Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Do you disagree with the content of what he says or do you have another random comment to deflect with?

I disagree with literally every single aspect of James Lindsay's existence. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oof they are so banal.  I bet they all eat well done steaks and vanilla ice cream.

Sometimes I think it's faux outrage just to rile up sub humans to vote red.  

The entire conservative movement exists at this point to funnel money and power to the billionaire class.

To keep the rubes supporting this movement, they use emotional triggers to activate people against anyone who might stand in the way of their mission. 

So instead of “White House issues same proclamation it has in previous years” the pushed narrative is that the second-ever Catholic President of the United States hates Catholics. 

This will keep people supporting candidates that will break working class Americans to ensure profits for their corporate overlords. 

Also, I’m making steak tonight since it’s finally nice enough out for some grilling. Gonna try for rare but I’m a bit rusty on the timing. 

And vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The entire conservative movement exists at this point to funnel money and power to the billionaire class.

To keep the rubes supporting this movement, they use emotional triggers to activate people against anyone who might stand in the way of their mission. 

So instead of “White House issues same proclamation it has in previous years” the pushed narrative is that the second-ever Catholic President of the United States hates Catholics. 

This will keep people supporting candidates that will break working class Americans to ensure profits for their corporate overlords. 

Also, I’m making steak tonight since it’s finally nice enough out for some grilling. Gonna try for rare but I’m a bit rusty on the timing. 

yes, only the republicans exist to help the billionaires. I needed a good laugh. Thank you 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

yes, only the republicans exist to help the billionaires. I needed a good laugh. Thank you 

Never said that. A lot of Dems are captured by the billionaire class. 

But unlike the liberal movement, the conservative movement exists *solely* to deliver for the donor class. 

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes!  But why do the non billionaires seem to be doing it too?

Get a meat thermometer.  Totally worth it.

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes!  But why do the non billionaires seem to be doing it too?

Get a meat thermometer.  Totally worth it.

Only way to become a billionaire is to become a millionaire. An easy way to become a millionaire is to sell your soul. 

I have an excellent meat thermometer (four probes with a Bluetooth reader) that I use for smoking meats. But steaks cook quick and I want to work on my timing on them better rather than eyeing a screen. 

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Never said that. A lot of Dems are captured by the billionaire class. 

But unlike the liberal movement, the conservative movement exists *solely* to deliver for the donor class. 

the liberal movement just seems to exist for whatever the most recent offended class they create and creating new climate crises. I’m just genuinely not sure what they actually want to achieve as it changes every few years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Only way to become a billionaire is to become a millionaire. An easy way to become a millionaire is to sell your soul. 

I have an excellent meat thermometer (four probes with a Bluetooth reader) that I use for smoking meats. But steaks cook quick and I want to work on my timing on them better rather than eyeing a screen. 

the keys to cooking steak are letting them get to close to room temp before you cook, starting with a hot grill or pan and resting after. I’m sure you know but they continue to cook during the resting 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the liberal movement just seems to exist for whatever the most recent offended class they create and creating new climate crises. I’m just genuinely not sure what they actually want to achieve as it changes every few years. 

Oppressed vs. Oppressors.

Marxism 101.

They want to achieve what marxists always want.  Power. Principles and standards are perpetually fluctuating in service to gaining, and then keeping, power

Destroying the opposition to acheive power is all that matters.

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the keys to cooking steak are letting them get to close to room temp before you cook, starting with a hot grill or pan and resting after. I’m sure you know but they continue to cook during the resting 

The reverse sear, preferably by starting with sous vide, is the best method IMO.

https://www.seriouseats.com/reverse-seared-steak-recipe

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It’s not liberal, it’s leftist.

And the goal is to tear down the existing power structure and replace it with a new, more “equitable” structure. 

37 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You see no irony posting this in a thread where conservatives are whining like professional Karen's?  Seriously?  

I'm old enough to remember people laughing at serially offended Twitter twats.   And now lookie here whaddya know, conservatives have become the always offended crybabies.  

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I would judge a political party not on what its opponents say about it or what its extreme members or vocal randos say but more on what their leadership says and (more importantly) what they actually do while they are in power. 

I grew up hating the Democratic Party and resisted supporting them as long as I could. But they’re not nearly as bad as I had been told. 

44 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yeah, I’m still working on nailing that. For years, my wife was either pregnant or taking IVF meds to get pregnant so I always erred on the side of caution by overcooking them. 

Now I’m just trying some stuff and trying to get it right. My dad still overcooks his steaks so maybe it’s genetic too, lol. 

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You see no irony posting this in a thread where conservatives are whining like professional Karen's?  Seriously?  

I'm old enough to remember people laughing at serially offended Twitter twats.   And now lookie here whaddya know, conservatives have become the always offended crybabies.  

You sound mad that people are noticing things. 

Sorry that the Romney Republican you can push around is gone.

Luckily for you, the party is fractured and MAGA has zero interest in winning elections, but conservatives can mobilize and boycott far more effectively than the left ever could.

With the change on X and rise of alternative media/podcast, expect the “whining” to become louder and more often. 

Most just wanted to be left alone.  Y’all won’t allow that to happen.  So here we are. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

In terms of made up celebrations???  Yes, meaningless.   Utterly.  Ohhh I'm sure in your delusional world it's an attack on religion despite him being an actual practicing Catholic.  Lol, old farts getting worked up over nothing.   But, that's your thing eh?

Wow, you’re edgy lol! Not overly clever or witty lol but you’ve got the young guy edginess down lol. Colbert-esque lol. Well done lol!

The president of the United States makes a proclamation for a “made up celebration”, posts it on the social media that has your panties bunched, and you are annoyed at people noticing. But, that’s your thing, eh? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Wow, you’re edgy lol! Not overly clever or witty lol but you’ve got the young guy edginess down lol. Colbert-esque lol. Well done lol!

The president of the United States makes a proclamation for a “made up celebration”, posts it on the social media that has your panties bunched, and you are annoyed at people noticing. But, that’s your thing, eh? 

Noticing?  That's what's going on?  Did Easter get canceled yet?  Maybe Biden will execute the Easter bunny tomorrow. 

You've all become so...small.  insignificant.   I at least agreed with conservatives about those people that were offended by everything.  They suck.    Now you're becoming them?  They are the worst part of the left.  I'd laugh were it not sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Noticing?  That's what's going on?  Did Easter get canceled yet?  Maybe Biden will execute the Easter bunny tomorrow. 

You've all become so...small.  insignificant.   I at least agreed with conservatives about those people that were offended by everything.  They suck.    Now you're becoming them?  They are the worst part of the left.  I'd laugh were it not sad.

You sound offended

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

You sound mad that people are noticing things. 

Sorry that the Romney Republican you can push around is gone.

Luckily for you, the party is fractured and MAGA has zero interest in winning elections, but conservatives can mobilize and boycott far more effectively than the left ever could.

With the change on X and rise of alternative media/podcast, expect the “whining” to become louder and more often. 

Most just wanted to be left alone.  Y’all won’t allow that to happen.  So here we are. 

Push around?  What in the world are you on about?

My only point is you are getting worked up about NOTHING.  Oh, I guess a correlary is that you all sound like the sissy lefties that used to get offended by everything.  Yup, that's you now congrats.  And if you don't see it your self awareness meter is busted.  Don't be surprised if you wake tomorrow with a Karen haircut and a Trump fupa.

Whoa - Trump cancelled Easter, too?

ALL of these presidents had the same rules, too?

Carter
Reagan
HW Bush
Clinton
W Bush
Obama
Trump
Biden

Embarrassing - fking embarrassing Karen. 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Whoa - Trump cancelled Easter, too?

ALL of these presidents had the same rules, too?

Carter
Reagan
HW Bush
Clinton
W Bush
Obama
Trump
Biden

Embarrassing - fking embarrassing Karen. 

Ummm….no.  I’m pretty sure it’s the proclamation that’s never been made until this special day fell on Easter.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

the sissy lefties that used to get offended by everything. 

Kid, for someone railing earlier about people being unaware, you bring a special brand of cluelessness to the show. Nice work. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

NOOOOOO HES ERASING CHRISTIANITY YOU GUYSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOO

oh wait

Fake tweet. Bribem couldn’t pronounce that much less be able to tweet it. Pure political garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I know it might shock some of you, but Joe Biden has zero clue about what is posted to his X account.

At least with the great orange menace, as ill advised as many of his tweets were, there was zero doubt that it was actually him.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Westside said:

Fake tweet. Bribem couldn’t pronounce that much less be able to tweet it. Pure political garbage.

But you think he personally wrote that declaration of Trans Visibility Day?

So either we count both messages, or we disregard both since he himself didn't craft it, a staffer did. You can't pick and choose. 

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Push around?  What in the world are you on about?

My only point is you are getting worked up about NOTHING.  Oh, I guess a correlary is that you all sound like the sissy lefties that used to get offended by everything.  Yup, that's you now congrats.  And if you don't see it your self awareness meter is busted.  Don't be surprised if you wake tomorrow with a Karen haircut and a Trump fupa.

I think it is "something" to some of the posters here. I respect that. You should too

• Thank you (+1) 2

👆🤡

These idiots are so upset that Biden's proclamation affected their Easter celebrations, yet here they are still whining about it on a message board ON Easter Sunday.

16 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I think it is "something" to some of the posters here. I respect that. You should too

It works day and night trying to show everyone how bigoted it is to any opinion outside the dnc narrative.  Nothing else, ever 

The FBI targeting catholics as domestic terrorists.

The friggin POTUS issuing a proclamation about yet another trans day that also coincides with Easter, when any other of the 145 trans days during the year could have sufficed for a proclamation. 

Leftist marxists adopting and promoting the made up term christofascist.

LRonfuk.cStain : Why are you all getting worked up over NOTHING!

The government targeting and blatantly disrespecting those of faith is a lot of things, but it certainly isn't nothing to the vast majority of Americans. 

Although I certainly understand why it appears to be nothing to commies.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It works day and night trying to show everyone how bigoted it is to any opinion outside the dnc narrative.  Nothing else, ever 

Telling somebody that their opinions are stupid, or trivial, or do not matter isn't going to advance the conversation. 

• Like (+1) 1

Also keep in mind that this, like every other destructive act by this regime, is by design.

They are purposely provoking Christians, hoping for a response. A violent response.

Then it will be....see! Christofascists!

Marxist playbook 101.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also keep in mind that this, like every other destructive act by this regime, is by design.

They are purposely provoking Christians, hoping for a response. A violent response.

Then it will be....see! Christofascists!

Marxist playbook 101.

Yep

• Thank you (+1) 2