[Name Only Title] Chad Kelly

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I understand the premise, but in this case... I mean... honestly... what more did he have to say?  :lol:

Edited by transient
added laughing emoji for clarity of intent
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DeepPass said:

He was the highest paid player in the CFL.   IMO a bi-polar young man.

Could be, but some folk are just genetically broken, it’s not uncommon in the human species.

I mean just look at us humans as a whole, has there ever been a time we weren’t killing  each other throughout history?  We are inherently flawed animals,  sure we try not to, and some are more successful than others, but we keep doing it…,

10 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

What Kills me is how you know Jim has tried to help Chad.  It's gotta break the whole family's heart.

It's sad isn't it

I'm not sure what you mean with that statement. All I said was that I wondered if it upset Jim

2 minutes ago, rocky61 said:

I'm not sure what you mean with that statement. All I said was that I wondered if it upset Jim

What I meant is what I said.  It has to be upsetting and heartbreaking for Jim and the entire Kelly family.  

I didn't mean anything else,and I didn't mean it toward you, so I apologize if it seemed that way.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

What I meant is what I said.  It has to be upsetting and heartbreaking for Jim and the entire Kelly family.  

I didn't mean anything else,and I didn't mean it toward you, so I apologize if it seemed that way.

Thanks....

Posted (edited)

I am a Canadian fan, who has supported the Bills for over 30 years. I was not sure if anyone here followed the CFL. I was not sure that anybody who is a Bills fan state side knew that. It was a comment more related to the Kelly family. I don't know for sure but, I'm sure Jim had some input on his (Chad) game as a QB. I will not ever bring this up again. I also didn't know his problems playing college ball.

Edited by rocky61

7 hours ago, rocky61 said:

I am a Canadian fan, who has supported the Bills for over 30 years. I was not sure if anyone here followed the CFL. I was not sure that anybody who is a Bills fan state side knew that. It was a comment more related to the Kelly family. I don't know for sure but, I'm sure Jim had some input on his (Chad) game as a QB. I will not ever bring this up again. I also didn't know his problems playing college ball.

You don’t need to apologize. All you did was ask a question :) Go Bills!

7 hours ago, rocky61 said:

It’s ok. This is a safe space. Nobody here… actually, most people here (there’s always a few, amiright)… won’t mind that you’re Canadian. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

He had the "it" factor in college, especially at ole miss. Loved watching him. Live arm. Could run. Very competitive.  It is such a shame that he flushed millions down the toilet. 

10 hours ago, transient said:

It’s ok. This is a safe space. Nobody here… actually, most people here (there’s always a few, amiright)… won’t mind that you’re Canadian. :lol:

Speak for yourself. Being a Canadian is worse than being ginger!

Not only do they lack a soul, but they still worship the British Monarchy! EWWWW

On 5/17/2024 at 8:43 PM, rocky61 said:

I'm not sure if this up set's Jim Kelly or not? His nephew Chad has been suspended for 9 games with the Toronto Argonauts, for sexual harassment again. Why can't this guy figure this out on his own. Once was bad enough, but twice...wow.

It’s Canada though…

Pretty sad & such a waste ! The kid could have had a pretty decent career in the NFL if he just would have gotten his S**T together but he continues to show why the NFL cast him aside & why Jim didn't advocate to bring him back . Jim doesn't need that kind of grief & probably knew he was that kind of kid from the get go .

• Like (+1) 1