What beer will you drink during the game?

SF Bills Fan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I mostly drink ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon during the off-season, but when the pigskin begins to fly, I splurge and go with Labatts. Monday through Saturday it's back to the PBR's, though. A liver is like a well-seasoned cast iron pan. You don't want to mess with it by adding anything too fancy, or you might ruin that hard-won coating of black that makes it your favorite pan.

Well, I mostly drink ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon during the off-season, but when the pigskin begins to fly, I splurge and go with Labatts.  Monday through Saturday it's back to the PBR's, though.  A liver is like a well-seasoned cast iron pan.  You don't want to mess with it by adding anything too fancy, or you might ruin that hard-won coating of black that makes it your favorite pan.

435221[/snapback]

That is some funny stuff :lol:

Well, I mostly drink ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon during the off-season, but when the pigskin begins to fly, I splurge and go with Labatts.  Monday through Saturday it's back to the PBR's, though.  A liver is like a well-seasoned cast iron pan.  You don't want to mess with it by adding anything too fancy, or you might ruin that hard-won coating of black that makes it your favorite pan.

435221[/snapback]

I love PBR. I drink it all the time. I'd drink it Sunday, but the deal on Labatts is too good, plus they ice it for hours prior to game time and it's so cold. The Guiness is merely to trick my stomach and head into thinking I'm drinking ice coffee or something until it's too late and the buzz is back (it's tough on an early Sunday out here).

My liver is long gone at this point. Some other organ took over when it left me so I still live.

I usually drink Heineken, but I also have Sam Adams handy. Everytime Sam gets a sack, I will funnel a Sam Adams. I hope he doesn't break the single game sack record because I will probably pass out before the game is over.

Anyone ever have Becks Premier Light. Its the 64 calorie beer. I bought a 12 pack of that stuff last week. Of course its 64 calories because 2 of them equal the alcohol content of one normal light beer. I drank those things down with no problem and I only felt a slight buzz. Anyone else ever try them?

A homebrewed India Pale Ale. I also keep some Yuengling around for guests, and if it was easier to come by in NC I'd keep some Blue on hand. However, if people want to drink Bud, Coors, Miller and the like at my house they know that they need to bring their own. :lol:

I usually drink Heineken, but I also have Sam Adams handy.  Everytime Sam gets a sack, I will funnel a Sam Adams.  I hope he doesn't break the single game sack record because I will probably pass out before the game is over.

Anyone ever have Becks Premier Light.  Its the 64 calorie beer.  I bought a 12 pack of that stuff last week.  Of course its 64 calories because 2 of them equal the alcohol content of one normal light beer.  I drank those things down with no problem and I only felt a slight buzz.  Anyone else ever try them?

435237[/snapback]

You ever have a Beck's Dark. That's good stuff.

Alexander Keiths...or Pilsner.

So are you going to the bar where we met before the San Fran vs. Bills game?

435252[/snapback]

I will be there indeed. Check out some photos from the Bills-Raiders game last year. A guy from the board made the trip out and we all went to the game. I think you might recognize the friendly confines of the Northstar here. We'll be planning another Bills party this year as the Bills are once again returning to the east bay.

www.keshler.com

I'll be hitting happy hour at the Northstar very shortly. I need to hang the flags for the season.

I usually drink Heineken, but I also have Sam Adams handy.  Everytime Sam gets a sack, I will funnel a Sam Adams.  I hope he doesn't break the single game sack record because I will probably pass out before the game is over.

Anyone ever have Becks Premier Light.  Its the 64 calorie beer.  I bought a 12 pack of that stuff last week.  Of course its 64 calories because 2 of them equal the alcohol content of one normal light beer.  I drank those things down with no problem and I only felt a slight buzz.  Anyone else ever try them?

435237[/snapback]

Usually the shots will start flowing as the Bills score. When it's a big game, I will hit the frenet branca too. That stuff can kill you.

If only there were a way to create a dick-attachable spigot that guys could attach to their penis, turn on, and have piss automatically come out of their dick ice cold. An invention like that would surely pay for itself in no time given how much money you'd save from not having to buy any more Pabst Blue Ribbon. Plus, you wouln't need to keep that fridge on your front yard anymore. :lol:

Keg of the month in the household: Bass Ale.

If only there were a way to create a dick-attachable spigot that guys could attach to their penis, turn on, and have piss automatically come out of their dick ice cold. An invention like that would surely pay for itself in no time given how much money you'd save from not having to buy any more Pabst Blue Ribbon. Plus, you wouln't need to keep that fridge on your front yard anymore. :lol:

Keg of the month in the household: Bass Ale.

435302[/snapback]

I'll let your comments about my friend PBR slide.