Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

Just now, mollymalonesmafia said:

Giants vs cowboys. Ruined the slate. Not a good thanksgiving game

If they were going to do an NFCE matchup then the Eagles should have been picked over the Giants.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

But those cowboys fans going to feel really good about it up until they're embarrassed on national TV in the spotlight. 

maybe and it would be fun if so but Dak is like 14-2 vs the giants or something because they have been terrible since he has been in the league.  The giants are always decimated with injuries when they play Dallas.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If they were going to do an NFCE matchup then the Eagles should have been picked over the Giants.

sunday night football always fights for that game and then fox always does also.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

maybe and it would be fun if so but Dak is like 14-2 vs the giants or something because they have been terrible since he has been in the league.  The giants are always decimated with injuries when they play Dallas.

sunday night football always fights for that game and then fox always does also.

did Dak ever face Eli? without looking i'd have to guess yes

37 minutes ago, Mango said:

I work in well to do restaurant upstate that brings in a lot of notables from the city.  We just had a couple come in and the man works in the league office, rolling directly up to Goodell. He was telling me that Swift met with the league after the salary cap went up more than expected and requested a piece of league revenue going forward The league told her to kick rocks. 

So it wouldn’t be shocking to me that some of the schedule is around hers and even at her request. 

I know this is “he said/she said”. Just passing it along. 

My bullsheet senses are tingling.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

What a boring Thanksgiving.

Except for the Giants @ Cowboys those look pretty good. Bears are expected to be good. Dolphins have a good Offense and so do the Packers.... that game could be a shootout

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Except for the Giants @ Cowboys those look pretty good. Bears are expected to be good. Dolphins have a good Offense and so do the Packers.... that game could be a shootout

Packers-Dolphins could be good. I'll believe in the Bears when I see them in action.

22 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

What a boring Thanksgiving.

The Bills playing on Thanksgiving gave me a welcome respite from my obnoxious, Patriots*-fan in-laws. Now what am I going to do to get them to leave me the ***** alone for three hours???

• Haha (+1) 3