Tre White to the Rams - 1 year deal, $8M up to $10M

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Living in LA I like this as it makes it easy to still follow his career as he was a fave of mine.  Cutting him was the right choice cap wise coming off 2 major leg injuries in 3 seasons, so get why we moved on and its what had to be done.  But still hope he comes back and has a strong finish to his career.  Good luck Tre, have fun here in LA!

And we play them in L A

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I can't help but remember the mental hurdle the guy had just to get over an ACL.  The Achilles will be much worse.  Even his numbers last year before he got hurt weren't even that great.  I can't believe how much money he got.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Makes the Rams very likeable. I couldn’t care less about Poyer, Morse, Davis, etc. 

Poyer was a warrior for us.  So was Morse.  
Tre was a good guy.  But it feels like years ago he played for us.  I had a bigger connection towards Poyer and Hyde than Tre.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sweats said:

That seems like a lot of money for a guy who's blown his tire twice.....

He's a two sport All-Pro.  I don't think $8M is too much.  

17 minutes ago, Sweats said:

The guy has barely seen the field in 2 years........i'd say 8mil is a little much

Injuries suck, and there is a fair amount of risk associated with the player - but 2x All-pro players under 30 are usually worth taking a shot at.  The rams were basically starting late round rookies across the board last season though, so they're looking to add talent. 

The T. White goal Tending Academy was one of the coolest things ever to happen in Buffalo sports!! (ya get it or ya don't) .... In these days of greed and ego, awesome to see a guy so humble! ....  Fan since the 60's n I gotta say, T White may be my all-time favorite. How could ya not love the guy! ..... GOOD LUCK MAN