Arik Armstead released, signs with Jax

The Bills CERTAINLY need depth at DT and I think they should do everything in their power to land this guy.

DT’s will be coming off the board and the Bills will be shopping at the 99c store for their DT depth if they don’t get someone like Armstead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Considering the source, more than a rumor. That was discussed. Hopefully we prevail.

My issue is not around the truth of the rumour…it’s actually matching the other offer that some team with plenty of cash will throw at him

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

spending what little cap we have left on an old defensive lineman how original

Id do it. 

Im at a loss for what this WR room looks like, but pressure from the interior is how you get Mahomes uncomfortable.. especially with how the playoffs are officiated.  

Armstead, Oliver and Jones is a top tier DT rotation.  

If they can get it done, im ok relying on the Draft, but would hope we double up with a WR in RD1 and another on Day 2. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

she also is a doctor with a practice at ECMC apparently

She also has Bills seasons tickets and lives in Williamsville and her favorite store is wegmans 

Edited by FireChans
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

she also is a doctor with a practice at ECMC apparently

Armstead has been a Walter Payton NFL man of the year nominee 4 times by the Niners. He is a team captain on a team that has much talent on defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Id do it. 

Im at a loss for what this WR room looks like, but pressure from the interior is how you get Mahomes uncomfortable.. especially with how the playoffs are officiated.  

If they can get it done, im ok relying on the Draft, but would hope we double up with a WR in RD1 and another on Day 2. 

Genuinely baffled we still believe these kinds of defensive investments are going to produce results

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Id do it. 

I'd like to give a green checkmark, but that would depend on knowing Beane will trade up/or back for a third round pick. If they go WR in the first, (assuming Armstead) I suspect edge or S in the second. I just can't see a McD team taking WR back-to-back early.

• Agree 1