Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

23 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

More good news is the Ukraine/Israel aid bill had $3.5B of funds slipped into the bill to facilitate mass immigration of middle eastern Muslims.  Don't worry, the President and his liberal handlers assure us that importing millions of people that reject our culture and values and refuse to assimilate into American society, because diversity tells them they don't have to, are not a problem.  MAGA extremists are the big threat.    

Knowing this administration they will set them up across the street from Kiryas Joel, because the middle east shouldn't get to monopolize all of the hate in the world.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Was wondering how long it would take for this to happen. Kind of like when I was 10 years old and ran away. Was home in time for dinner.

Problem is the adults in charge are probably contemplating giving in to their demands.  Public officials that can't or won't provide a sufficient level of civil behavior and social safety for both pro and anti peaceful protesters and the general public shouldn't be in charge of anything.  I'm wondering if the people that elect and promote these idiots have learned any lessons here and are ready to stop putting losers and diversity hires in charge of anything? 

And since when did the police have to ask permission from the mayor to enforce the law?  The entire system is on the verge of chaos and that's exactly the goal of these professional protesters.  They care little to nothing about the plight of Palestinians or the safety of Jews.  They're what was at one time called anarchists.

Maybe Biden's DOJ can do something useful for a change instead of chasing legal ghosts to charge their political opponent with illusionary crimes?  Why not take a few minutes out of their busy day persecuting 1/6 suspects that did far less damage than these so called "students" and investigate who's behind funding these terrorist groups and then freeze and confiscate their assets and arrest their leaders?  And put an end to this crap. I think what you'll discover is these protests are organized and supported by various radial NGO's using your tax dollars courtesy of Joe Biden's gang.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Problem is the adults in charge are probably contemplating giving in to their demands.  Public officials that can't or won't provide a sufficient level of civil behavior and social safety for both pro and anti peaceful protesters and the general public shouldn't be in charge of anything.  I'm wondering if the people that elect and promote these idiots have learned any lessons here and are ready to stop putting losers and diversity hires in charge of anything? 

And since when did the police have to ask permission from the mayor to enforce the law?  The entire system is on the verge of chaos and that's exactly the goal of these professional protesters.  They care little to nothing about the plight of Palestinians or the safety of Jews.  They're what was at one time called anarchists.

Maybe Biden's DOJ can do something useful for a change instead of chasing legal ghosts to charge their political opponent with illusionary crimes?  Why not take a few minutes out of their busy day persecuting 1/6 suspects that did far less damage than these so called "students" and investigate who's behind funding these terrorist groups and then freeze and confiscate their assets and arrest their leaders?  And put an end to this crap. I think what you'll discover is these protests are organized and supported by various radial NGO's using your tax dollars courtesy of Joe Biden's gang.

Northwestern caved. 

I'm sure this will end the protests and disruptions.

<_<

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Abortion IS FKN TRANSFOMATIVE and not the only thing... the list is quite long and tragic.

Abortion is the only thing and restricting them to 15 weeks except for threat to the mother's life isn't "transformative."  Almost 93% of them are performed during the first trimester, and I'd surmise that only about 3% are performed after 15 weeks without there being a threat to the mother's life.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Abortion is the only thing and restricting them to 15 weeks except for threat to the mother's life isn't "transformative."  Almost 93% of them are performed during the first trimester, and I'd surmise that only about 3% are performed after 15 weeks without there being a threat to the mother's life.

I wish the mothers of these violent protesters would have gotten an abortion. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh it’s not transformative?

Then why has this been rejected in every red state when abortion is on the ballot?

Who the fk are you kidding?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Northwestern caved. 

I'm sure this will end the protests and disruptions.

<_<

I heard it said by others somewhere, many times on another topic that a policy of "appeasement" is a show of weakness that will lead to the next Hitler taking power.  

This nicely sums up what's happening now:  "Leftists have a tendency to hijack the causes of other movements as a way to elevate their own agendas, and this is exactly what is happening in the west with the Gaza issue.  It is rather revealing that these protesters aren't amassing on Joe Biden's doorstep or the halls of Congress. The people most directly responsible for the funding of Israel for some reason get a pass while US colleges with no power to change anything in the Middle East are overrun".  

Spot on!  But don't expect the MSM to pick up on the theme or ask a direct question like why don't you go protest in front of the White House because the guy making the decision to send billions in aid to Israel and veto any UN resolution of condemnation lives there?  Because the cause isn't important as its about anarchy, an assault on our society and culture.  How I miss the good old days.  I wonder what the Romans would do here?  Send in a legion or two to quell the problem I expect.   That's figuratively how liberals treated the 1/6 event.  But here, kid gloves and appeasement.  Why?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's not about Gaza/Israel

It's not about trans/LGBTQIXYZ+ rights

It's not about racism/DEI/BLM

It's not about climate change

It's not about Ukraine.

The issue is NEVER the issue.

The issue is ALWAYS the revolution.

Thus It's inevitable that they will eat their own.

• Like (+1) 1

It's not "free speech" any longer....

When you block jewish students from entering campus/buildings.

When you break into and seize buildings.

When you throw projectiles at law enforcement. 

When you vandalize property.  

When you disobey orders to disperse

When you assault others.

I know useful idiots such as The King don't understand this, but needs to be said anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, now you're deflecting to Obama - whose last day in office was 2,657 days ago.

jfc

100 fkn percent.

You freaks want to erase Americans that are not white, straight, and male.

foh

Obama is still there, behind the curtain

Demented Biden stands by and does/says nothing.  Just to win Michigan, he'll let every college get burned to the ground.  Guy is a demented, evil piece of smelly, runny sh*t.  

These people don’t care about Palestine.  It’s a useful current thing that they are cosplaying with to push their true views, which is the dismantling of America.

These people are Marxists.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

They hate this country and want to tear down the system to replace it with their idealistic views of equity. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

From the person throwing themselves down the steps to the women shrieking (at least, I hope they are women) as if they are being abused,

all of this is manufactured. These are actors playing a role.

They chose to illegally storm and occupy a building, breaking windows to gain entry.

No one should feel an ounce of sympathy for them as they pretend to be brutalized by police. Let the tears fall. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/30/watch-tears-fall-like-rain-as-police-retake-hamilton-hall-n2173578