Trump Bloodbath / Immigrants Are Animals / Fine People HOAXES

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and your proud of it.  at least your honest.

First off it won't happen IMHO. Second off I don't want it to happen, you do. Third off,  YOU are one that talks talks about sitting on a hill top with your buddies and shooting conservatives.  

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is not the first time lefties have freaked out on Trump for using a word correctly according to the dictionary.  Maybe they don't know how to use one?  Remember when President Trump said he was going to win bigly? The lefties freaked out and said bigly wasn't a word. Then someone looked it up in the dictionary and it is indeed a word.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is not the first time lefties have freaked out on Trump for using a word correctly according to the dictionary.  Maybe they don't know how to use one?  Remember when President Trump said he was going to win bigly? The lefties freaked out and said bigly wasn't a word. Then someone looked it up in the dictionary and it is indeed a word.

Debank. 

• Like (+1) 1

Only one presidential candidate speaks of violence with respect to elections. Typical bully talk, except here Trump is trying to bully voters. Like most bullies, he talks tough to cover up his personal insecurities and cowardice. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

Thanks to Elon for taking Twitter/X out of the hands of libs and exposing this *****. 

This died faster than it otherwise would have.

Unless you have "examined" it from a pure textual perspective.

0:)

• Haha (+1) 1

:lol:

Trump’s remark mimicked comments made by Xiaopeng in a letter to XPeng employees obtained by CNBC last month. Xiaopeng suggested that “a bloodbath” is coming for the American auto industry this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Only one presidential candidate speaks of violence with respect to elections. Typical bully talk, except here Trump is trying to bully voters. Like most bullies, he talks tough to cover up his personal insecurities and cowardice. 

Sometimes it's helpful to remember the old adages:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can really offend me."

Good for you, Andy, for standing up for those voters, uh, bullied in some way, um, by the use of a word that, uh, is used frequently without offense, in a non-bullying fashion to um, describe an  economic outcome.  

#outlawbloodbath

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sometimes it's helpful to remember the old adages:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can really offend me."

Good for you, Andy, for standing up for those voters, uh, bullied in some way, um, by the use of a word that, uh, is used frequently without offense, in a non-bullying fashion to um, describe an  economic outcome.  

#outlawbloodbath

Jan 6 was all too real…plenty of thuggish bullies lead by a cowardly thug. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Nothing new. I hope Trump supporters try another Jan 6 when he loses and I hope the Capitol Police takes the gloves off this time. These people are cockroaches in need of a big old boot.

• Like (+1) 1

Anoth

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Nothing new. I hope Trump supporters try another Jan 6 when he loses and I hope the Capitol Police takes the gloves off this time. These people are cockroaches in need of a big old boot.

another reason to strengthen NATO. If these scumbags turn some of law enforcement or the military, we can ask for aid in doing just that. Personally, I think putting the Jan 6 shite behind bars will be a cautionary tale for many would be insurrectionists. But more insurance is often good.