Iran attacks Israel

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯🇺🇸

🇮🇱‼️

Hopefully he was able to talk Bibi down from retaliating and escalating.  This could get really out of control.  For everyone here, stock up on supplies.  Prices are going to go skyrocket within days if this escalates.  

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hopefully he was able to talk Bibi down from retaliating and escalating.  This could get really out of control.  For everyone here, stock up on supplies.  Prices are going to go skyrocket within days if this escalates.  

John Bolton was exactly as you'd think.  He was all about massive retaliation.  Adam Kinzinger brought up the point, that eventually you'll have a nuclear Iran, and the tipping point is right now.  Lots of rockets coming in from Lebanon.  Is it even possible to maintain the current level of escalation, and is peace even possible long-term?  Biden has failed with lesser sanctions.  trump failed to maintain the nuclear deal.  Congress has failed with aid.  Would ANY of these policies have worked in an area bent on the destruction of Israel?  At BEST, the harshest sanctions maintain an uneasy peace ripe for expanding terrorism.  I'm not sure there's any solutions short of a massive inevitable showdown.    

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

Reported that Hezbollah popping off now.  Another wave of 80 drones incoming within the next 12 minutes.

I've seen some missile strikes that almost certainly had to cause casualties.  Those missiles were REALLY humming, not like most of the ones I've seen so far.  Possibly hypersonic, because 3 of them got by the defenses in short order.  

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

John Bolton was exactly as you'd think.  He was all about massive retaliation.  Adam Kinzinger brought up the point, that eventually you'll have a nuclear Iran, and the tipping point is right now.  Lots of rockets coming in from Lebanon.  Is it even possible to maintain the current level of escalation, and is peace even possible long-term?  Biden has failed with lesser sanctions.  trump failed to maintain the nuclear deal.  Congress has failed with aid.  Would ANY of these policies have worked in an area bent on the destruction of Israel?  At BEST, the harshest sanctions maintain an uneasy peace ripe for expanding terrorism.  I'm not sure there's any solutions short of a massive inevitable showdown.    

I've seen some missile strikes that almost certainly had to cause casualties.  Those missiles were REALLY humming, not like most of the ones I've seen so far.  Possibly hypersonic, because 3 of them got by the defenses in short order.  

Unfortunately, I agree.  If it was one wave by Iran, Israel could have sucked that up and said the Dome worked and stopped things there.  Now it's attacks from Iran, Hezbollah, and Lebanon.  Other countries are now being drawn in, and it's only just started.  This is going to get crazy, it already is.  This is bad, guys...

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Unfortunately, I agree.  If it was one wave by Iran, Israel could have sucked that up and said the Dome worked and stopped things there.  Now it's attacks from Iran, Hezbollah, and Lebanon.  Other countries are now being drawn in, and it's only just started.  This is going to get crazy, it already is.  This is bad, guys...

I get how Israel was incensed about the terror attack on them, but it was incredibly naive of them to think they can route out terrorism in the area, considering they're literally surrounded by enemies, including ones they can't even reach by ground troops.  Terror attacks are their school shootings.  Unfortunately, they're part of the uneasy peace, that just have to be accepted.  While the West is with Israel, are they really with Israel in the sense of an all-out conflagration?  I don't think a military 'victory' is even possible for them if this becomes a major conflict.  You'd just end up with mass destruction of the entire Middle-East.  Their next move is a HUGE move.  I'm watching Mark Esper right now, and he doesn't even seem to have a grasp on what could/should happen next.  He's almost guaranteeing a retaliation by Israel, which triggers another strike by Iran.  It feels like the collective Arab leaders are the only ones with a real chance to cool this down.

Demented Biden, Third Term Obammy, and Jew hater Schumer caused all of this. Another holocaust thanks to these sh*theads.  All these ***** want is the Michigan vote.  ***** them. What a mess.  

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters!

Iranian missiles have rained down on Ukraine for months now. Trump and his backers here on this side have either said nothing or cheered the move to strangle Ukraine. Some even make the argument Ukraine is just as bad as Putin's Russia. No Israelis died, but Ukrainian men, women and children are being killed and MAGA says nothing.  Worse Trump has encouraged Putin to fight and kill Ukrainians, saying it was a genius move, that he would push for a settlement where Russia would gain Ukrainian land.  Who is Russia's criminal partner in this? Iran. 

Not to say Israel is innocent in all this. Netanyahu is probably pretty happy right now, He wants a wider war, that seems obvious 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Iranian missiles have rained down on Ukraine for months now. Trump and his backers here on this side have either said nothing or cheered the move to strangle Ukraine. Some even make the argument Ukraine is just as bad as Putin's Russia. No Israelis died, but Ukrainian men, women and children are being killed and MAGA says nothing.  Worse Trump has encouraged Putin to fight and kill Ukrainians, saying it was a genius move, that he would push for a settlement where Russia would gain Ukrainian land.  Who is Russia's criminal partner in this? Iran. 

Not to say Israel is innocent in all this. Netanyahu is probably pretty happy right now, He wants a wider war, that seems obvious 

Exactly - how can you be pro-Israel and pro-Putin all at the same time?

Welcome to MAGA - where all roads lead to Putin.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

People like you are responsible for Ukrainians dying.

The rest of us simply want to stop feeding them to a wood chipper to provide fuel for our proxy war. 

Do you feel any sympathy or remorse, at all, when you see so many fathers, brothers and sons being forced to fight a war that many of them want no part of?

Notice the propaganda videos of the Ukrainian resistance only streamed across our televisions at the onset of the war.  Now we see videos of men trying to flee Ukraine, only to be detained and forced back into a forever war that likely ends with their life being sacrificed for what.. what’s the end goal now?  When does that end goal come?

How many are you ok with being fed to the machine?

No wonder most of the Bush era neocons now have become flag bearers for the new Democrat Party.  They were never conservative, they just valued war.. and they’ll flip sides and parrot the ideology of the party of war. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The rest of us simply want to stop feeding them to a wood chipper to provide fuel for our proxy war. 

Do you feel any sympathy or remorse, at all, when you see so many fathers, brothers and sons being forced to fight a war that many of them want no part of?

Notice the propaganda videos of the Ukrainian resistance only streamed across our televisions at the onset of the war.  Now we see videos of men trying to flee Ukraine, only to be detained and forced back into a forever war that likely ends with their life being sacrificed for what.. what’s the end goal now?  When does that end goal come?

No wonder most of the Bush era neocons now have become flag bearers for the new Democrat Party.  They were never conservative, they just valued war.. and they’ll flip sides and parrot the ideology of the party of war. 

How stupid, just stupid 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The amount of logical backflips you have to do to arrive at the conclusion that the people who want Ukraine to be able to defend itself are the ones responsible for them dying is insane. I cannot imagine what kind of media diet someone with this idea has. 

Putin is responsible for Ukrainians dying. Putin has said that there’s no reason to stop the war when he’s winning because Ukraine is running out of ammo. The people who are responsible for Ukrainians dying are Putin and the people who prevent Ukraine from pushing his forces back by denying them support. 

• Agree 2

So trimming back all the hyperbole from the perpetual outrage machine...

Iran sent over 300 drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles at Israel.

Israeli air defenses, supported by the US, UK and France, shot down 99% of them.

The results are, some minimal damage to an IDF base, and a little girl in critical condition.

... I'm sure Israel is quaking in their boots right now Iran, you really showed them!

4 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

So trimming back all the hyperbole from the perpetual outrage machine...

Iran sent over 300 drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles at Israel.

Israeli air defenses, supported by the US, UK and France, shot down 99% of them.

The results are, some minimal damage to an IDF base, and a little girl in critical condition.

... I'm sure Israel is quaking in their boots right now Iran, you really showed them!

That’s why I think this was retaliation for Israel’s attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria. 

Iran has to respond to save face, but does so in a way that Israel can defeat the attack to prevent escalation. 

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That’s why I think this was retaliation for Israel’s attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria. 

Iran has to respond to save face, but does so in a way that Israel can defeat the attack to prevent escalation. 

Stop calling it an embassy.

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Fkn idiots.

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So how much money has Biden given Iran? 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No one with a pulse, having read your posts, would ever think you were pro-Israel, Tibsy.  Rest easy in that regard, though I think you’re drinking the googoo juice when you suggest no Israelis have died. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

checking in to see if Israel will escalate, aka retaliate. And where, when, how. I guess I'll Google. Or ask the brethren here their thoughts. Its Important information

I am continuing to pray. I dare say it would be no surprise on either side reading  me saying that ONLY God can bring any Peace in this region of the world.

the political rhetoric gets hateful and heated I get it. But at the CORE of us I trust both sides would prefer peace in our world instead of war.

But how to achieve it and get there....Come Lord Jesus. May YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So how much money has Biden given Iran? 

To slow their nuclear program, you mean? Money well spent...had the deal been followed through on. But Trump sort of pushed Iran to build faster, so...

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No one with a pulse, having read your posts, would ever think you were pro-Israel, Tibsy.  Rest easy in that regard, though I think you’re drinking the googoo juice when you suggest no Israelis have died. 

How do you define "pro-Israel"? Love to read this.