Tommy Sweeney signed with Bears after tryout.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember Allen in a press conference said that Tommy Sweeney is not just the most interesting person in the locker room, he's one the most interesting people on the planet.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember Allen in a press conference said that Tommy Sweeney is not just the most interesting person in the locker room, he's one the most interesting people on the planet.

8pxuqh.jpg

Edited by Ralonzo

5 hours ago, sunshynman said:

Sweeney sat out last year after collapsing in training camp with Giants. Hope the kid got whatever medical issue resolved and can contribute. He was a training camp favorite with the Bills!

Please dont say "ground up and in the freezer" in front of him

• Shocked 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So, can you maybe fix the title?

I have no option to do that. And at this point it’s garnered more attention then if it had been correct. 

Edited by sunshynman
Words.

1 hour ago, sunshynman said:

I have no option to do that. 

There are three little horizontally aligned dots in the upper right corner of your original post.

You can click on them to bring up an "Edit" option, which will give you the opportunity to make alterations to either the post or the title. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

• sunshynman changed the title to Tommy Sweeney signed with Bears after tryout.