Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

52 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The Biden White House does this proclamation every year and Biden does not decide what day this falls on. 

Lots of triggered snowflakes getting big mad about it anyway. 

You can say we’re snowflakes about this, and that’s fine .. im just glad this story has normies side-eyeing the Biden Admin. 

Biden does a whole bunch of weird nonsense on random days.. they don’t notice.

Biden decides to blare this out via WH press release on Easter.. that makes non-online people question what is going on here. 

• Like (+1) 2

The King downloaded its narrative.

Shocking.

Again, if this has been around since 2009 what gives with Obama not giving it the Presential proclamation treatment?

Careful, don't hurt yourselves with that one commies.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You fkn idiots

International Transgender Day of Visibility

Each year on March 31, the world observes Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV) to raise awareness about transgender people. It is a day to celebrate the lives and contributions of trans people, while also drawing attention to the poverty, discrimination, and violence the community faces.

On Trans Day of Visibility, founder Rachel Crandall-Crocker reflects on year

That idea turned into International Transgender Day of Visibility, which falls on March 31 every year. 

With the actions of this POS president the last few weeks with not giving full support to Israel, Apologizing for calling a murderer a illegal, not having any religious type symbols at the Easter egg hunt at the White house and now this on the most holy day of the year ?

This is a deliberate slap in the face every thing this country was built on & to anyone that has any morals at all and proves one how big of a PUSS he is & that is morals (which we knew before this for standing by his son) are in the toilet & he continually tries to bring the country there .

And if you think that this is in any way is the way for a Strong, competent, morally sound leader should be your as big of a A Hole as he is . Jimmy Carter is looking like a saint compared to this jack ass ... He will definitely go down as the absolute worst freaking POTUS hands down .

It would be totally different if he would have just not said nothing what a POS !!!!  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

With the actions of this POS president the last few weeks with not giving full support to Israel, Apologizing for calling a murderer a illegal, not having any religious type symbols at the Easter egg hunt at the White house and now this on the most holy day of the year ?

Are you a Christian?

In fairness to the rotting bag of oatmeal at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, everyone realizes he is just an empty vessel that the marxists running the executive branch are using, right?

Biden has no clue about any of this nonsense.

• Agree 2

Why do people make everything about themselves?  Zoom out, have just a smidge of self awareness.   Who gives a flying F about Biden celebrating some stupid day?   That doesn't impact Easter 1 iota.  It's meaningless.  Some of you literally live online.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's meaningless. 

Yet this POTUS felt the need to issue a proclamation. Why? Maybe he spends too much time online and has bought in on the awful travails of the trans community. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why do people make everything about themselves?  Zoom out, have just a smidge of self awareness.   Who gives a flying F about Biden celebrating some stupid day?   That doesn't impact Easter 1 iota.  It's meaningless.  Some of you literally live online.

Why are you?

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Yes, I believe forces that constantly attempt to attack Christian values to be demonic. 

How is this attacking Christian values again? Is Biden sending the National Guard to your church to hang up trans flags?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m pretty sure both candidates are trying as hard as they can to lose the election.  There is no other explanation for the things these two people do.

As for Biden, he knows what he’s doing declaring this on the same day Easter falls this year.  It’s clearly a message .. and one every Christian should rebuke.  

He already banned religious symbols and themes at the Easter egg hunt. 

If you have any semblance of Christian values or even moderate/conservative values, the people running this country hate you.   They will not leave you, and what you hold sacred, alone.   They will continue this constant affront until you relent and give up. 

So vote this demonic regime out.  I’ve been hesitant to use that term, but that’s what we’re dealing with.  Enough evidence is out there.  These people hate Christianity and everything it stands for. 

But he's a devout Catholic.

Trump struggling with moderate Republicans and down Evangelical Christians.

Could lead to trouble in November if he doesn’t figure out a way to bring them home. 

Biden:

44 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Why are you?

Is that what I'm doing or am I pointing out absurd behavior?  I've never seen bigger snowflakes. Truly.  People that look for things to be offended by.

And I guarantee all the complainers have bitched about others doing the same.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If grown adults want to engage in this behavior IN PRIVATE, the vast majority of Americans don't GAF.

However, the vast majority do GAF when this crap is shoved in their faces IN PUBLIC, not to mention at the friggin White House.

This will give useful idiots seizures.

Love it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

How is this attacking Christian values again? Is Biden sending the National Guard to your church to hang up trans flags?

You have absurdly posted in another thread that not allowing “literature” in elementary schools featuring anal/oral to be an “attack on gay people”.

Hypocrite heal thyself. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This coming from a representative of the “But he tweets!” crowd.   

TDS is literally everything you just described.  

Apply this to every Bill Stime post and then we can take your recommendation seriously.  

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Apply this to every Bill Stime post and then we can take your recommendation seriously.  

I dont give 2 shites about his tweets.  Him being a ritarded criminal I care about. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Are you a Christian?

Yes as if you couldn't tell from my response . But with that being said far from perfect !! 

Edited by T master

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

You have absurdly posted in another thread that not allowing “literature” in elementary schools featuring anal/oral to be an “attack on gay people”.

Hypocrite heal thyself. 

I did? I recall saying it was an attack on free speech 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I did? I recall saying it was an attack on free speech 

Something so absurd is easy to remember and to find. In the thread about those horrible nazi soccer moms you wrote:

You’re doing this to attack gay folks. That’s always been the goal. 

Maybe you meant free speech but accidentally typed “gay folks”.

It’s good that you put it out of your mind. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Something so absurd is easy to remember and to find. In the thread about those horrible nazi soccer moms you wrote:

You’re doing this to attack gay folks. That’s always been the goal. 

Maybe you meant free speech but accidentally typed “gay folks”.

It’s good that you put it out of your mind. 

Both things can be true. I’m so glad you remember everything I post, dork 

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

wgaf what Isaac thinks? He, along with everyone else, with the exception of L Ron Einstein, spends too much time online. Leave Biden alone already!

Ohhh now we care what athletes think gotcha.  No more just shut up and dribble.   

Whiny, hypocritical,  pansies lol.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

STICK TO SPOOOOOOOORTSSSSSSS

oh wait, that’s only when you’re protesting police brutality. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT THE PRESIDENT DOES?? 

Solid takes you’ve been bringing. 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Both things can be true. I’m so glad you remember everything I post, dork 

Only the idiotic things. Sadly….

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Self awareness isn't exactly a strong suit of a Demonrat. 

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT THE PRESIDENT DOES?? 

Solid takes you’ve been bringing. 

Only the idiotic things. Sadly….

In terms of made up celebrations???  Yes, meaningless.   Utterly.  Ohhh I'm sure in your delusional world it's an attack on religion despite him being an actual practicing Catholic.  Lol, old farts getting worked up over nothing.   But, that's your thing eh?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hochul in on the demonic commie woke cult game.

Now tell me this isn’t deliberate.  

Any Christian anywhere that votes for these people are not Christian in any way shape or form.  

34 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

STICK TO SPOOOOOOOORTSSSSSSS

oh wait, that’s only when you’re protesting police brutality. 

Oof they are so banal.  I bet they all eat well done steaks and vanilla ice cream.

Sometimes I think it's faux outrage just to rile up sub humans to vote red.  

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hochul in on the demonic commie woke cult game.

James Lindsey goes into detail about Saul Alinsky tactics, which involves intentional provocation. 

This would qualify under such. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

James Lindsey goes into detail about Saul Alinsky tactics, which involves intentional provocation. 

This would qualify under such. 

"intentional provocation" is rich considering Lindsey deliberately does the stupid "manspreading" thing

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

"intentional provocation" is rich considering Lindsey deliberately does the stupid "manspreading" thing

Do you disagree with the content of what he says or do you have another random comment to deflect with?