Holcomb - 2 Passing TD's 245 yards

McGahee - 1 Rushing TD 112 yards

Evans- 98 yards 1 TD

Moulds 65 yards

Cambell- 1TD

2 FG

Buff-27pts

Buffalo Wins :pirate:

1st, Who is our QB? I doubt that there are many who would want to start JP, but God only knows what MM will do.

2nd, does our D show up? If we hold them to under 100 yards on the ground, and we can force Testeverde to have to scramble, then I think we win even with as few as 14 points.

I say Buffalo 21

NYJets 7

If our D plays like ****, then it will be a long, long day for the Bills.

1st,  Who is our QB?  I doubt that there are many who would want to start JP, but God only knows what MM will do.

2nd, does our D show up?  If we hold them to under 100 yards on the ground, and we can force Testeverde to have to scramble, then I think we win even with as few as 14 points.

I say Buffalo  21

NYJets  7

If our D plays like ****, then it will be a long, long day for the Bills.

472850[/snapback]

Expect Buffalo to smother the run, and force Testaverde to throw his lame ducks into our ball hawking secondary... That ought to be Jerry Gray's scheme if he's halfway ntelligent.

Expect Buffalo to smother the run, and force Testaverde to throw his lame ducks into our ball hawking secondary... That ought to be Jerry Gray's scheme if he's halfway ntelligent.

472852[/snapback]

I do expect it, but, I've been very dissapointed before. If our D does smother the run, we should win quite easily.

Testaverde has another big game. Our front four can't get to the QB and neither do our blitzes anymore. Testaverde has 4+ seconds to throw the ball and picks our overrated secondary apart.

Curtis Martin dominates our front 7 for another 130 yards.

Bill lose

23 - 16

PS - Yes I'm a Bills fan.

Testaverde has another big game.  Our front four can't get to the QB and neither do our blitzes anymore.  Testaverde has 4+ seconds to throw the ball and picks our overrated secondary apart.

Bill lose

23 - 16

472878[/snapback]

Our overrated secondary? They seem to be the only ones holding this ship together. When you play press coverage and a saftey blitzes and doesn't get to the QB, a big play can result. Other than that, our corners have been outstanding.

Curtis is sluggish after a career high in carries last year. I think 75yds would be a big game for him.

Testaverde has another big game.  Our front four can't get to the QB and neither do our blitzes anymore.  Testaverde has 4+ seconds to throw the ball and picks our overrated secondary apart.

Bill lose

23 - 16

472878[/snapback]

Hopefully your pessimism is incorrectomundo

Bills 23 

Jets 17

I see a similar game of last week against Miami.

472955[/snapback]

I don't see a similar game. Arguably, Miami planned for JP for the first 10 days or so and then got KH. Jets will plan for KH all the way. The only way we win is if we run well and get some turnovers. Don't expect a good day through the air. Hopefully the 12th man helps enough for us to pull out a win.

Bill lose

23 - 16

472878[/snapback]

"Overrated" is not a term I'd use to describe our secondary; it's the strength of this D. With virtually no pass rush to speak of the Bills D is allowing a paltry 5.04 yards per pass attempt, which is 3rd best in the league. The Bills are also tied for 5th in the league in INTs, again with little to no pressure on the QB. Finally, opposing QBs have a QB rating of 63.8, which is good enough for 3rd best in the league.

This D isn't playing very good football overall, but that's mostly do to our front seven not being able to stop the run.

We are going to SLAUGHTER the Jets.

Then lose our next 4-5, pull Holcomb, call it a season, let JP cut his teeth without the pressure of having to make the playoffs.

In the process, this Board will continue to call for TD's firing, Moulds' benching, trading JP for Jonathan Ogden, and the scouting of sumo wrestlers to play o-line. D_Wag will claim to have been right all along 1,304 times. Alaska Darin will resign as self-appointed TSW sheriff, citing an inability to reign in the post-Katrina-like lawlessness that takes over the Board. B_Harami will surface again and claim that the Bills' failure was the Will of Allah in punishment for his banishment from TSW.

Bill lose

23 - 16

472878[/snapback]

I would just like to point out all of those other times when we all "knew" that we'd blow out to the Jets and Vinny's 40-year-old, and then punch our TVs when they absolutely raped us. I speak distinctly to that pre-halftime Hail Mary.... then Chadwick's juke on ER.... then CM's big games last year. Seems every year we go in confident and come out with a big :pirate:. I'm not even confident this year.

Testaverde - 1passing TD 220 yards

Curtis Martin - 1 Rushing TD, 107yards

1 FG

NYJ-17pts

Evans- 98 yards 1 TD

Moulds 65 yards

Cambell- 1TD

2 FG

Buff-27pts

Buffalo Wins :pirate:

472841[/snapback]

So our pop-gun offense is going to explode on one of the best defenses in the NFL???? I can tell you now, that isn't going to happen. The Bills will be lucky to get past the Jets. The Jets may not be able to run, but they do have a good offensive line that will allow Testaverde to pick us apart through the air. I see the Jets doing a lot of screen passes to the backs and quick slants to the wide receivers. The Bills are going to have to play a lot better than they did last week because the Jets won't be giving us anything. The only way we win is if we play smart, rush the ball well and often (45 times) and stop the Jets on third down. Willis McGahee is the main key to getting a "w". If he has a big day we win, if he doesn't we lose.

"Overrated" is not a term I'd use to describe our secondary; it's the strength of this D.  With virtually no pass rush to speak of the Bills D is allowing a paltry 5.04 yards per pass attempt, which is 3rd best in the league.  The Bills are also tied for 5th in the league in INTs, again with little to no pressure on the QB.  Finally, opposing QBs have a QB rating of 63.8, which is good enough for 3rd best in the league. 

This D isn't playing very good football overall, but that's mostly do to our front seven not being able to stop the run.

473006[/snapback]

Wow...they held Gus Frerotte in check. They also gave him 2 TD's and 220+ yards.

When our secondary plays well against a QB talent in this league, I'll be open to your comments.

"Overrated" is not a term I'd use to describe our secondary; it's the strength of this D.  With virtually no pass rush to speak of the Bills D is allowing a paltry 5.04 yards per pass attempt, which is 3rd best in the league.  The Bills are also tied for 5th in the league in INTs, again with little to no pressure on the QB.  Finally, opposing QBs have a QB rating of 63.8, which is good enough for 3rd best in the league. 

473006[/snapback]

No pass rush are you freakin kidding me,,, they blitz on 99% of pass plays and the guy in Atlanta whats his name???? sure made them pay the piper..............I don't think the secondary is overrated either but they can only do so much before the flags start flying !!!!

Oh and that guy in New OOrleans he was lookin allpro against our blitz package!!!!!

The game will be on TV for about 3 1/2 hours although the playing time will be strictly limited to 60 minutes. It will start with a coin flip and end promptly after four 15 minutes quarters (barring overtime).

Other than that, I'm out of the predicting business. :doh:

First of all.. love the pop gun offense. I'm definitely going to start using that.

But this game, as almost always, comes down to stopping the run and establishing the run. I see Martin having a big game against us. I know he hasn't done much all season, but he hasn't played us yet has he. If that happens, its likely to be a long day.

I'm hopeful we can squeek out another win however. I say despite all the running Curtis does, we get a few key turnovers and somehow manage to win the game. I also predict our first second half touchdown.

We haven't been able to stope the run since Houston, and its obvious now that Houston is horrendous this year. There is no way we are going to completely stop the run, the only way we win no matter who is QB is with turnovers. The defense must get some TO's because the offense isn't going to help much. That being said, the 12th man makes the difference:

Bills 16

Jets 13

Buffalo 6 NY 4. Wait that was the Sabres and the Islanders last week. Lets go with Buffalo 3 NY 2. After an early safety on Holcomb the Bills hit the winning field goal as time expires. Seriously both of these teams have no offense and will not move the ball. Id be shocked if the combined score is greater the 20.

No pass rush are you freakin kidding me,,, they blitz on 99% of pass plays and the guy in Atlanta whats his name???? sure made them pay the piper..............I don't think the secondary is overrated either but they can only do so much before the flags start flying !!!!

Oh and that guy in New OOrleans he was lookin allpro against our blitz package!!!!!

473097[/snapback]

That's right, no pass rush. They blitz non-stop and generally don't get much pressure. That, of course, makes it even harder for the secondary. My biggest beef about the secondary this year is Milloy's tackling, which has been atrocious. Granted, the guy is playing with a cast on so he gets a flyer, but it still annoys me.

For the record, I am 4-1 this year only missing the Atlanta game.

I have no gut feel for the first time this year.

Official prediction will be later in the week, but I am leaning toward the Bills.

473517[/snapback]

Good call...The NYJ's are 31st in rushing offense, and have Ninny passing. i say defensively we keep them in check, because they'll be "easy" to game plan for. now for our offense, Holcomb has 1 more week of practicing with the 1st string under his belt, is confident in his skills etc. Look for a "breakout" game from Kelly, spreading the ball around. I would love to see T Mcgee take one to the house. He deserves it.

That's right, no pass rush.  They blitz non-stop and generally don't get much pressure.  That, of course, makes it even harder for the secondary.  My biggest beef about the secondary this year is Milloy's tackling, which has been atrocious.  Granted, the guy is playing with a cast on so he gets a flyer, but it still annoys me.

473411[/snapback]

You have a point .......so I guess it's Bills 13 Jets 12....on a late 47 yard lindell kick.....

with the wind of course!

Testaverde - 1passing TD 220 yards

Curtis Martin - 1 Rushing TD, 107yards

1 FG

NYJ-17pts

Evans- 98 yards 1 TD

Moulds 65 yards

Cambell- 1TD

2 FG

Buff-27pts

Buffalo Wins :(

472841[/snapback]

Buff 34

Jets 13

I don't see a similar game. Arguably, Miami planned for JP for the first 10 days or so and then got KH. Jets will plan for KH all the way. The only way we win is if we run well and get some turnovers. Don't expect a good day through the air. Hopefully the 12th man helps enough for us to pull out a win.

472993[/snapback]

You think the Bears will win the week? I'm from Chicago myself.

So our pop-gun offense is going to explode on one of the best defenses in the NFL???? I can tell you now, that isn't going to happen. The Bills will be lucky to get past the Jets. The Jets may not be able to run, but they do have a good offensive line that will allow Testaverde to pick us apart through the air. I see the Jets doing a lot of screen passes to the backs and quick slants to the wide receivers. The Bills are going to have to play a lot better than they did last week because the Jets won't be giving us anything. The only way we win is if we play smart, rush the ball well and often (45 times) and stop the Jets on third down. Willis McGahee is the main key to getting a "w". If he has a big day we win, if he doesn't we lose.

473078[/snapback]

And how do you like your crow served... raw or fried? :D