Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Community note below for leftists to read so they can continue lying about what Butker said anyway...

Butker did not tell women their place is in the kitchen. He said, "[A]ll of my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all: homemaker."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Nah.. just a guy in his 30’s, former athlete, who goes to the gym regularly, eats healthy, owns a business and has  come to a point where I legitimately don’t respect people like you.  

I don’t hate you.  I just think weak men create hard times and people like you buckled under covid, will buckle under the next emergency and can’t handle any dissenting voices when the entirety of our societal institutions (daily) inundate us with messaging to counter any person who dares step up and challenge it. 

Most of us men, statistically speaking - relevant polling, are growing to resent y’all.  You may think you speak for women, but they don’t respect you for acquiescing on anything difficult. 

Many of them will thank you in public for being compliant .. and then think less of you in private.  

Meanwhile everything around us deteriorates because people like you are a slave to the system.  A cog in the messaging.  

Wait, dems buckled under covid?  You've gotta be kidding.   You may not whine about it yourself but open your eyes to other conservatives posts.  It broke them.  

A lot of Alex Jones type rhetoric here.  

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

It doesn’t matter that this is not clever or witty in the least because you have made Gene Frenkle’s day. It’s the first time anyone has responded to his brand of idiocy. Chalk up one RAK for L Ron Goodguy! 

Oof.  This is just boring.   You're losing your edge.  

I notice you haven't jumped on the tough kicker bandwagon.   Is it because...it's absurd?  I'm gonna assume that's it because,  well, it is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Wingnuts, how does it feel to be told that the Chiefs' kicker is your new hero? Conflicted? Doubtful. Probably time to double down I bet. Why not go full rettard? Buy his jersey and start wearing it to Bills games.

You have unknown civilians telling people someone is a hero, doubtful conflicts, gambling references, Robert Downey Jr movie quotes and a Butker jersey being worn to a Bills game.  

It’s just all too much, Frenkle.  Too, too much. 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gene Fuk.c stain got its marching orders to get its ass down to PPP. Butker must be destroyed.

Did you sign the petition GFS? 

:lol:

Oh Roy - stop. We all know.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Wingnuts, how does it feel to be told that the Chiefs' kicker is your new hero? Conflicted? Doubtful. Probably time to double down I bet. Why not go full rettard? Buy his jersey and start wearing it to Bills games.

Why don't you make fun of someone else as opposed to those with the immutable characteristic of mental ######ation?  It's not something I would wish on anyone. Not even you.  

I see you even went out of your way to misspell it to avoid spell check. 🙁

Edited by reddogblitz

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Nah.. just a guy in his 30’s, former athlete, who goes to the gym regularly, eats healthy, owns a business and has  come to a point where I legitimately don’t respect people like you.  

I don’t hate you.  I just think weak men create hard times and people like you buckled under covid, will buckle under the next emergency and can’t handle any dissenting voices when the entirety of our societal institutions (daily) inundate us with messaging to counter any person who dares step up and challenge it. 

Most of us men, statistically speaking - relevant polling, are growing to resent y’all.  You may think you speak for women, but they don’t respect you for acquiescing on anything difficult. 

Many of them will thank you in public for being compliant .. and then think less of you in private.  

Meanwhile everything around us deteriorates because people like you are a slave to the system.  A cog in the messaging.  

F off pansy. I sure do belive everything I read on the internet, though! Assuming you're only embellishing half of this: you're 39, HS education with a landscaping business that you consider "cardio". And you played club dodgeball for 6 months. The truth is somewhere in between.  Don't brag on the internet. You have no idea who you're talking to and usually come off as a douchebag in need of approval.

Stay alpha, bro. Not cringe at all. The jersey will certainly match your alpha hat.

5 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

F off pansy. I sure do belive everything I read on the internet, though! Assuming you're only embellishing half of this: you're 39, HS education with a landscaping business that you consider "cardio". And you played club dodgeball for 6 months. The truth is somewhere in between.  Don't brag on the internet. You have no idea who you're talking to and usually come off as a douchebag in need of approval.

Stay alpha, bro. Not cringe at all. The jersey will certainly match your alpha hat.

Wow a tough guy middle of the night reply 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Why don't you make fun of someone else as opposed to those with the immutable characteristic of mental ######ation?  It's not something I would wish on anyone. Not even you.  

I see you even went out of your way to misspell it to avoid spell check. 🙁

Well, snowflake, it's a movie reference. I'm sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities. Also, I'm not 100% in on the wholr woke thing, but I figure that future generations are forging their path, so who am I to stand in the way? Don't be so gay about it.

5 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

So we're allowed to attack posters now?  I like this board.

I have a feeling you wouldn't say 2 words like that to another human in real life.

Yes, please. You have my permission.

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Well, snowflake, it's a movie reference. I'm sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities. Also, I'm not 100% in on the wholr woke thing, but I figure that future generations are forging their path, so who am I to stand in the way? Don't be so gay about it.

Since it's a movie reference that makes it OK?

A really dumb movie too which doesn't surprise me you would think is a good place to expand your vocabulary.

Happy trolling.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gene Fuk.c stain got its marching orders to get its ass down to PPP. Butker must be destroyed.

Did you sign the petition GFS? 

:lol:

You are apparently the most prolific poster on this message board, with (obviously) loads and loads of time on your hands. Why do you never have anything interesting to say? Like  I could read just about any right-wing-parroting twitter feed and know exactly what your opinion is going to be on any subject. You're just a number, with no original thought, rooting for you team. I wonder if you were always like this or if this is just what you're devolved into after so much idle time. It's a cautionary tale, at least. I will try to learn from this.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Since it's a movie reference that makes it OK?

A really dumb movie too which doesn't surprise me you would think is a good place to expand your vocabulary.

Happy trolling.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I had no idea you would take it so personally. Is this your first time here? Why not place a cool washcloth of your brow and lay down and rest for a bit. You seem to have a weak constitution, not that I'm judging. Everyone has their triggers, amirite? Don't let that alpha guy see. He'll steal your lunch money!

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm sorry if I offended you. I had no idea you would take it so personally. Is this your first time here? Why not place a cool washcloth of your brow and lay down and rest for a bit. You seem to have a weak constitution, not that I'm judging. Everyone has their triggers, amirite? Don't let that alpha guy see. He'll steal your lunch money!

<YAWN>

Have another beer.

He really thinks the Catholic Church is messed up. Most of his speech is about how Priests are not doing their jobs as moral crusaders for traditional values. He sure sounds like a Protestant. Almost Martin Lutherish. 

The speech itself is juvenile, sophomoric and petty.   He says Priests are chosen by God, yet he seems to act like he knows better than God what Priests should be and do, It's a Fox news rant against the Church for actually serving the parishioners. If this idiot had his way, the Priest would be like leaders that harassed and oppressed Margaret Sanger for advocating Birth Control. The Church would die if it went back to doing that. 

This is Fox News rhetoric here:

"The world around us says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion." 

How many Christians have been carted away to the gulag over this?

"Congress just passed a bill where stating something as basic as the biblical teaching of who killed Jesus could land you in jail."

This is pure clownishness here: 

"They were motivated by fear, fear of being sued, fear of being removed, fear of being disliked. They showed by their actions, intentional or unintentional, that the sacraments don't actually matter. Because of this, countless people died alone, without access to the sacraments, and it's a tragedy we must never forget." 

Great! More should of died, so that some would not die alone. Just pure stupidity 

This is just so dumb: "Over the centuries, there have been great wars, great famines, and yes, even great diseases, all that came with a level of lethality and danger. But in each of those examples, Church leaders leaned into their vocations and ensured that their people received the sacraments." 

This is ignorant. Violence has declined as women have been set free from male domination. Birth control, legal abortion, easy divorce have all risen as violence in society has declined. Whether those are cause and effect, I do not know, but it is a fact, one is up, one is down and the same time 

"To the gentlemen here today: Part of what plagues our society is this lie that has been told to you that men are not necessary in the home or in our communities. As men, we set the tone of the culture, and when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction, and chaos set in. This absence of men in the home is what plays a large role in the violence we see all around the nation. Other countries do not have nearly the same absentee father rates as we find here in the U.S., and a correlation could be made in their drastically lower violence rates, as well."