It’s a cult

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Creepy AF

Doing NC's job for him?  You're supposed to wait until you get completely and utterly pwned before you post it, though.  Anytime he posts a Trump discovers Atlantis meme is when he realizes he should have stayed at the echo chamber, instead of sticking it out here trying to dispute facts, but this is his Maralago now, and not DR's.  At least that guy would read his conspiracy crap before posting it.  NC literally made a thread about how to get rid of posters.  I'm pretty sure TBD isn't in the business of having posters try to make other posters leave.  That's how dense these guys are.  

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thank you for posting something that has precisely nothing to do with the topic.

And what is the topic?

"I'll take Political Propaganda for 200"

"Constantly posts tweets on PPP from known establishment, big government shills targeting 21st century American freedom and populist movement"

"Who is Billsy"

"Correct"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And what is the topic?

"Constantly posts tweets on PPP from known establishment, big government shills targeting 21st century American freedom and populist movement"

"Who is Billsy"

"Correct"

just another thread for Wipro bill to try to demonize anyone not 100% ACT blue.

12 hours ago, daz28 said:

Doing NC's job for him?  You're supposed to wait until you get completely and utterly pwned before you post it, though.  Anytime he posts a Trump discovers Atlantis meme is when he realizes he should have stayed at the echo chamber, instead of sticking it out here trying to dispute facts, but this is his Maralago now, and not DR's.  At least that guy would read his conspiracy crap before posting it.  NC literally made a thread about how to get rid of posters.  I'm pretty sure TBD isn't in the business of having posters try to make other posters leave.  That's how dense these guys are.  

Seems like NC has you triggered. Stay strong. All my best. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And what is the topic?

"Who is Billsy"

"Correct"

Lame deflecttion.  What's propaganda about it?  He's showing how batshite crazy the right is.  When one of the conservative incels (or geriatrics) posts a crazy lefty you pile on but this gets criticism?  Hypocrite.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lame deflecttion.  What's propaganda about it?  He's showing how batshite crazy the right is.  When one of the conservative incels (or geriatrics) posts a crazy lefty you pile on but this gets criticism?  Hypocrite.  

What color is the sky where you live   That one is literally the crazy one in this thread.  As proven by its posting. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well outside of constant propaganda and disinformation being troweled out by the administration and the MSM, what exactly is the great news coming out of our liberal paradise today? 

And what's so crazy?  Wanting our border secure?  Our elections free of voter fraud?  Our cities and towns free of violent crime?  A federal government not spending us to oblivion?  And so on.  What's so crazy.  The left obstructs all these things.  You guys are delusional.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What color is the sky where you live   That one is literally the crazy one in this thread.  As proven by its posting. 

Another deflection....it's easy to just say someone's crazy but not be able to respond.   Not unexpected. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Another deflection....it's easy to just say someone's crazy but not be able to respond.   Not unexpected. 

Aaaah, you're crazy with that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well outside of constant propaganda and disinformation being troweled out by the administration and the MSM, what exactly is the great news coming out of our liberal paradise today? 

I dont know but this thread is about a looney conservative.   If it were about a weirdo talking trans, covid, crt you would have piled on.  

You are unable to critically view the right.  We don't have the problem to the same extent you do clearly.   You just ignore anything negative on your side of the aisle.  It's insane. 

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Aaaah, you're crazy with that.

...and another.   Weak, every one of you.

You simply don't have it in you.  Or maybe you think that's normal behavior?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems like NC has you triggered. Stay strong. All my best. 

I don't usually recommend quoting useful idiots who are on many ignore lists, but thanks for this.  

It's nice and roomy living in this moron's head too.

44 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The sky is green in commie world.  Or maybe orange.  Never blue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are unable to critically view the right.  We don't have the problem to the same extent you do clearly.   You just ignore anything negative on your side of the aisle.  It's insane.

The iron law of lefty projection.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont know but this thread is about a looney conservative.   If it were about a weirdo talking trans, covid, crt you would have piled on.  

Sure there are negatives on the right but its the left that controls almost every public and private institution and organization.  And the people running them are either malevolent actors seeking to destroy our country, our culture, our economy, and our civilization or they're insane and incapable of comprehending the chaos and dysfunction their efforts have produced. 

We're heading for a major disaster in every respect.  Most Americans, left, center, right can feel and see this for their own specific reasons.  In some regards we're already there.  I don't expect it can be stopped from happening but its to everyone's interests to acknowledge the direction and prepare themselves to face some hardships and the first step is acceptance that our society is moving to the point of complete dysfunction and its the liberals/progressives taking us there.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sure there are negatives on the right but its the left that controls almost every public and private institution and organization.  And the people running them are either malevolent actors seeking to destroy our country, our culture, our economy, and our civilization or they're insane and incapable of comprehending the chaos and dysfunction their efforts have produced. 

We're heading for a major disaster in every respect.  Most Americans, left, center, right can feel and see this for their own specific reasons.  In some regards we're already there.  I don't expect it can be stopped from happening but its to everyone's interests to acknowledge the direction and prepare themselves to face some hardships and the first step is acceptance that our society is moving to the point of complete dysfunction and its the liberals/progressives taking us there.  

Again, they refuse to see it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Again, they refuse to see it

I know.  At some point our liberal friends will come to the realization they're playing a part similar to the hero in a movie where they think they've been working for the good guys but suddenly come to the shocking realization they've been doing the dirty work of the villains. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We don't have the problem to the same extent you do

Please describe who “we” consist of as it relates to your ideological teammates on this board. 

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A lot of words to say, well, not much.  And you have proof for none of course.

Some mythical disaster is coming!  Oh goodness!  That sounds very sane, yes, very sane.  Oh and the left has control of all institutions?  Wow, I wish you'd let them know.  

You are all crazy.  Literally,  no Hyperbole.   

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I know.  At some point our liberal friends will come to the realization they're playing a part similar to the hero in a movie where they think they've been working for the good guys but suddenly come to the shocking realization they've been doing the dirty work of the villains. 

Yes, the ritarded rapist will save the day!  It's how every classic story ends right?   Despite being found a crook so many times he's the good guy!

You'd be funny were you not delusional.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Some mythical disaster is coming!  Oh goodness!  That sounds very sane, yes, very sane.  Oh and the left has control of all institutions?  Wow, I wish you'd let them know.  

Then why are you on here with the "crazy" folks?

I'm sure you have better things to do than to chat with loons.

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Then why are you on here with the "crazy" folks?

I'm sure you have better things to do than to chat with loons.

Because I see how the enemies of democracy think here.  And besides I'm not a pusssy that needs a safe place like some snowflakes here.

Would I prefer reasonable debate?  Yes.  But that's extraordinarily difficult to find with the right.  Why you ask?  Well 2 reasons.  First,  Trump brought out the rabid conspiracy loon in the right.  And 2, the right thinks we're all far left, trans loving weirdos.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well, its not mythical.  Its happened before as this cycle has played out in history many times.  But this time I expect we're going to get the mother of all market crashes and the economy with it followed by extreme inflation, as the Fed and the government will predictably, which crushes the standard of living for all Americans.  All the precursors, prerequisite events, and necessary ingredients are in place. 

When it ends our country will be poorer and rather than leader of the world just one of several countries filling that role in different places on the planet.  Crushing debt, endless wars, debased currency, inefficient use of resources, social and moral decay, other things are factors. 

I recommend reading The Fourth Turning, a book by Strauss and Howe published in 1997.  It reviews past cycles and the current cycle.  The accuracy of their predictions and forecasts of what would  be happening in this time period are frightening. 

I might be inclined to dismiss their predictions if it wasn't for how things have played out extremely close to the script they laid out for what was at the time the next 25 years or so. 

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Creepy AF

So Rhino is back in America after his recall to Moscow. Back front and center for another run at bringing America into the block!

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And 2, the right thinks we're all far left, trans loving weirdos.  

Are you saying you aren't a liberal loon like Billsy? Are you saying you can see the ongoing decline of this country being eroded from the top of the federal government to the bottom of the barrel freaks pushing their immoral agenda in our schools and in our streets? Go sell it somewhere else, we ain't buying what you're peddling.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Are you saying you aren't a liberal loon like Billsy? Are you saying you can see the ongoing decline of this country being eroded from the top of the federal government to the bottom of the barrel freaks pushing their immoral agenda in our schools and in our streets? Go sell it somewhere else, we ain't buying what you're peddling.

Yes I'm sure you are WELL aware if what gets pushed in schools and the streets.  I mean, Fox said so right?  X said so right?  No lying there, no agendas.  Everything you think you know and believe is bs to scare old people.   

Yes I'm sure you are WELL aware if what gets pushed in schools and the streets.  I mean, Fox said so right?  X said so right?  No lying there, no agendas.  Everything you think you know and believe is bs to scare old people.   

Yeah sure, sure. Open your eyes man, just take a look around you. 

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, its not mythical.  Its happened before as this cycle has played out in history many times.  But this time I expect we're going to get the mother of all market crashes and the economy with it followed by extreme inflation, as the Fed and the government will predictably, which crushes the standard of living for all Americans.  All the precursors, prerequisite events, and necessary ingredients are in place. 

When it ends our country will be poorer and rather than leader of the world just one of several countries filling that role in different places on the planet.  Crushing debt, endless wars, debased currency, inefficient use of resources, social and moral decay, other things are factors. 

I recommend reading The Fourth Turning, a book by Strauss and Howe published in 1997.  It reviews past cycles and the current cycle.  The accuracy of their predictions and forecasts of what would  be happening in this time period are frightening. 

I might be inclined to dismiss their predictions if it wasn't for how things have played out extremely close to the script they laid out for what was at the time the next 25 years or so. 

Which side of the aisle has performed better with the economy over the past 30-40 years?

If your argument is mainly around economic failure guess what?   Dems have been overwhelmingly better with our economy.  This is fact.  Numbers back it up.  

You are one of the posters here who says intelligent things then ruins them with crazy.   You do it with nearly every topic you speak to.

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Yeah sure, sure. Open your eyes man, just take a look around you. 

It's funny that you think you're in touch.  You think you have your finger on the pulse.  Reality is you have a party you support in shambles and run by an obvious criminal. 

I wouldn't like facts either if I were you.  

19 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Which side of the aisle has performed better with the economy over the past 30-40 years?

If your argument is mainly around economic failure guess what?   Dems have been overwhelmingly better with our economy.  This is fact.  Numbers back it up.  

You are one of the posters here who says intelligent things then ruins them with crazy.   You do it with nearly every topic you speak to.

It's funny that you think you're in touch.  You think you have your finger on the pulse.  Reality is you have a party you support in shambles and run by an obvious criminal. 

You may very well be right but it doesn't mean that what I said wasn't true. This country is on the eve of destruction. Now in your little ruiral village you may not be able to see that but it is happening and the liberal left is behind it.

15 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And you think Dems are good?

Now that is CRAZY. 

And it doesn't take a FOX news shill to see that things are NOT OK with Dems in charge.

Try buying a house in today's economy? Try buying a car in today's economy? Interest rates are at an all time high. Crime is out of control in Dem controlled cities. I can go on and on and on and on.

Oh, and the Dems are the BAT SH!T crazy ones who wanna go to vehicles being ALL electric, when the technology is YEARS away from even semi-supporting it. Now that is BAT SH!T CRAZY.

But the right and the folks who don't agree with the Dems are the crazy ones.

And I say this as a person who holds no political party. I can't stand either party and being an Independent doesn't mean jack sh!t, so I chose not to hold any political party whatsoever. 

You must live in cave to even come close to thinking that a Dem-controlled economic system is so rosy. 

12 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You may very well be right but it doesn't mean that what I said wasn't true. This country is on the eve of destruction. Now in your little ruiral village you may not be able to see that but it is happening and the liberal left is behind it.

I am right.

Eve of destruction?  Super volcano?  Tsunami?  Orrrr, electing the biggest crook we've ever seen as president because almost half our country are country bumpkin,  braindead, easily manipulated,  ***** bred, sheep?

Luckily, that's almost half.  You will lose again.   And virtually nothing will change for you personally.   Don't worry, trans people aren't gonna knock on your door to hack off your wang. 

I am right.

Eve of destruction?  Super volcano?  Tsunami?  Orrrr, electing the biggest crook we've ever seen as president because almost half our country are country bumpkin,  braindead, easily manipulated,  ***** bred, sheep?

Luckily, that's almost half.  You will lose again.   And virtually nothing will change for you personally.   Don't worry, trans people aren't gonna knock on your door to hack off your wang. 

Have yourself a great life