Paul Lewczyk

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

Words cannot express my heartfelt sorrow.

Tom thank you for providing this information, and if you know anyone else from Paul's family, please pass on my condolences.

702085[/snapback]

your avatar made me jump... that was creepy.

Paul's death makes this the worst week in Stadium Wall history.  You add the Sabres on top of that, and I don't think there's a way to ever have a worse week.

Unless the Bills lose the Super Bowl again the same week like five of us get eaten by sharks in a horrible boating accident.  But the chances of that happening are slim.

701967[/snapback]

Who gets to choose the 5, us or the sharks?

Did the same with me.  I thought that was the avator that fit Bib the best.

702190[/snapback]

I agree Lana...and I did a double take when I saw JSP with the avatar too.

Reading all these comments about Paul makes me wish I would have talked to him more on the site <_<

I agree Lana...and I did a double take when I saw JSP with the avatar too.

Reading all these comments about Paul makes me wish I would have talked to him more on the site  <_<

702213[/snapback]

could someone please explain the avatar to me- whats the connection to Paul?

702240[/snapback]

That was the avatar Paul used for a very long time. He rarely changed it.

If there was another meaning to it, I do not know.

I've known Bib a long time from this board. He is one of the few people on the board I've ever spoken to directly. Our political differences were sharp but they didn't stop me from respecting and liking him. We have shared reading lists and carried on enlightening discussions through PM's, off the board. I'll miss those.

The depth of his anguish over the loss of his wife was immeasurable. I hope he has some peace and is with her now.

The one time I spoke to him was when I had some problems in my own life, when my step daughter was beaten. He gave me some good advice then. It wasn't the quality of his advice that struck me. It was that he gave a damn in the first place.

This place won't be the same without him.

I didn't always agree with the things he said and some of his off-topic stuff would have me very confused. But when he was being serious, there was not a single time that I can recall that every sentence he typed wasn't well thought out and completely genuine. He had a quality that made his words memorable and while some serious skimming seems to be a requisite when trying to read this board, his posts were ones I never skipped.

You tend to pay attention to a person like that. I know I did.

RIP

That was the avatar Paul used for a very long time.  He rarely changed it.

If there was another meaning to it, I do not know.

702242[/snapback]

The caption used to be:

"Not yet indicted, still under investigation."

702240[/snapback]

Well, didn't he joke about coming up with schemes to take people out or something like that? I can just see him making the same face as the one in the avatar. :)

Also, when I first joined here it seemed like he was "following" me around on the board so I began to call him my stalker. <_<

Well, didn't he joke about coming up with schemes to take people out or something like that?  I can just see him making the same face as the one in the avatar.  :)

Also, when I first joined here it seemed like he was "following" me around on the board so I began to call him my stalker.  :)

702344[/snapback]

Actually, his job was pretty much coming up with schemes to take people out in large groups. <_<

(He was in counter-proliferation. Making sure terrorists didn't get nukes, and such.)

Actually, his job was pretty much coming up with schemes to take people out in large groups.  <_<

(He was in counter-proliferation.  Making sure terrorists didn't get nukes, and such.)

702363[/snapback]

BiB > Jack Bauer

I can't believe how large the void is in the afternoons now. I really miss him.... :)

Actually, his job was pretty much coming up with schemes to take people out in large groups.  <_<

(He was in counter-proliferation.  Making sure terrorists didn't get nukes, and such.)

702363[/snapback]

Wow! Now I admire him more. :)