Trump Bloodbath / Immigrants Are Animals / Fine People HOAXES

59 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Lol, ok..

The majority of males under 30 will be voting for Trump.  

Your random commentary is basically you reiterating what everyone knows… unmarried women support Dems. 

We don’t have an age divide. 

We have a sex and racial divide. 

The only non-monolith seem to be Hispanics. 

My random commentary is based on exit polls, what's yours based on, feelings?  It was 53% male for Trump vs 45 female; Age18-29: 60% Biden-36% trump.  To extrapolate what your feelings got, to get a majority of 18-29 males it would make the divide between males and females in that group ridiculously out of whack. I'm not mathematician/statistician, but it would have to be like 80-20.  I doubt that's the case.  

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

My random commentary is based on exit polls, what's yours based on, feelings?  It was 53% male for Trump vs 45 female; Age18-29: 60% Biden-36% trump.  To extrapolate what your feelings got, to get a majority of 18-29 males it would make the divide between males and females in that group ridiculously out of whack. I'm not mathematician/statistician, but it would have to be like 80-20.  I doubt that's the case.  

Exit polls from what?  A primary?  Our last Presidential election was in 2020. 

And yea.. the divide is extreme.  Single women break Dem at an insane rate.  

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I was going by exit polls from last election.  15,590 respondents.  Was 62-35%.  I believe trump has closed the gap, but not by that much.  

You followed up this bit of genius by ragging someone about their “feelings”. Really solid work. Maybe you should take the rest of the night off, rest up, and come back strong tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Exit polls from what?  A primary?  Our last Presidential election was in 2020. 

And yea.. the divide is extreme.  Single women break Dem at an insane rate.  

Yes, from last presidential election.  I don't think too many voters are actually going to switch candidates.

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You followed up this bit of genius by ragging someone about their “feelings”. Really solid work. Maybe you should take the rest of the night off, rest up, and come back strong tomorrow. 

Is there something wrong with me clarifying the difference between statistics and my opinion?  SC offered his feeling and opinions with no data to back them up.  If that's ragging to you, then maybe you're the one that needs to find some strength.  Just so we're clear, I'll spend my time doing what I want when I want, but I appreciate your concerns.  If you'd like to actually debate, like we're here to do, I'll explain why I believe what I believe, and it's because I think Biden's economy hasn't been good for young people.  See how this works, It's not all about being snidely/snarky and protecting/defending hypocrites.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Is there something wrong with me clarifying the difference between statistics and my opinion?  SC offered his feeling and opinions with no data to back them up.  If that's ragging to you, then maybe you're the one that needs to find some strength.  Just so we're clear, I'll spend my time doing what I want when I want, but I appreciate your concerns.  If you'd like to actually debate, like we're here to do, I'll explain why I believe what I believe, and it's because I think Biden's economy hasn't been good for young people.  See how this works, It's not all about being snidely/snarky and protecting/defending hypocrites.  

You lack self-awareness. You have posted meaningless bromides in several threads tonight with nothing to back them up and you now decry someone that did not provide data. A majority of your posts include childish drivel like GQP and get off much muh muh lawn and here you are concerned about snideness and snark. You are all over the place. Some might even think you a hypocrite. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Most recent data on 18-29

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/16/gen-z-gender-gap-political-left-women

“Young men are slightly more likely to identify as conservative (29%) than liberal (25%), with moderate (44%) as the largest share — numbers which have remained remarkably steady over the last 25 years.”

We’ll see how this plays out in the Fall, but with popular podcasters, athletes and rappers young men follow becoming more open in supporting Trump, he has a good chance of winning men in this age group. (In my opinion)

Edited by SCBills

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Potentially, however..

The only demo that shifts based on anything tangible are white women.. and they go from heavy Dem lean (unmarried) to slight Republican lean (married). 

Everyone else is pretty tribal, aside from Hispanics. 

White men don’t become Dem lean in any fashion from getting a Bachelors Degree… Now, a PhD, sure.. but that’s a negligible portion of the electorate.  

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2023/07/12/demographic-profiles-of-republican-and-democratic-voters/#:~:text=Educational composition of 2022 voters,-A somewhat larger&text=By contrast%2C a majority of,degree or more (37%).

As was the case in the 2018 midterms, voters with and without college degrees each accounted for roughly half of the Democratic Party’s voters in 2022 (51% held college degrees while 49% did not).

By contrast, a majority of Republican voters in 2022 had no college degree (63%); a smaller share had a college degree or more (37%). This is similar to the shares of Republican voters with and without a college degree in 2018.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You lack self-awareness. You have posted meaningless bromides in several threads tonight with nothing to back them up and you now decry someone that did not provide data. A majority of your posts include childish drivel like GQP and get off much muh muh lawn and here you are concerned about snideness and snark. You are all over the place. Some might even think you a hypocrite. 

Again, I was clear in what was opinion and data.  I know that's hard for some of you, but go ahead and vilify me while defending everyone else.  You're clearly the one who needs to toughen up.  

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

And I disagree that this is a main driver.

Republicans biggest worry should not be college degrees, aside from the fact those people are higher propensity voters.  

Republicans biggest worry should be that people aren’t getting married and single women are dramatically shifting left.  Which would play into the above point, given the education level data, re: high propensity voter. 

Marriage seems to be the only thing capable of moving a high propensity voting group from heavy left to reliably R. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Republicans biggest worry should not be college degrees, aside from the fact those people are higher propensity voters.  

Republicans biggest worry should be that people aren’t getting married and single women are dramatically shifting left.  Which would play into the above point, given the education level data, re: high propensity voter. 

That's the country's biggest worry.  There's a reason humanity flourished with the nuclear family model.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

From your own article:  Young men are slightly more likely to identify as conservative (29%) than liberal (25%), with moderate (44%) as the largest share — numbers which have remained remarkably steady over the last 25 years.

It's a slight edge there, but I'd bet there's an entire demographic that isn't considered in that poll, and that's youth who aren't political from inner cities.  If there was the so-called civil war, I doubt men would be leaving their liberal girlfriends to go fight for trump.  He's got the bikers for trump and proud boys.  BLM and antifa would stomp them, imho.  Anyways, this is all a stupid hypothetical about his so called bloodbath comment taken out of context.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

From your own article:  Young men are slightly more likely to identify as conservative (29%) than liberal (25%), with moderate (44%) as the largest share — numbers which have remained remarkably steady over the last 25 years.

It's a slight edge there, but I'd bet there's an entire demographic that isn't considered in that poll, and that's youth who aren't political from inner cities.  If there was the so-called civil war, I doubt men would be leaving their liberal girlfriends to go fight for trump.  He's got the bikers for trump and proud boys.  BLM and antifa would stomp them, imho.  Anyways, this is all a stupid hypothetical about his so called bloodbath comment taken out of context.  

Most black people disavow the grift organization that is BLM so I’m not sure what that means.

Have you ever seen Antifa people without their masks … who on earth do you think they’re stomping!?

But yes.. ridiculous hypothetical.   We’re not having a Civil War, but we are Balkanizing. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Marriage seems to be the only thing capable of moving a high propensity voting group from heavy left to reliably R. 

People are moving away from religion, and marriage is probably more a tradition than a religious ceremony for many.  If you don't get religion back, you likely don't get a huge bounce from marriage.  If trump tweeted about marriage, it would look like this:  MARRIAGE IS A FAILING INSTITUTION!!!.  Surprisingly, there was a small bump in marriages post covid.  Some people must have said to themselves, if we can live together stuck in this house, I guess we can get married.  

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

...and then you cried about Biden "alarming" you with his mean MAGA talk.  LOL

Oh I remember, the one where you posted Glug-glug

So I posted a response

You're not too bright, are you?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

LmpwZWc.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh I remember, the one where you posted Glug-glug

So I posted a response

You're not too bright, are you?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

LmpwZWc.jpeg

I have no idea what you're talking about

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

“High propensity “ meaning more likely to vote?  Educated r more likely to vote.  Education also correlates with earnings more than any other single variable. But go ahead and demonize single women. Then move on to migrants, blacks, Jews and Catholics. 

• Eyeroll 1

The bloodbath hoax today redpilled a bunch of people on just how deceitful our media is. Stephen A Smith isn't close to a Republican but even he's beginning to see. This is a good thing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

⬆️               ⬆️                ⬆️

Elon is correct.

Ya, Trump is trying to use violence again in our political process. And people like you cover for him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Trump is trying to use violence again in our political process. And people like you cover for him

Not only are the democraps maliciously lying about Trump's statement.  The comical part of it is who in their right mind expects the maniacs of the left to accept a Trump victory if he prevails in November?   What are libs going to do?  Say great battle and form a handshake line like in the Cup finals?

No way.  There will be street violence like we've never witnessed before.  And more Russia, Russia,  Russia.  Once again maniacs on the left and the media projecting what they will do when Joe loses.  Tell me your cult of chaos will accept a free and fair election result if Trump wins?  We all know you won't therefore a Trump victory means a lib rioting bloodbath.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not only are the democraps maliciously lying about Trump's statement.  The comical part of it is who in their right mind expects the maniacs of the left to accept a Trump victory if he prevails in November?   What are libs going to do?  Say great battle and form a handshake line like in the Cup finals?

No way.  There will be street violence like we've never witnessed before.  And more Russia, Russia,  Russia.  Once again maniacs on the left and the media projecting what they will do when Joe loses.  Tell me your cult of chaos will accept a free and fair election result if Trump wins?  We all know you won't therefore a Trump victory means a lib rioting bloodbath.

So up is down and down is up. You people

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bloodbath, of the automotive industry.  

Old tibs with the iron law of projection tweet, confirming it.  

Ya, and Jan 6 was just a tourist trip

You guys are going to lose

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You have no idea how liberals think or live. You probably know very few. I have no intention of fighting physically unless I’m attacked. And after I defend myself I’ll be off to greener pastures where morons don’t have power. Most liberals I know feel the same way. Many don’t even have guns. You don’t seem to get it:  we’re not like you. At all

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You have no idea how liberals think or live.

We read and see it on a daily.  You and yours provide a great example.  

Maybe he is referencing the many lefty protest that resulted in riots and people killed and injured.  

• Like (+1) 1