What beer will you drink during the game?

SF Bills Fan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

main st. brewing company beer. or whatever swill they sell at paramounts kings dominion...company picnic...oh well!

At the Bills Backers bar in San Francisco, we drink Labatts. the owner of the bar knows his stuff. I usually start with a few Guiness, then make the switch at the start of the 2nd qtr.

435206[/snapback]

Would it make sense to establish a microbrewery at Ralph Wilson Stadium? Seems like a great marketing pitch - a few years of a beer availible exclusively at the Ralph, then license it out to Wegmans or something. How many people would drink Buffalo Bills Ale every Sunday if that were real?

At the Bills Backers bar in San Francisco, we drink Labatts. the owner of the bar knows his stuff. I usually start with a few Guiness, then make the switch at the start of the 2nd qtr.

435206[/snapback]

Back when I lived in Bflo, Utica Club - not a bad swill, and affordable. These days, (don't really get to see many Bill's games - for years :lol: ), I have a few Millwaukee Ices' or my wife's Bud Lights.

I will be there indeed. Check out some photos from the Bills-Raiders game last year. A guy from the board made the trip out and we all went to the game. I think you might recognize the friendly confines of the Northstar here. We'll be planning another Bills party this year as the Bills are once again returning to the east bay.

www.keshler.com

I'll be hitting happy hour at the Northstar very shortly. I need to hang the flags for the season.

435271[/snapback]

Check out the shot of all of us in front of the bus. I'm wearing that "Super Bills" tie-dye. I went into the Raiders stadium with that. It's a mircale I lived. I did sneak in a six pack of tall boys which I passed out to the Raider fans around us (I'm still not sure how I go those in). That helped me make it through unscathed.

I've been living in South Florida for 22 years and for most of that time I've had to go out to local sports bars to watch the Bills games. As a result I drink whatever the special is. For the past couple of years our local Flannigans has having a great deal on some light beer or some kind of ice beer.

If I had my druthers I'd be drinking Genny Cream in that hideous green can, or Utica Club, or even Iron City, every Sunday!!! After all, after the first couple it really doesn't matter!???!!! (Because you're into the second quarter and the beer could be water for all we care because we're to busy screaming at the t.v. screen to pay attention to what we're sloshin down).

If only there were a way to create a dick-attachable spigot that guys could attach to their penis, turn on, and have piss automatically come out of their dick ice cold. An invention like that would surely pay for itself in no time given how much money you'd save from not having to buy any more Pabst Blue Ribbon. Plus, you wouln't need to keep that fridge on your front yard anymore. :D

Keg of the month in the household: Bass Ale.

435302[/snapback]

I've got something sorta like that and it might be converted in the shop in a day or two. It's a gravity fed ice-water bath device with hoses connected to a a cold sleeve which is fastened by velcro to go around and over the shoulder. I got it last December when I had my right shoulder joint replaced.

I wouldn't have to make the sleeve much smaller - if at all - for myself, now mind you. But, for the general population, I'm sure it would have to get cut down to wrap around the average Joe's schwantz without having too much slack.

Anyway, I don't need it. Maybe I'll sell it on eBay.

St. Pauli Girl beer here.

I wouldn't have to make the sleeve much smaller - if at all - for myself, now mind you. But, for the general population, I'm sure it would have to get cut down to wrap around the average Joe's schwantz without having too much slack.

435463[/snapback]

During the Pamela Anderson Roast some weeks back, someone made the comment that Tommy Lee's pecker was so big, it actually had an elbow. :D:devil::D