HELLO BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

Hello to our FOOTBALL BRETHEREN AT TwoBillsDrive!!!

Kick Azz Awesome site you guys have here!

Just wanted to stop by, from your Bretheren Football site DaBearz.com, to say "YO".

I can't wait for this SUNDAY!!!!!

BEARS / BILLS!!!....GOD DAAaaauuuUUM!...This is FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!!

WELCOME TO CHICAGO!....and here's to a Smokin' Dog Fight, and no injuries on either side!!!

Oh yeah, I also have some awesome pics of the RUBEN BROWN MOTORCYCLE RUN - CHICAGO

that I'll post up for you guys later! It was a blast! And I already can't wait for next year.

This was the first anual run in CHICAGO, and we had 600 BIKES!!!

We rode through 9 towns, and free beer for all at the end of the ride. They also had some kick-azz AC/DC band that just ROCKED!!!

Your beloved Jim Kelly and the boys also showed up. He was so cool! He hung and mingled with everyone. Totally cool guy!

It was a GREAT DAY!

Anyway....in the mean time, I'd like to invite you all to visit us at www.dabearz.com for some great Pre-Game Football Talk...or smack, or whatever!

have started a WELCOME thread for you all!....come on over whenever you feel like it!

Here's the link:

http://www.dabearz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12097

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Great to meet'cha all!!!!!!!!... 0:)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to our FOOTBALL BRETHEREN AT TwoBillsDrive!!!

Kick Azz Awesome site you guys have here!

Just wanted to stop by, from your Bretheren Football site DaBearz.com, to say "YO".

I can't wait for this SUNDAY!!!!!

BEARS / BILLS!!!....GOD DAAaaauuuUUM!...This is FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!!

WELCOME TO CHICAGO!....and here's to a Smokin' Dog Fight, and no injuries on either side!!!

Oh yeah, I also have some awesome pics of the RUBEN BROWN MOTORCYCLE RUN - CHICAGO

that I'll post up for you guys later! It was a blast! And I already can't wait for next year.

This was the first anual run in CHICAGO, and we had 600 BIKES!!!

We rode through 9 towns, and free beer for all at the end of the ride. They also had some kick-azz AC/DC band that just ROCKED!!!

Your beloved Jim Kelly and the boys also showed up. He was so cool! He hung and mingled with everyone. Totally cool guy!

It was a GREAT DAY!

Anyway....in the mean time, I'd like to invite you all to visit us at www.dabearz.com for some great Pre-Game Football Talk...or smack, or whatever!

have started a WELCOME thread for you all!....come on over whenever you feel like it!

Here's the link:

http://www.dabearz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12097

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Great to meet'cha all!!!!!!!!... 0:)

793068[/snapback]

How DARE you come over here empty handed. Now march your ass back to Chicago and don't come back until you can score us some of the best god damned sausages on the planet. Then we can talk. :D

Welcome guys great to be on board over here and liking what I'm seeing so far but being a graphics maker myself I love having graphics in our sigs!! It does become a little much sometimes and we are working on implementing limits for everyone because it sucks scrollin through pages of it!!

Anyway hopefully some of you guys come on over and check us out for some friendly smack talk and discussion!! Our site owner's brother is a BILLS fan of all things so we rag on him from time to time, so you can look to chat with him his name is skiman!!!

Well here's to showing Dick Jauron how to build a winner!!!

Look forward to sharing posts this week!!

Take care!!

How DARE you come over here empty handed.  Now march your ass back to Chicago and don't come back until you can score us some of the best god damned sausages on the planet.   Then we can talk.   0:)

793120[/snapback]

What he said...hell, I'd settle, gladly, for a Chicago dog, and a sixer of Old Style. :D

Can I just take a moment to say how much that link makes me happy we don't have graphical sigs?

793105[/snapback]

Definitely makes you appreciate the cleanliness of this board. I agree.

How DARE you come over here empty handed.  Now march your ass back to Chicago and don't come back until you can score us some of the best god damned sausages on the planet.  Then we can talk.  0:)

793120[/snapback]

OMG!!!!....You would die for the puppies that I had in Lake Geneva the other day!!!

PORTABELLO & MOZZARELLA STUFFED BRATS!!!!.....WOW!!!!!!

I only live about 10 mins. south of the border. Which can be a lot of fun since there's a lot of Packer Fans around here!....they're always fun to tie to lamp posts outside of the bars!....LOL!!!!!

But, I gotta tell ya.....they sure knoiw how to make a GD BRAT!!!!

Gotta get outta here for the day.....see you guys man'ana!

Welcome guys great to be on board over here and liking what I'm seeing so far but being a graphics maker myself I love having graphics in our sigs!!  It does become a little much sometimes and we are working on implementing limits for everyone because it sucks scrollin through pages of it!!

Anyway hopefully some of you guys come on over and check us out for some friendly smack talk and discussion!!  Our site owner's brother is a BILLS fan of all things so we rag on him from time to time, so you can look to chat with him his name is skiman!!! 

Well here's to showing Dick Jauron how to build a winner!!!

Look forward to sharing posts this week!!

Take care!!

793181[/snapback]

You guys have a great team and some big boys but I think Dick Jauron will build a winner in time in Buffalo. He's already getting more out of our players than anyone thought he would. I remember reading most NFL previews and talk shows having us going 4-12 on the season and were at 2-2 so I'm happy right now even though the Bears will probably beat us. Good Luck Go Bills