenas! Well, maybe in Raleigh last sesaon with some 'Caniacs, but c'mon.. thats playoff hockey!! LOL!

Serioulsly though. These fans need to get a grip. Who cares what the other fan is wearing. The Bills suck ass, get over it. If he's wearing a Patsy or Fish jersey, SoFkinWhat!!!! Grow up or stay at home and beat up your dog when the Bills lose after you've had 23 beers!

Have you seen some of the sh!tbags that attend Bills games? Western New York's finest trash. Not only do I not have a problem believing this, I am suprised that it does not happen more often.

821270[/snapback]

Yeah I know how some behave out there, and inside the stadium too - had season tix for many years - it's not pretty.

I'm just remembering a story in the Boston media a few years back about a guy named Charles Stuart - he shot his own pregnant wife, killing her and his unborn child, then shot himself, then called 911 and convinced the police that they were attacked, robbed, and shot by thugs in Roxbury. The media - especially The Herald - and entire community bought it 'hook, line, and sinker'. "Poor Charles from Wellesley," they cried - until the truth became known. Then, "poor Charles from Wellesley" instantly became "!@#$in' Chuck from Revere!"

Like I said, I'm not saying it couldn't have happened - or that it didn't - and I'm certainly not sayin' that this guy beat his own face in so he could sue the Bills!!! :pirate:

I'd just like more facts.

Yeah I know how some behave out there, and inside the stadium too - had season tix for many years - it's not pretty.

I'm just remembering a story in the Boston media a few years back about a guy named Charles Stuart - he shot his own pregnant wife, killing her and his unborn child, then shot himself, then called 911 and convinced the police that they were attacked, robbed, and shot by thugs in Roxbury.  The media - especially The Herald - and entire community bought it 'hook,  line, and sinker'.  "Poor Charles from Wellesley," they cried - until the truth became known.  Then, "poor Charles from Wellesley" instantly became "!@#$in' Chuck from Revere!"

Like I said, I'm not saying it couldn't have happened - or that it didn't - and I'm certainly not sayin' that this guy beat his own face in so he could sue the Bills!!! :pirate:

I'd just like more facts.

821290[/snapback]

I remember hearing about that. I have also heard that about the Boston "media".

Sit between the 10 yard lines and you are fine...

821241[/snapback]

My seats are on the 45 yard line, row 23. I cannot believe some of the sh*t I hear and see around me.

We used to be in what is now the club section. We never had a problem there. When they converted it to the club (and substantially increased the cost), I could not justify paying all that money given that I live in Miami and cannot get to all of the games. I am sure our present location is better than the areas you mention, but it still can be too much for my four year old son.

821270[/snapback]

You said "shitbags." :pirate:

Even if half of what these people said happened is true, and based on his injuries there is no reason to believe they are lying, this was an embarassing and shameful display.  It's one thing to hear about Eagles and Jets fans doing this kind of thing, but for it to happen at the Ralph is very disappointing.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional...rticleid=164972

820886[/snapback]

It's sad to see that because we are all fans however my experience has been that if you go to a visitor park, wearing your team's colors, unless you're in a large group, you could be subject to the same kind of abuse.

I agree, this story smells of BS.  They should of just tipped the portapotti when he was in it & then left it at that.  My buddies did that the one time at the allentown art festival about 10yrs ago.  Funny as hell.  To this day I wont go in one of those things after seeing that.

820978[/snapback]

Yeah that's fking hilarious... :pirate:

I'm sure this guy is still laughing his ass off

I took another look at the story and the picture - the guy looks pretty big, and she's no 'delicate flower' either.  His 'broken face' looks fine in that photo - only the bandages look a bit "fishy".  Plus, they're from Woburn - which places them only slightly higher on the evolutionary scale than someone from Charlestown, or Revere.

821251[/snapback]

I agree, there are no bruises on his face and if he has a broken hand shouldn't he be wearing a cast instead of an ace bandage?

This does not surprise me one bit. In fact I'll go so far as predict the a**holes who did this sit in the Rockpile section. I cannot believe the antics I witness in section 241, and security does very little to curb it. I feel bad for any opposing fans. Most are just there to enjoy the game, and the Rockpile a**holes have to give them crap.

PTR

This does not surprise me one bit.  In fact I'll go so far as predict the a**holes who did this sit in the Rockpile section.  I cannot believe the antics I witness in section 241, and security does very little to curb it.  I feel bad for any opposing fans.  Most are just there to enjoy the game, and the Rockpile a**holes have to give them crap.

PTR

821467[/snapback]

Its not that bad in the whole section...my brother-in-law (Pats fan) sat in 240 for the NE game got some crap, but nothing more than verbal. 203, where my seats are, are relatively civil unless an opposing fan gets loud and/or responds to the taunts, then the world usually comes down on them...(I usually keep my nose clean - maybe due to the fact that I usually cut myself off of drinking with about an hour to go before gametime).

Its not that bad in the whole section...my brother-in-law (Pats fan) sat in 240 for the NE game got some crap, but nothing more than verbal.  203, where my seats are, are relatively civil unless an opposing fan gets loud and/or responds to the taunts, then the world usually comes down on them...(I usually keep my nose clean - maybe due to the fact that I usually cut myself off of drinking with about an hour to go before gametime).

821478[/snapback]

I don't know dude, I'm in 204 row 4, I posted earlier in this thread the many Pats fans around me were just looking to cause trouble. On the other hand, at the Vikings game, some Vikes fans wearing their colors were OK. Yet one Bills fan, a fat little zit faced kitty (FLZFP) would yell all kinds of really vulgar ****, then clam up when they would turn around. It got so bad eventually I told the FLZFP to shut the F__K up!!!

Here's a story: last year, during the national anthem, there were 3 guys next to me with their hats on refusing to stand. Turns out they were in the wrong section too. So they are leaving with the usher and just get past me when I pushed the last guy over. Hey, respect the flag and country! Any way, people get in between us and nothing happens. During the game, I had no less than 4 different people buy me a beer for doing that :pirate:

The idea that drunken mobs roam the Bills parking lots looking for trouble after particularlly bad loses does not surprise me. In the ratio of drunken lunatics to normal people attendees of sport forums, only NASCAR exceeds NFL football, IMO.

To encounter unpleasant people at or going to games they don't have to drunk. While traveling to the Oakland playoff game many years back, I had a nasty experience with an Oakland fan at a thruway rest stop. The guy was on the phone in full Raider regalia. I said in passing 'Changing your bet?' If it hadn't been a public place, I swear the guy would have pulled a gun on me. The look was bad enough.

As has been mentioned by some, this story is completely with in the realm of possibility. Bar none. Nothing left unsaid.

I have seen enough games at the Ralph over the last 5 seasons to absolutely confirm that random acts of violence occur.

Whomever said they had never seen a fight must NEVER EVER have been to RWS. What a joke.

I have seen probably 3 fights a game IN the stadium and much worse OUTSIDE the stadium each and every visit. Unfortunately, crowd behavior at RWS is pretty predictable.

Liqour plus ignorance plus immature losers pretty much equals dumb behavior each and every time.

Let's hope the guy got a few good shots in and rattled a few of the wonderlics.

This really is not even arguable. Case in point....here in this thread the argument has emerged that "there HAS to be more to the story." Really. Why?

To preempt any witty retorts. I still would never bring my children back to RWS. Sad but true. Not much to be proud of. Unless, those in WNY are proud of the super smart yellings of "suck my *ick" or "!@#$ !@#$" over and over and over and over and over and over.........

Why do I go? One, yearly family / friend tradition.....making the trek back to WNY.

Second, I like to be reminded why I left WNY. And, not all stadiums mimick this. I have been to games (more than once in each spot) in Green Bay, San Diego, Indianapolis, and Tennessee and the atmosphere is markedly different than RWS. Not even remotely comparable.

I'm going to do something about it. I'm going to start my own drunken mob that'll go around the lots and be nice to opposing fans. Let's see the out of town media latch on that story. I can see the headlines now...

"Drunken Bills Fans Help Saintly Pats Fan Jump Start Car"