Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If this is in fact true & this POTUS he is the biggest A hole POTUS that there has ever been his moral compass is in the gutter along with what & where he wants the country to be .

What a huge turd !! 

• Agree 3

I’m pretty sure both candidates are trying as hard as they can to lose the election.  There is no other explanation for the things these two people do.

As for Biden, he knows what he’s doing declaring this on the same day Easter falls this year.  It’s clearly a message .. and one every Christian should rebuke.  

He already banned religious symbols and themes at the Easter egg hunt. 

If you have any semblance of Christian values or even moderate/conservative values, the people running this country hate you.   They will not leave you, and what you hold sacred, alone.   They will continue this constant affront until you relent and give up. 

So vote this demonic regime out.  I’ve been hesitant to use that term, but that’s what we’re dealing with.  Enough evidence is out there.  These people hate Christianity and everything it stands for. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

You fkn idiots

International Transgender Day of Visibility

Each year on March 31, the world observes Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV) to raise awareness about transgender people. It is a day to celebrate the lives and contributions of trans people, while also drawing attention to the poverty, discrimination, and violence the community faces.

On Trans Day of Visibility, founder Rachel Crandall-Crocker reflects on year

That idea turned into International Transgender Day of Visibility, which falls on March 31 every year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You fkn idiots

Each year on March 31, the world observes Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV) to raise awareness about transgender people. It is a day to celebrate the lives and contributions of trans people, while also drawing attention to the poverty, discrimination, and violence the community faces.

That idea turned into International Transgender Day of Visibility, which falls on March 31 every year. 

Would a Republican, or an actual devout Catholic, put out a WH press release for this in a year it falls on Easter? 

Nope. 

You can deflect all you want, but we have a President who has two consecutive days of news cycles where he: bans religious symbols from his Easter egg hunt and then marks observance of an ideology that many Christians view as complete opposition to their faith on the holiest day of their faith. 

Optics matter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

The optics on this are bad for Biden. 

Just like his billionaire party the other night.  

While the orange dude went to the funeral of the fallen cop.  

The  msm narrative "orange man bad" isn't working anymore 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The optics on this are bad for Biden. 

Just like his billionaire party the other night.  

While the orange dude went to the funeral of the fallen cop.  

The  msm narrative "orange man bad" isn't working anymore 

Biden's handlers were wise not to go to the funeral.

He would have been jettisoned just like Hochul.

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Would a Republican, or an actual devout Catholic, put out a WH press release for this in a year it falls on Easter? 

Nope. 

You can deflect all you want, but we have a President who has two consecutive days of news cycles where he: bans religious symbols from his Easter egg hunt and then marks observance of an ideology that many Christians view as complete opposition to their faith on the holiest day of their faith. 

Optics matter. 

Are you serious?

You're CYING about an EASTER EGG ROLL event?

8l0d7g.jpg

JFC

Did you buy your Trump Bible yet?

Easter weekend and your Orange Jesus is posting shitt like this?

Take your faux tears and shove it.

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you serious?

You're CYING about an EASTER EGG ROLL event?

8l0d7g.jpg

JFC

Did you buy your Trump Bible yet?

Easter weekend and your Orange Jesus is posting shitt like this?

Take your faux tears and shove it.

Take your racist bs and shove it. It must suck to be such a loser. You’re such a hateful person. Disgusting.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m pretty sure both candidates are trying as hard as they can to lose the election.  There is no other explanation for the things these two people do.

That's the best explanation I've seen.

I do see that this "Day of Visibility" is always on March 31, so no, it wasn't chosen to coincide with Easter, which of course moves around every year ("the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox" if I remember correctly). 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

As for Biden, he knows what he’s doing declaring this on the same day Easter falls this year.  It’s clearly a message .. and one every Christian should rebuke.  

He already banned religious symbols and themes at the Easter egg hunt. 

If you have any semblance of Christian values or even moderate/conservative values, the people running this country hate you.   They will not leave you, and what you hold sacred, alone.   They will continue this constant affront until you relent and give up. 

So vote this demonic regime out.  I’ve been hesitant to use that term, but that’s what we’re dealing with.  Enough evidence is out there.  These people hate Christianity and everything it stands for. 

“Love thy neighbor” 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Love thy neighbor” 

What did I say that is in opposition to that?

As someone who dislikes Trump, I’m stating that our only recourse is to vote for a very flawed candidate because the other side hates us .. and furthermore, will not leave us alone.  It’s a constant antagonistic nature from them.

I was someone who participated in Pride and supported LGBTQ groups 10 years ago.  I rejected the idea that it was a slippery slope.  I was wrong .. it’s relentless and it’s the new religion. 

31 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's the best explanation I've seen.

I do see that this "Day of Visibility" is always on March 31, so no, it wasn't chosen to coincide with Easter, which of course moves around every year ("the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox" if I remember correctly). 

Optics Matter, and no Republican or actual devout Catholic makes that WH press release when the day falls on Easter.   ….especially a day after they announced no religious symbols would be allowed at the WH Easter egg hunt. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Optics Matter, and no Republican or actual devout Catholic makes that WH press release when the day falls on Easter.   ….especially a day after they announced no religious symbols would be allowed at the WH Easter egg hunt. 

I agree. I don't see any reason for these proclamations in general.

As for "no religious symbols" - I agree with the Biden White House on that one. There's the religious Easter (church services, prayer, and expressions of communal joy), and there's the secular Easter (real bunnies, creepy grown ups in Easter Bunny costumes, egg rolls and egg hunts, Peeps, etc.) and it's best to keep those two very different things separate. I wouldn't want to go to Easter Mass and be assaulted by a priest in an Easter Bunny costume handing out Peeps either.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You fkn idiots

This explains this perfectly - and thanks for admitting you know this is insulting - but shocker - you can’t call it out as such.  March 31 was picked in 2009 bc chances are good many years it will fall around Good Friday, Holy Thursday, or Easter. 

But this is the bottom line:

“They do these provocations intentionally, as I have discussed at length in the past, as a means of stoking a reaction they can use to their advantage.

On the reactionary side at present, it must be indicated that there are multiple overlapping active measures to drag faithful Christians into reactionary stances. One is the prevailing "Operation Christian Nationalism….”

They have an entire month of celebration!  But we need March 31 to be this nonsense.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This explains this perfectly - and thanks for admitting you know this is insulting - but shocker - you can’t call it out as such.  March 31 was picked in 2009 bc chances are good many years it will fall around Good Friday, Holy Thursday, or Easter. 

But this is the bottom line:

“They do these provocations intentionally, as I have discussed at length in the past, as a means of stoking a reaction they can use to their advantage.

On the reactionary side at present, it must be indicated that there are multiple overlapping active measures to drag faithful Christians into reactionary stances. One is the prevailing "Operation Christian Nationalism….”

They have an entire month of celebration!  But we need March 31 to be this nonsense.  

Insulting?  Nope.

I can give two fks about a proclamation.

I’m just laughing at you pathetic simps.

The day of visibility was chosen to purposely most often coincide with Holy Week.

There's a whole friggin month for LGBTQ+ xyz visibility....but none of those 30 days are good enough for the T visibility day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What did I say that is in opposition to that?

As someone who dislikes Trump, I’m stating that our only recourse is to vote for a very flawed candidate because the other side hates us .. and furthermore, will not leave us alone.  It’s a constant antagonistic nature from them.

I was someone who participated in Pride and supported LGBTQ groups 10 years ago.  I rejected the idea that it was a slippery slope.  I was wrong .. it’s relentless and it’s the new religion. 

You did when you said that declaring transgender day of visibility means that Biden somehow hates all Christians and is "demonic." 

Same old song and dance we've heard for years. I remember when Obama was going to make it illegal to be a Christian. 

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As for "no religious symbols" - I agree with the Biden White House on that one. There's the religious Easter (church services, prayer, and expressions of communal joy), and there's the secular Easter (real bunnies, creepy grown ups in Easter Bunny costumes, egg rolls and egg hunts, Peeps, etc.) and it's best to keep those two very different things separate. I wouldn't want to go to Easter Mass and be assaulted by a priest in an Easter Bunny costume handing out Peeps either.

It’s all virtue signaling to the Woke gods…

The Bible teaches that you will serve a master, whether intentionally or unintentionally…This is the Left’s religion…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There is certainly an argument that this is an infringement on religion. And I wouldn't want anyone to be assaulted by another.

Biden's pandering and being hypocritical when I see photo ops of him at Mass and then infringing on Christianity here. I assume you disagree. Belly buttons and such

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Same old song and dance we've heard for years. I remember when Obama was going to make it illegal to be a Christian. 

By law or amending the First amendment and 250 years of precedent.   No not yet but we’re close.  

They don’t need the law.  

Just co-opt every DEI affiliated institution on the planet and allow them to “cancel” you for sharing in any way your beliefs that oppose the alphabet agenda.  

Guilt you into making sure you use the proper pronouns in your email.  

Make it all “hate speech” or a hate crime to go to your school board meetings and demand the books promoting the agenda to 7 year olds be banned.   

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The day of visibility was chosen to purposely most often coincide with Holy Week.

There's a whole friggin month for LGBTQ+ xyz visibility....but none of those 30 days are good enough for the T visibility day.

Purposely?

Holy shittttt - Karen Psyop doing what she does best. 

I love MAGA tears.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  

There is nothing left to say about these people.  They are Un American trash.  

Exactly. Biden is the only POTUS to issue the proclamations. It isn't necessary, but it's done anyway by design.

Does the WH issue proclamations for national talk like a pirate day?

Trump never did because he's transphobic of course.

Then what's Obama's excuse?

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

You did when you said that declaring transgender day of visibility means that Biden somehow hates all Christians and is "demonic." 

Yes, I believe forces that constantly attempt to attack Christian values to be demonic. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1