Brandon Beane at Alabama Pro Day

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Beane at Alabama Pro Day 

Latham? Maybe Braswell?

A bit surprised with all the Pro Days that happened yesterday that's the one he was at. Bama has some good prospects but don't seem to fit our glaring needs on paper. What's he up to?

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Latham? Maybe Braswell?

A bit surprised with all the Pro Days that happened yesterday that's the one he was at. Bama has some good prospects but don't seem to fit our glaring needs on paper. What's he up to?

Jermaine Burton & Justin Eboigbe  as well perhaps? 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Latham? Maybe Braswell?

cornerback coming round 1oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Latham? Maybe Braswell?

Has there ever been an Alabama prospect that has excelled in a Bills uniform? 

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Latham? Maybe Braswell?

Alabama is where you go to find late-round picks and undrafted free agents.  They recruit more of the best athletes in the country than almost anyone. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Beane at Alabama Pro Day 

I gotta think Turner and Brasswell the DL guys

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Alabama is where you go to find late-round picks and undrafted free agents.  They recruit more of the best athletes in the country than almost anyone. 

DB's in the 5th -7th round. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Has there ever been an Alabama prospect that has excelled in a Bills uniform? 

Cornelius Bennett?

2 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I get that. But to send the GM to that Pro Day with so many other ones happening at the same time is rather curious to me. I would have though he would want to see a bit more of the WR/DTs ect that were a bigger need over some potential UDFAs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Warriorspikes51 changed the title to Brandon Beane at Alabama Pro Day

If you looking at high round guys I would be looking at Kool Aid Mckinstry at CB he’s falling cause he was hurt. Braswell the DE for round 2. Burton as a mid round WR. 

They might also have a really good feel already on the Texas prospects which is why Beane is not there. 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

If you looking at high round guys I would be looking at Kool Aid Mckinstry at CB he’s falling cause he was hurt. Braswell the DE for round 2. Burton as a mid round WR. 

They might also have a really good feel already on the Texas prospects which is why Beane is not there. 

I believe we had two front office members there  

29 minutes ago, LEBills said:

cornerback coming round 1oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've been thinking that there's a chance they want to replace Tre with a true #1 lockdown cb. Elam hasn't planned out and Rasul is only on a one year contract.

And he might also be enamored with Burton as a deep threat. 

• Like (+1) 1