Iran attacks Israel

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

checking in to see if Israel will escalate, aka retaliate. And where, when, how. I guess I'll Google. Or ask the brethren here their thoughts. Its Important information

I am continuing to pray. I dare say it would be no surprise on either side reading  me saying that ONLY God can bring any Peace in this region of the world.

the political rhetoric gets hateful and heated I get it. But at the CORE of us I trust both sides would prefer peace in our world instead of war.

But how to achieve it and get there....Come Lord Jesus. May YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

I haven't seen anything definitive on an Israeli retaliation.  I've seen that they (Israel) are deliberating/contemplating options at this point on whether or not to strike back.  I did see that Iran said they are done with anymore strikes and are calling it "even Steven" unless Israel strikes them.  Have to wait and see over the next few hours/days.  Scary stuff...

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The amount of logical backflips you have to do to arrive at the conclusion that the people who want Ukraine to be able to defend itself are the ones responsible for them dying is insane. I cannot imagine what kind of media diet someone with this idea has. 

Putin is responsible for Ukrainians dying. Putin has said that there’s no reason to stop the war when he’s winning because Ukraine is running out of ammo. The people who are responsible for Ukrainians dying are Putin and the people who prevent Ukraine from pushing his forces back by denying them support. 

This coming from someone who still believes/maintains Biden didn't know he had classified material all over his house for years.  Spare us. 

The only reason you libs care about Ukraine is because of what happened with Trump, Biden and Hunter.  You never gave a ***** about it when Barry did nothing after Russian annexed Crimea (because he had more flexibility).

Just now, Doc said:

This coming from someone who still believes/maintains Biden didn't know he had classified material all over his house for years.  Spare us. 

The only reason you libs care about Ukraine is because of what happened with Trump, Biden and Hunter.  You never gave a ***** about it when Barry did nothing after Russian annexed Crimea (because he had more flexibility).

Do you ever get anything correct?

You seem to live in a sad little bubble protecting yourself from reality because you cannot handle anything that might challenge you just a little bit. Projecting your ignorance on others seems to give you comfort even if you’re wildly wrong. 

If ignorance is bliss, you’ve gotta be one of the happiest people around. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You seem to live in a sad little bubble protecting yourself from reality because you cannot handle anything that might challenge you just a little bit. Projecting your ignorance on others seems to give you comfort even if you’re wildly wrong. 

This is funny.  Thanks for the laugh.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Shouldn't this be in the "Projection" Thread ?

Meanwhile: Would we (the U.S.) accept this if missiles were fired at us?

Biden warns Netanyahu US will NOT support Israel's counterattack on Iran amid fears of all-out war:

President tells PM in late-night call 'you got a win, take the win' after IDF shot down 'nearly all'

incoming drones and missiles

by Joe Hutchison

President Joe Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will oppose any counterattack against Iran, sources have revealed. Biden spoke with Netanyahu in a late-night phone call after Iran bombarded Israel with hundreds of missiles and drones on Saturday in response to a drone strike in Syria that killed 12 Iranians, including two top generals. A senior White House official told Axios that Biden made it clear to Netanyahu that US forces would not participate in any further operations. Netanyahu said he understood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13306161/Biden-warns-Netanyahu-NOT-support-Israels-counterattack-Iran-amid-fears-war-President-tells-PM-late-night-call-got-win-win-IDF-shot-nearly-incoming-drones-missiles.html

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile: Would we (the U.S.) accept this if missiles were fired at us?

Biden warns Netanyahu US will NOT support Israel's counterattack on Iran amid fears of all-out war:

President tells PM in late-night call 'you got a win, take the win' after IDF shot down 'nearly all'

incoming drones and missiles

by Joe Hutchison

President Joe Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will oppose any counterattack against Iran, sources have revealed. Biden spoke with Netanyahu in a late-night phone call after Iran bombarded Israel with hundreds of missiles and drones on Saturday in response to a drone strike in Syria that killed 12 Iranians, including two top generals. A senior White House official told Axios that Biden made it clear to Netanyahu that US forces would not participate in any further operations. Netanyahu said he understood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13306161/Biden-warns-Netanyahu-NOT-support-Israels-counterattack-Iran-amid-fears-war-President-tells-PM-late-night-call-got-win-win-IDF-shot-nearly-incoming-drones-missiles.html

Not support it how?  With troops?  I agree.  With all other support?

Don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The amount of logical backflips you have to do to arrive at the conclusion that the people who want Ukraine to be able to defend itself are the ones responsible for them dying is insane. I cannot imagine what kind of media diet someone with this idea has. 

Putin is responsible for Ukrainians dying. Putin has said that there’s no reason to stop the war when he’s winning because Ukraine is running out of ammo. The people who are responsible for Ukrainians dying are Putin and the people who prevent Ukraine from pushing his forces back by denying them support. 

Just like over-aggressive & tyrannical covid response, the same people who supported that, believe they have the moral high ground on the Russia/Ukraine war.

When we look back in a few years, we will see those like you as the ones responsible for incalculable lasting damage. ….just as we do the covid era and it’s reverberating effects. 

Same people.  Same mindset.  It’s who y’all are.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Just like over-aggressive & tyrannical covid response, the same people who supported that, believe they have the moral high ground on the Russia/Ukraine war.

When we look back in a few years, we will see those like you as the ones responsible for incalculable lasting damage. ….just as we do the covid era and it’s reverberating effects. 

In their defense, they think/feel they're doing the right thing.  But as the saying goes "the road to hell..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think before we deal with that, we should deal with your definition of “died”——as in your claim “No Israelis have died”?  

Ok, I got a detail wrong. 

Now, what is "Pro-Israel" you say I am lacking in? 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, I got a detail wrong. 

Now, what is "Pro-Israel" you say I am lacking in? 

Right off the rip, I’d go with your claim that no Israelis have died.  And, of course, that your obviously incorrect assessment of people being dead amounts to “a detail”. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Right off the rip, I’d go with your claim that no Israelis have died.  And, of course, that your obviously incorrect assessment of people being dead amounts to “a detail”. 

How many Ukrainians are dead by your keeper?

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Get it done 

The whole thing was scripted theater and drama between the involved parties.  Iran telegraphed the nature of the attack and gave their enemies a week to prepare.  Everybody got what they needed out of it.  The Iranians got to save face by retaliating, the Israelis suffered little to no damage, and the US got to demonstrate the competency of their weapons and strategies while giving Biden a much needed win in the eyes of the voters. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1