Congratulations Joe Andreesen!!!

Posted (edited)

UB football and Lancaster High School product signs a deal with the Bills. What an achievement for any player to sign an NFL contract, but for a kid who grew up cheering for the Bills and got noticed playing for a poor UB program anyway. Signed off a tryout! Pure heart and guts got him here, even if he doesn't get further than this.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 26
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Outstanding HS wrestler at Lancaster.  I was also very impressed by West Seneca East's Shaun Dolac's 2022 All MAC 1st team,  UB season.  He entered the transfer portal and signed with Utah State early in January.   I went to see his Utah State profile and then find that he went back into the portal a week or so ago and is returning to UB for his last year.  Crazy times in college football.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Outstanding HS wrestler at Lancaster. 

Good. One box checked. All he needs to do to make the final roster is 1) Convince McDermott he trusts the process, and 2) Spend some quality time as a member of the Carolina Panthers.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

We got our Rudy! Now let him trot out there and take the final kneel down in a Super Bowl win!

I was just thinking it was like a less depressing version of that. Now he just needs to help Frodo throw that ring in that volcano. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Pretty athletic kid. Good for him. Hopefully he gets a shot somewhere.

Screen_Shot_2024_04_24_at_1.40.53_AM.png

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

32 reps on the bench and 38 inch verticaldumb and dumber GIF

AND…….. He’s faster than Coleman. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

16 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Outstanding HS wrestler at Lancaster.  I was also very impressed by West Seneca East's Shaun Dolac's 2022 All MAC 1st team,  UB season.  He entered the transfer portal and signed with Utah State early in January.   I went to see his Utah State profile and then find that he went back into the portal a week or so ago and is returning to UB for his last year.  Crazy times in college football.

I wonder if he wrestled my son they are about the same age 25 my kid wrestled for Niagara Wheatfield at 220. 

Is he the “ ONE” 

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The new Matt Milano?

“ Mr Andreessen” 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1