Rd 5, Pick 160: LB Edefuan Ulofoshio, Washington

Very good pick. UW fan here. He’s got a great nose for the ball. Very steady and intelligent. Huge energy. He’s a class act as well. Was a walk on and started his freshman year and was All Conference. Earned his scholarship right away. He’s from Alaska. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

LOL, and watch, a bunch of people will talk about him as if they watched him all season long.  Funny how many fans watched so much college football during and immediately after the drafts.  

This goes both ways. People who haven't put in the work, think they know more about scouting than Beane and the pros. And criticize Beane's every pick, like their own "selection" was an all-pro in waiting.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, somnus00 said:

This goes both ways. People who haven't put in the work, think they know more about scouting than Beane and the pros. And criticize Beane's every pick, like their own "selection" was an all-pro in waiting.

Don't dare try to tell me I haven't put in the work on this draft class.  I did not 1 but 2 mock drafts online last week and picked guys I'd never heard of because their name sounded cool.

I know my sh1t.

😄

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

If he yells that at Tua, i feel like that is loosely translated as: “you are truly short.”

Tua doesn't even pronounce his last name properly, acording to my Hawaiin friends.  :lol: