Xavier Worthy injured during 1st practice as a Chief

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Milano in coverage might snap this bloke in half.

Rapp the human missile would be a scary ending for worthy. Rapp has no regards to head or flying in off his feet for the kill.  

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

People worry about Xavier Worthy and it's possible he'll kill us, but heaps of speed players don't work out for whatever reason. Look at the list of the top 10 fastest 40 yard times by a WR at the combine ever excluding Xavier Worthy.

John Ross

Rondel Menendez

Jerome Mathis

Marquise Goodwin

Henry Ruggs

JJ Nelson

Jacoby Ford

Tyquan Thornton

Yamon Figurs

Darrius Heyward-Bey

All the WRs on that list had mediocre to nonexistent careers.

Edited by paulmm3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Goodwin was a nice kid who couldn’t stay healthy because of his size. Would much rather have bigger, stronger wideouts who can take the punishment that comes with the position. 

42 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

I propose Worthy for Higgins straight up. Let Burrow and Worthy prove they can survive the rigors of an entire season. 

This would really be helping KC. 

45 minutes ago, paulmm3 said:

People worry about Xavier Worthy and it's possible he'll kill us, but heaps of speed players don't work out for whatever reason. Look at the list of the top 10 fastest 40 yard times by a WR at the combine ever excluding Xavier Worthy.

John Ross

Rondel Menendez

Jerome Mathis

Marquise Goodwin

Henry Ruggs

JJ Nelson

Jacoby Ford

Tyquan Thornton

Yamon Figurs

Darrius Heyward-Bey

All the WRs on that list had mediocre to nonexistent careers.

Yes, but Tyreek Hill wasn't invited to the combine. His pro day work out would have been #9.

17 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

This is going to be one of the biggest eating crow trades , draft picks in a long time.

Ppl on here and Twitter were absolutely disrespecting the trade and not picking Worthy like crazy. It was unbelievable how bad ppl were trashing Beane n co

I was personally thrilled we didn't take him. There's years of proof that guys his size and skill set are busts but he ran super fast in shorts so ppl were talking like he's a shoe in to be an elite WR 

This isn't a good sign at all for KC

Guys like him getting drafted feels like the Tyreek Hill Effect. TH is fast af so clearly that’s the sauce. Just go find guys that are fast af and you can field a squad of TH’s and be unbeatable. 

Teams finding out it doesn’t work that way.

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

At this point we gotta hope Maye busts, Keon shines and Worthy "breaks easily"....Tua will never consistently hit his speed guys and father time will take care of Aaron.

Rookie Worthy and the Chefs get to play the NFC North, rooting for the Chiefs to face Mike Tyson logic this season.

"He took his helmet off but later put it back on after taking a drink and talking with trainers and coaches"

OMG!!! will he live??  Any word on weather they reached an injury settlement yet?

Chiefs are so screwed without a 1st round WR on the roster-- Yeah baby!!

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am a 30 waist…what does that say about me?

Not quite as wet? 

10 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Making a joke? I see. Sorry I didn't pick that up.

Having said that, no, he doesn't take daily workout videos. But he used to do plenty of videos and interviews about his work with Jordan Palmer and what he was working on back when he was young in the league and worried and highly motivated. Last two years nothing. That's what makes people speculate.

Anyway, see you round the boards.

Every rookie QB has a ton of coverage of what they're doing to improve in their first couple years in the NFL.

On 5/6/2024 at 7:41 AM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Can't wait until the end of the year when Coleman has more catches, yards and TDs than Worthy and Leggette combined. 

And worthy is mentioned as all pro rookie, leggette has more potential, and the Bills went 1-1 in the playoffs. 

• Eyeroll 1

With the new kickoff rules and formations, the KO return is going to be who can run the fastest 15 yards straight ahead (or angle) to best available hole in the blocking. Worthy will certainly get there fast, but the kicking team better get an arm/hand on him. I bet the Bills use Isabella or some other super fast player in that role.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, rsxfirefighter said:

No word on the brand/model of car. I bet it's a used Hyundai Sonata.  Those things are always stolen.