Jeremiah has us taking a DT at 28 in his latest mock

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Another year gone by and people are still advocating for drafting defensive line in the 1st.  

Just wow.  

well at the present we only have 2 NFL DT's.....and the remaining market seems pretty bare.  Personally, I'd like to see Beane use a 5th or 6th to acquire a capable DT from another roster 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

There isn't a Safety worth a Round 1 selection 

It was sarcasm,  

I should have noted that, 😁👍

34 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

well at the present we only have 2 NFL DT's.....and the remaining market seems pretty bare.  Personally, I'd like to see Beane use a 5th or 6th to acquire a capable DT from another roster 

Sounds smart. I wonder if Harrison Phillips is available? He was available at the deadline. They could trade a low pick for him and extend him.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, philholbroo said:

They may want to take dl, but I think one of their biggest worries will be keeping someone off chiefs. barring they don't trade up ahead of bills again.

I kinda hope they do. Let them use some resources and make the decision to move back easier, grab a 3rd rounder and still get a quality WR.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If we are going DL, I would rather trade back to the early 2nd round, and pick up an extra 3rd or 4th rounder…

I believe there are 5 teams with two 2nds and 4 or more with two 3rds. ( Next years 1st could get us one of each.) This is the year for Beane to not only stock the cupboard, but get hopefully 5 or more starting quality players.

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Another year gone by and people are still advocating for drafting defensive line in the 1st.  

Just wow.  

Oliver and Rousseau. Not bad. 4 play every snap. 3-4 others historically play 40% of the snaps in our defense.

They have drafted 1 edge and 1 DT. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

5 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I believe there are 5 teams with two 2nds and 4 or more with two 3rds. ( Next years 1st could get us one of each.) This is the year for Beane to not only stock the cupboard, but get hopefully 5 or more starting quality players.

I agree. The Bills should be able to hit free agency a little harder next year to offset the draft pick as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If Cooper DeJean was there at 28 would not surprise me. Not saying that's what I want but they still need 2 FS. Definitely McD guy

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Oliver and Rousseau. Not bad. 4 play every snap. 3-4 others historically play 40% of the snaps in our defense.

They have drafted 1 edge and 1 DT. 

I don't care what they've drafted in the past.  I suggest "Wizard" Beane get to work and start filling these holes now.

You have an elite QB, that needs the best talent possible around him to succeed.  Anything less is selling this franchise short.

A DT at #28 is not putting this team in the Super Bowl next year.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Agree, unless you think Cooper DeJean ends up at safety. I think he can play corner though and if you are drafting him in round 1 I think you probably have to believe that too.

• Agree 1