Talked with O.J. last night

Peter

For what it is worth, last night, we went to a local restaurant/sports bar chain that just opened up a new location near where we live in Miami.

While we were waiting for our table, O.J. walked by. When I was growing up in Buffalo, we lived near where O.J. lived. I used to go over to his house, he always was one of the nicest "celebrities" (especially compared to some of the other people that I have met) and was very generous with his time.

Of course, you guys and the rest of the world know the rest of the story and can draw your own conclusions.

In any event, we talked last night for about 10 minutes or so. It turns out that he lives near where we live in Miami. He is going up for the Jets game. He told me that he has a box for the game and is still a big Bills fan and loves going to the games.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was growing up in Buffalo, we lived near where O.J. lived.  I used to go over to his house, he always was one of the nicest "celebrities" (especially compared to some of the other people that I have met) and was very generous with his time.

760651[/snapback]

Well Peter, we must have lived very close to each other because I lived around the corner from OJ on Brandywine. I will second what you said about O.J. being generous with his time. He was always good to the neighborhood kids.

For what it is worth, last night, we went to a local restaurant/sports bar chain that just opened up a new location near where we live in Miami.

While we were waiting for our table, O.J. walked by.  When I was growing up in Buffalo, we lived near where O.J. lived.  I used to go over to his house, he always was one of the nicest "celebrities" (especially compared to some of the other people that I have met) and was very generous with his time.

Of course, you guys and the rest of the world know the rest of the story and can draw your own conclusions.

In any event, we talked last night for about 10 minutes or so.  It turns out that he lives near where we live in Miami.  He is going up for the Jets game.  He told me that he has a box for the game and is still a big Bills fan and loves going to the games.

760651[/snapback]

Was he looking for the real killer of Nicole in Miami or was he taking a break from his hunt for the guy who really killed his wife? :wub::D

Well Peter, we must have lived very close to each other because I lived around the corner from OJ on Brandywine. I will second what you said about O.J. being generous with his time. He was always good to the neighborhood kids.

760654[/snapback]

Wow, what a coincidence...my dad lived right around there on Chapel Woods. I remember going to OJ's house at least once. Didn't Schoenfeld also live around there?

Wow, what a coincidence...my dad lived right around there on Chapel Woods. I remember going to OJ's house at least once. Didn't Schoenfeld also live around there?

760687[/snapback]

You are correct. Schony also lived in that neighborhood as I recall.

Do any of you guys know what Schony is up to these days?

760654[/snapback]

He couldn't have lived on Brandywine. He lived in my nieghborhood on the West Side. Yeah, right down on West Ave. :w00t:

While we were waiting for our table, O.J. walked by.  When I was growing up in Buffalo, we lived near where O.J. lived.  I used to go over to his house, he always was one of the nicest "celebrities" (especially compared to some of the other people that I have met) and was very generous with his time.

In any event, we talked last night for about 10 minutes or so.  It turns out that he lives near where we live in Miami.  He is going up for the Jets game.  He told me that he has a box for the game and is still a big Bills fan and loves going to the games.

760651[/snapback]

Good story, congrats! OJ is still the greatest!

Small world. Last night I was upstate, I was looking for something to do, so I decided to stop by a prison. While there, I ran into David Berkowitz. He grew up in the Bronx, and was noted for his generosity as well. He was very nice to me.

Now, he wants to write a book, and donate the proceeds to the families of his victims.

You see, nobody is ALL bad.

Small world. Last night I was upstate, I was looking for something to do, so I decided to stop by a prison. While there, I ran into David Berkowitz. He grew up in the Bronx, and was noted for his generosity as well. He was very nice to me.

Now, he wants to write a book, and donate the proceeds to the families of his victims.

You see, nobody is ALL bad.

760769[/snapback]

Screw Berkowitz, he never played for the Bills, he played for some other team.

760651[/snapback]

To each his own, but that was 10 more minutes of time than I would ever give him.

I know I know...he was found not guilty. :w00t: