Paul Lewczyk

I like the stone because right now I'm PISSED. HE SHOULD BE HERE SEEING HOW MANY PEOPLE HE EFFECTED. If we get the brick we can step on it. 0:):lol: Come on Paul, get your but back here. If only he could.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In honor of his love of food, be sure to check out the four recipes he posted on our cookbook:

BiB Wings

Fried Chicken

Low Country Boil

Sweet Potato Pie

I think he'd want nothing more than for us to enjoy his food.  A shame he can't make it for us. :)

CW

700293[/snapback]

dont forget his biscuits recipe-

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/cookbook/viewrecipe.php?id=155

The $500 paver

In Memory Of

Paul Lewczk (BiB)

TwoBillsDrive.Com

What do you think?

705098[/snapback]

Would we like to add Darlene as well?, just a thought, they are together now

The $500 paver

In Memory Of

Paul Lewczk (BiB)

TwoBillsDrive.Com

What do you think?

705098[/snapback]

So is it supposed to be a memorium or ad for tbd? I understand it would be from the people at twobillsdrive.com, but to me it feels kinda tacky to say as much on the stone. We know who donated it on his behalf, why the need to tell the world?

Probably just my own mentality when dealing with donations, etc, but you asked what I thought.... :)

So is it supposed to be a memorium or ad for tbd?  I understand it would be from the people at twobillsdrive.com, but to me it feels kinda tacky to say as much on the stone.  We know who donated it on his behalf, why the need to tell the world? 

Probably just my own mentality when dealing with donations, etc, but you asked what I thought.... :)

705119[/snapback]

I agree. IMO, it would be in poor taste to add the URL. Just "In Memory of Paul and Darlene Lewczyk" would be perfect. We would not getting this paver to honor ourselves, we would be getting this paver to honor Paul and Darlene.

Having just come across this thread recently, and yes my powers of observation need a mighty overhaul, I couldn't help but be affected by it. Looking back through the threads, Paul and I didn't really interact very often. I always found his posts extremely humorous and even insightful.

I feel like a lesser man for not knowing Paul. :)

sometimes a username becomes the name for people I converse with online.....I tend to forget actual names

but God bless you and yours.......may he be with you

704903[/snapback]

I agree with you. It tends to blur the line on reality. You make friends with an avatar, a user name etc.

Sad news, my condolences to all.

So is it supposed to be a memorium or ad for tbd?  I understand it would be from the people at twobillsdrive.com, but to me it feels kinda tacky to say as much on the stone.  We know who donated it on his behalf, why the need to tell the world? 

705119[/snapback]

I could possibly see a handle reference or such, but the URL should be eliminated. In fact, I know the larger stones can be made with custom logos. Perhaps his avatar would be a good choice for an image?

The only reason I included the TBD is many do not even know Paul by his name and the TBD would stick out and we( his friends) are only his friends because of this site.

I don't think it is tacky at all but will go with the majority. maybe just leave off the .com

In Memory Of Paul

& Darlene Lewczk

TwoBillsDrive