T'Vondre Sweat arrested for DWI

What an idiot. He can't stay out of trouble for a few months before the biggest and most impactful event of his life (the draft)?

Take him off the draft board. We don't need idiots on the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

Never. Have you?

Many times and unfortunately many people do. I am 7 years sober in May but in my mind drinking is problematic if someone one is driving 100mph under the influence or if they have a drug addiction and a dependency on alcohol but would I take him off our board completely? Hell no.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, MJS said:

What an idiot. He can't stay out of trouble for a few months before the biggest and most impactful event of his life (the draft)?

Less then 3 weeks to go and he cant have a friend to drive, order an uber or just not drink at all. Some of these guys are complete idiots. Cant fix dumb. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Less then 3 weeks to go and he cant have a friend to drive, order an uber or just not drink at all. Some of these guys are complete idiots. Cant fix dumb. 

Oh, I agree but should we take him off of our board completely? If he’s there at #128 would you pass him up?

1 hour ago, MJS said:

More like a few weeks..but yeah.