happy birthday

mead107

Happy Birthday, Scott, brewski, Sloppy Seconds, and C.Biscuit97 !

See you in a couple weeks, Scott. Are you coming to Rochacha for a Garbage Plate? It's on me!

769162[/snapback]

Yes, it is. For those who haven't been there to witness it, Rockpile is quite the messy eater...slow, but messy. <_<

HFB, El Jefe, and others!

Happy Fuc#ing Birthday, Fearless Leader. Thanks for keeping this the best board on the net.

A HFBD to you other three as well. (It sucks being the "other guys" on #1's B-day, doesn't it?)

Happy Fuc#ing Birthday, Fearless Leader.  Thanks for keeping this the best board on the net.

A HFBD to you other three as well.  (It sucks being the "other guys" on #1's B-day, doesn't it?)

769759[/snapback]

As Bills fans we're used to being runner-ups. :angry:

Happy Fuc#ing Birthday, Fearless Leader.  Thanks for keeping this the best board on the net.

A HFBD to you other three as well.  (It sucks being the "other guys" on #1's B-day, doesn't it?)

769759[/snapback]

What he said. Seeya soon!

Thanks everyone...

Birthdays are certainly different these days for the Sept. 11th crowd. During our monthly company morning meeting, our CEO went out of his way to wish me HBD and then followed it up with a moment of silence for the victims of 911. <_< While our BDs are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, it is still a buzzkill nonetheless.

Other than that, a pretty normal day (minus the usual chirping from the Mrs... :angry: ) Now, if L. Jordan has a subpar game - that would be a sweet way to end the day and start my fantasy league.

I will be heading into town next Friday I think, so I doubt I will be there at lunch... I'll be around the rest of the weekend though!

Thanks again for the well wishes and HBD to all the other 911ers!