HELLO BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

Hello to our FOOTBALL BRETHEREN AT TwoBillsDrive!!!

Kick Azz Awesome site you guys have here!

Just wanted to stop by, from your Bretheren Football site DaBearz.com, to say "YO".

I can't wait for this SUNDAY!!!!!

BEARS / BILLS!!!....GOD DAAaaauuuUUM!...This is FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!!

WELCOME TO CHICAGO!....and here's to a Smokin' Dog Fight, and no injuries on either side!!!

Oh yeah, I also have some awesome pics of the RUBEN BROWN MOTORCYCLE RUN - CHICAGO

that I'll post up for you guys later! It was a blast! And I already can't wait for next year.

This was the first anual run in CHICAGO, and we had 600 BIKES!!!

We rode through 9 towns, and free beer for all at the end of the ride. They also had some kick-azz AC/DC band that just ROCKED!!!

Your beloved Jim Kelly and the boys also showed up. He was so cool! He hung and mingled with everyone. Totally cool guy!

It was a GREAT DAY!

Anyway....in the mean time, I'd like to invite you all to visit us at www.dabearz.com for some great Pre-Game Football Talk...or smack, or whatever!

have started a WELCOME thread for you all!....come on over whenever you feel like it!

Here's the link:

http://www.dabearz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12097

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Great to meet'cha all!!!!!!!!... 0:)

Just wanted to stop by, from your Bretheren Football site DaBearz.com, to say "YO".

WELCOME TO CHICAGO!....and here's to a Smokin' Dog Fight, and no injuries on either side!!!

Oh yeah, I also have some awesome pics of the RUBEN BROWN MOTORCYCLE RUN - CHICAGO

that I'll post up for you guys later! It was a blast! And I already can't wait for next year.

We rode through 9 towns, and free beer for all at the end of the ride. They also had some kick-azz AC/DC band that just ROCKED!!!

Your beloved Jim Kelly and the boys also showed up. He was so cool! He hung and mingled with everyone. Totally cool guy!

It was a GREAT DAY!

Anyway....in the mean time, I'd like to invite you all to visit us at www.dabearz.com for some great Pre-Game Football Talk...or smack, or whatever!

have started a WELCOME thread for you all!....come on over whenever you feel like it!

Here's the link:

Great to meet'cha all!!!!!!!!... 0:)

793068[/snapback]

How DARE you come over here empty handed. Now march your ass back to Chicago and don't come back until you can score us some of the best god damned sausages on the planet. Then we can talk. :D

Welcome guys great to be on board over here and liking what I'm seeing so far but being a graphics maker myself I love having graphics in our sigs!! It does become a little much sometimes and we are working on implementing limits for everyone because it sucks scrollin through pages of it!!

Anyway hopefully some of you guys come on over and check us out for some friendly smack talk and discussion!! Our site owner's brother is a BILLS fan of all things so we rag on him from time to time, so you can look to chat with him his name is skiman!!!

Well here's to showing Dick Jauron how to build a winner!!!

Look forward to sharing posts this week!!

Take care!!

How DARE you come over here empty handed.  Now march your ass back to Chicago and don't come back until you can score us some of the best god damned sausages on the planet.   Then we can talk.   0:)

793120[/snapback]

What he said...hell, I'd settle, gladly, for a Chicago dog, and a sixer of Old Style. :D

Can I just take a moment to say how much that link makes me happy we don't have graphical sigs?

793105[/snapback]

Definitely makes you appreciate the cleanliness of this board. I agree.

How DARE you come over here empty handed.  Now march your ass back to Chicago and don't come back until you can score us some of the best god damned sausages on the planet.  Then we can talk.  0:)

793120[/snapback]

OMG!!!!....You would die for the puppies that I had in Lake Geneva the other day!!!

PORTABELLO & MOZZARELLA STUFFED BRATS!!!!.....WOW!!!!!!

I only live about 10 mins. south of the border. Which can be a lot of fun since there's a lot of Packer Fans around here!....they're always fun to tie to lamp posts outside of the bars!....LOL!!!!!

But, I gotta tell ya.....they sure knoiw how to make a GD BRAT!!!!

Gotta get outta here for the day.....see you guys man'ana!

Welcome guys great to be on board over here and liking what I'm seeing so far but being a graphics maker myself I love having graphics in our sigs!!  It does become a little much sometimes and we are working on implementing limits for everyone because it sucks scrollin through pages of it!!

Anyway hopefully some of you guys come on over and check us out for some friendly smack talk and discussion!!  Our site owner's brother is a BILLS fan of all things so we rag on him from time to time, so you can look to chat with him his name is skiman!!! 

Well here's to showing Dick Jauron how to build a winner!!!

Look forward to sharing posts this week!!

Take care!!

793181[/snapback]

You guys have a great team and some big boys but I think Dick Jauron will build a winner in time in Buffalo. He's already getting more out of our players than anyone thought he would. I remember reading most NFL previews and talk shows having us going 4-12 on the season and were at 2-2 so I'm happy right now even though the Bears will probably beat us. Good Luck Go Bills

You guys have a great team and some big boys but I think Dick Jauron will build a winner in time in Buffalo. He's already getting more out of our players than anyone thought he would. I remember reading most NFL previews and talk shows having us going 4-12 on the season and were at 2-2 so I'm happy right now even though the Bears will probably beat us. Good Luck Go Bills

793338[/snapback]

Don't worry we all thought Jauron was great (see 13-3) season, but we soon realized he was an emotionless robot who should be up in a booth somewhere!! Him and Wannstedt should just go to an island somewhere and never be spoken about in Chicago again!!

Looks good on you though!!

0:)

793338[/snapback]

We'll see. The jury is still out in Buffalo at least.

What he said...hell, I'd settle, gladly, for a Chicago dog, and a sixer of Old Style.  :D

793195[/snapback]

Mmmmmmmmm......Old Style. 0:)

Welcome Bears fans. That was quite a performance last night. Looking forward to seeing if the Bills can give you some trouble.

I registered to say hello!

The graphics are way too busy though. Too much eye candy even when pics, sigs, and avatars are blocked.

:devil:

It was a GREAT DAY!

Here's the link:

Great to meet'cha all!!!!!!!!... :devil:

793068[/snapback]

Last time I saw the Bills in ChiTown, they got their asses handed to them as Jimbo threw 3 ill advised Interceptions!!

Got to meet Dick Butkus though and proceeded to drink heavily before and after the slaughter. Think is was '93 or '94 season. Before the Soldier Renovations. Great City and super fun time.

Bears have the upper hand in this one come Sunday I'm afraid.

Don't worry we all thought Jauron was great (see 13-3) season, but we soon realized he was an emotionless robot who should be up in a booth somewhere!!  Him and Wannstedt should just go to an island somewhere and never be spoken about in Chicago again!!

Looks good on you though!!

793341[/snapback]

In 2001 you guys go 13-3 in one of the flukiest seasons in recent NFL history. I'm sure Jauron was the toast of the town after being named NFL coach of the year. Big surprise when the Bears fall off the following season playing home games in Champagne. This was probably about the time you guys started to turn on Jauron. When Kordell Stewert couldn't lead you to the playoffs the following year Jauron was fired. This was a coach that had Jim Miller and Kordell Stewert as his starting QB"s....

Enter Lovie Smith who also doesn't show emotion, the difference being the Bears are winning. It might be easy to give Lovie all the credit for that, but they're clearly winning with far more talent then Jauron ever had to work with. Grossman, Mushin, Jones, Berrian and then that defense, it's no comparison. The Bills are in better shape now then Chicago was in 2002 or 2003. The Bills are also playing much more competitively then anybody considered they would. This is a team that could easily be 4-0, that has started over a half dozen rookies. We might not win Sunday, but you will see how much a difference the second go around can be for a head coach.

In 2001 you guys go 13-3 in one of the flukiest seasons in recent NFL history. I'm sure Jauron was the toast of the town after being named NFL coach of the year. Big surprise when the Bears fall off the following season playing home games in Champagne. This was probably about the time you guys started to turn on Jauron. When Kordell Stewert couldn't lead you to the playoffs the following year Jauron was fired.  This was a coach that had Jim Miller and Kordell Stewert as his starting QB"s the three years he was coaching.

Enter Lovie Smith who also doesn't show emotion, the difference being the Bears are winning. It might be easy to give Lovie all the credit for that, but they're clearly winning with far more talent then Jauron ever had to work with. Grossman, Mushin, Jones, Berrian and then that defense, it's no comparison. The Bills are in better shape now then Chicago was in 2002 or 2003. The Bills are also playing much more competitively then anybody considered they would. This is a team that could easily be 4-0, that has started over a half dozen rookies.  We might not win Sunday, but you will see how much a difference the second go around can be for a head coach.

793630[/snapback]

Good points Kzoo, but here's the difference, imo....

Lovie may be "mild mannered" but he knows how to find, and put together, the talent that it requires.

Jaron didn't.

Saying that Jaron didn't have the "fire power" that Lovies has, is Jarons own fault.

...and he still doesn't.... :devil:

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

Lovie may be "mild mannered" but he knows how to find, and put together, the talent that it requires.

Jaron didn't.

Saying that Jaron didn't have the "fire power" that Lovies has, is Jarons own fault.

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

793683[/snapback]

Another emotionless coach with no fire power got fired from Cleveland named Bill Belicheck. I am not saying that Jauron is the next Belicheck, but we are very happy with him thus far.

Jauron was never supposed to be successful in Chicago. He was not Jerry Angelo's guy.

All of the criticism that I ever hear about Jauron has come from fans and sportswriters, who in the grand scheme of things, don't know dick. Every player that has been asked their opinon of DJ has summed it up in two words. He is a great coach and a great man.

Jaron didn't.

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

793683[/snapback]

It looks like no one else seems to notice that while you've been putting on the facade of a "respectful" opposing fan generously welcoming us into your home, you've been insulting our team from the beginning. That or everyone here has so little faith in their team that they'll allow you to make 41-3 predictions and say that the team doesn't have "fire power".

I'll admit, your team will most likely win on Sunday. The Bears are arguably the best team in football right now. But I think you're riding a little too high off of the Bears victory against the Seahawks with your "2006 Super Bowl Champions" banner. I hope for your sake that your team isn't acting the same way. We could very well play spoiler this week if that's the case. We're 2-2, but it's misleading. We could easily be 4-0 right now.

Saying we dont "have the fire power" is just an ignorrant statement. After 4 games we have the leading rusher in the NFL. We essentially have a rookie QB back there thanks to injuries and dumb coaching calls (hey, you'd know how that is wouldn't ya? How many years was Grossman out with a hang-nail?), over 1/3 of the team are new to the organization, we have a bunch of rookies starting, and a brand new coaching staff. They're all still learning to play together.

Their win against Seattle was impressive. But I also seem to recall the Bears bearly (ha, pun!) being able to squeeze out a victory against the Vikings and exposing a very BAD Packers team. Again, you will most likely win but show a little respect. I can GUARANTEE your team won't win by 38 points.

Oh yeah, just so it doesn't seem hostile or disrespectful, lemme add one of these at the end.....

screw this "you'll most likely win" BS The Bears have played Green Bay, Detroit, Minnesota, and Seattle. Seattle was without Shawn Alexander, Jeremy Stevens and Marcus tubbs and Floyd Womack. They beat Minnesota 19-16 Big Deal, Detroit hasnt won a game and the only game Green bay has won was against detroit. This teams overrated where going to win this one

Jaron didn't.

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

793683[/snapback]

With all that extra talent Chicago still hasn't accomplished anymore then Jauron did. They still have one playoff appearance and one playoff defeat. Perhaps they could be on there way to doing more this year, but it's clear Jauron got a raw deal in terms of talent, and I don't see how you can pin that all on him. It's up to the GM to evaluate rosters not a head coach, so what influence Jauron had on the Bears roster is minimal, and even less when you consider Angelos feelings toward Jauron at the end. It's simple to make it as cut and dry as Lovies great, and Jauron sucks. We do it all the time with our ex head coaches. It's just not true.

Jaron didn't.

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

793683[/snapback]

It's not the coaches job to find and put together talent. Who was running your front office then? Now? If it's the same GM then you may have a point because the coach is definitely involved in the process, but he shouldn't be leading it.

Whoever though Kordell Stuart could lead your team made a huge mistake.

...and he still doesn't....

Bit harsh since this is his first go round here wouldn't you say?

Jaron didn't.

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

793683[/snapback]

This is a statement you make when everything you know about Buffalo comes from ESPN. It'll take time for people to see what's happening in Buffalo but people will see.

OK - you football experts can fight it out for the next few day.

Me? I'm just dreaming about finally walking into the stadium that has housed some of the most loyal fans in the league and the ghost of Walter Peyton....I can't wait.

Bills 24, Bears 21.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....AT MYSELF!!!!

I completely forgot, between this site, and your other site...Buffalo Range, that I have already posted here quite a bit!

........ <_< ...... :lol:

Problem is, I don't get any email notification from this site, so I forget I was even here.

Now I notice that it's actually in every post.

Is there a way to set this up as Automatic....instead of having to check that box every single time that we post????

Just wondering....no biggy.

Anyway....RELAX guys!

Geesh....this can't even hardly be called "smack". And yet you guys are going off like the guns of hell.

We have total R-E-S-P-E-C-T for the BILLS, and know fully well that the numbers, so far, are NOT very representative of how your good your team really is.

You've been to the Super Bowl 4 times in the recent past! THAT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

We've only been there once. 21 years ago! So forgive us if we appear a bit hungry for something to root about!...LOL!!!!

Yeah, the PACKERS were nothing to write home about. And the LIONS were a piece of cake.

But, the SEAHAWKS......well, that WAS something to feel good about.

The BILLS will also be a great test for our BEARS. If we get by you guys, then we're looking pretty good...for a while anyway.

After the BILLS, I think our next biggest challenge will be the three road games in a row.

GIANTS, JETS, PATRIOTS....And, everyone is only getting better.

I, for one, really hope that the BEARS are NOT getting too complacent and cocky in these easy wins.

I, personally think that the BILLS will fight like dogs!

And, when I say BEARS 41 - BILLS 3......it's not to be "disrespectful" to another GREAT organization.

It's just to keep my BEARS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there!

I hate "nail biters"......when it comes to the BEARS.

I love wrapping it up by half-time, so that I can get to the really important things!

.....ANOTHER BEER!!!!

So, here's to a true DEFENSIVE DOG FIGHT between two GREAT teams!

WELCOME TO CHICAGO!

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3...!!!!

....come'on.....you can't expect me to just lay down my guns!.....LOL!... :lol:

Jaron didn't.

...and he still doesn't.... <_<

BEARS 41 - BILLS 3

793683[/snapback]

Marv and Jauron are the talent evaluators. Also, last I checked Love Smith in his 1st season with the Bears was 5-11, before turning it

around to a 11-5 score last year. They even lost to the tiny Texans 24-3 or some score like that.