Lots of Visitors today - V-Coach

ACor58

Peters - Neal- Mangold- Villireal- Fabini would be an upgrade over last year.

633590[/snapback]

I'm thinking Peters - Neal - Mangold - Villarial - Runyon, with a day 1 pick at OG breathing down Villarial's neck. :lol:

peters - neal - preston - villarrial - runyan

633602[/snapback]

I agree with you. I think that it is Preston's job to lose at Center.

We could have brought Teague back to play Tackle. He was a tackle in Denver and that is what we brought him here for before we drafted fat Mike.

Neal would be a great pickup IMO. He's got a wrestling background and is very good with leverage and hand technique.

633572[/snapback]

I thought all the decent OL prospects signed with someone else while Marv was napping... :lol:

Neeeeeaaaalll!! Its about damn time we started getting serious about our O-Line. Sign him and Fabini (or Runyan), then draft 2 O-Lineman with our first four picks in the Draft and we should be set.

Also, give some love to the A-Train, I think he'd be a better change of pace back than Shaud currently is.

I thought all the decent OL prospects signed with someone else while Marv was napping... :lol:

633616[/snapback]

They did. Marv's just trying to "Sell us a bill of goods"... :lol:

God I hate that saying :wacko:

Ah ha.

Steven Neal would be a good move. I honestly think that Gandy and Peters will stay where they are. Anderson should be replaced. CV will stay where he is and the center position will be addressed either draft or fa. Nick Mangould (spelling) looks like a good "character" guy.

RB Anthony Thomas

LB Paris Lenon

QB Craig Neal

G Steve Neal

DL Israel Idonije

Edit:  I swear I didn't see the other topic when I went to post this!!!  So delete if you could please.  :lol:

633568[/snapback]

Same here!

I wonder if the bills might be considering a lineup of:

LT - Peters

LG - Neal

C - Preston or Mangold or free agent

RG - Villy

RT - Gandy

633653[/snapback]

How do you suggest we get Mangold??

Neeeeeaaaalll!!  Its about damn time we started getting serious about our O-Line.  Sign him and Fabini (or Runyan), then draft 2 O-Lineman with our first four picks in the Draft and we should be set. 

Also, give some love to the A-Train, I think he'd be a better change of pace back than Shaud currently is.

633627[/snapback]

Shaud = RJ

A-train was absolutly brutal last year in dallas, earning the nickname A Stain. If we went off that he wouldn't be a good pickup. However he knows jauron and has an idea how he runs a team coaches always bringing in one or a few of those guys. He does have experience and he's got size, that alone makes him more intriguing then shaud williams as the change of pace back.

I pray we get Stephen Neal. He's exactaly the type of player our oline is missing. Tough as nails and plays nasty, and can pull. Would be a huge step in the right direction towards improving the line.

Not bad. But can he play? Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about him. What's the book on him?

633729[/snapback]

He started all 16 games last year and NE Offensive Line is one of the best.

Not bad. But can he play? Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about him. What's the book on him?

633729[/snapback]

Scouting Report: Athletic player who knows how to get position. Uses experience from wrestling to gain leverage on opponents... works well in space able to pull and kick out block on screens or trap plays... not a dominating straight-ahead blocker has the ability to hold his position well... solid pass protector.

Shaud = RJ

633662[/snapback]

No way Shaud=RJ in my opinion.

Shaud's role however may change drastically from last year. Mularkey often took Willis out on third downs and Shaud came in for the shotgun draw or to be a safety valve for the 3rd and long. He played his role pretty well. He can catch and has those scamperback moves.

I get the feeling Willis will be in for third downs more often this year. If he needs a spell, then Gates should be the one to come in (or maybe A-Train). Waiting to see if Shaud fits in the new offense.

Neal would be a great pickup IMO. He's got a wrestling background and is very good with leverage and hand technique.

633572[/snapback]

Yeah but would he pass the great Krumrie test. You know...that test that is the ultimate way to tell who can play and who can't in the NFL. :lol:

Yeah but would he pass the great Krumrie test.  You know...that test that is the ultimate way to tell who can play and who can't in the NFL. :lol:

633838[/snapback]

He'd probably whip Krumrie, which would make it funny if he actually signs here.