Trump Bloodbath / Immigrants Are Animals / Fine People HOAXES

Quack  MD is one of those docs that years ago would not tell a patient with stage 4 lung cancer that he had cancer.

Aside: When I fist typed Quack, it changed it to Suck😀

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Quack  MD is one of those docs that years ago would not tell a patient with stage 4 lung cancer that he had cancer.

Aside: When I fist typed Quack, it changed it to Suck😀

What a bizarre statement. Did someone misdiagnose you?  Fail to inform?  As a molecular biologist, I’d expect you to have the smarts to sue if u were injured by that. I’d certainly expect to be sued if I ever did that. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What a bizarre statement. Did someone misdiagnose you?  Fail to inform?  As a molecular biologist, I’d expect you to have the smarts to sue if u were injured by that. I’d certainly expect to be sued if I ever did that. 

FU Quack. If the transplant team at ECMC is a 100, I would put you at a 2.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's funny how people hear what they want to hear...

Last week you were truncating the comments of the dufus running for governor in NC so you could make a nonexistent point. An exercise in disingenuousness. Now this. Good heavens. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Wacka said:

FU Quack. If the transplant team at ECMC is a 100, I would put you at a 2.

Glad your transplant went well.  Good thing there are still people devoted to Science and the art of Medicine, are intelligent and are willing to put the long hours in.  You know nothing about my abilities.  They served my patients well.

27 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Last week you were truncating the comments of the dufus running for governor in NC so you could make a nonexistent point. An exercise in disingenuousness. Now this. Good heavens. 

?

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Like Time Magazine admitted 4 years ago, there is a secret conspiracy in place to prevent Trump from winning- AT ALL COSTS…

This is also the very reason he is more popular than ever…Karma’s a bich…😉

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Looks like that hoax fizzled quick.  And ended up exposing the Dems/MSM.

It's been this way for 9 years.

You think Demonrats give a flying fvck if they are wrong or not?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They know he meant political violence. MAGA is constantly giving the middle finger to normal people. It’s the whole point.   They’re having us on here. WNYer was almost forthright about it when he asked if u are scared. He’s chomping at the bit. 

Yeah and maybe you'll get shooting civil war you've been pining for.  

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

JesseKelly, another of trump's mobsters (from wiki)

Senator James Lankford (R-OK), who negotiated a bipartisan border bill on behalf of the Republican caucus over 4 months from November 2023 to February 2024 said on the floor of the Senate in February that a right-wing media personality had told him “flat out—before they knew any of the contents of the bill, any of the content, nothing was out at that point—that told me flat out, ‘If you try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy you, because I do not want you to solve this during the presidential election'" Lankford added, “[They] have been faithful to their promise and have done everything they can to destroy me in the past several weeks.” Jesse Kelly then asserted on X that he was the person who had threatened Lankford, and called Lankford a “eunuch.”[8][9]

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah and maybe you'll get shooting civil war you've been pining for.  

and you're proud of it.  at least your honest.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

It's been this way for 9 years.

You think Demonrats give a flying fvck if they are wrong or not?

Yeah but in the past they could get the MSM and social media to perpetuate the lie.  Not anymore...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1