Tee Higgins Requests Trade

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

These players are babies. 

"I got tagged on a one year deal for 20 million dollars. Wahhhhhhh, wahhhhh. The team hasn't negotiated with me long term yet even though they have until July 15th. Wahhhhhh, wahhhhhh

This is the game.  If he doesn't force Cincinnati's hand, then they get another year of his prime without a big commitment.

You know what's nicer than $20 million dollars?  $40 million!

Edited by Chicken Boo

44 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Dummy diva players and their hubris: would rather be a number 1 on a crap team than play with a potential HOF QB and a winning organization.

It's a delicate balance for sure, but after seeing it over the years with Greg Jennings, Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay and others, money is paramount.  

These guys are 1 injury away from their career values taking a massive hit.  You have to get it while you can.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

This is the game.  If he doesn't force Cincinnati's hand, then they get another year of his prime without a big commitment.

You know what's nicer than $20 million dollars?  $40 million!

He isn't gonna make $40 million with the Bengals or anywhere for that matter. The top receivers are topping out at $30 million but I wouldn'tpay him that either. And the Bengals have until July 15th to make a deal with him and he is whining before even the first official day of the new league year about not getting the big deal he wants. He's being a baby

55 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Only if they trade him, and if they do it takes another WR needy team off the board round 1.  So it’s at worst a wash for us with the possibility Bengals (who have many needs) could wait to take a WR round 2 with such a deep draft.  

I think they consider a WR even without a trade but we'll see.

Just now, DCOrange said:

I think they consider a WR even without a trade but we'll see.

Bengals have a lot of needs, I doubt they take a WR round 1 if they don’t trade Higgins before the draft.  

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The Jaguars are at best the only team on that list a place they might remotely send him and that's only because they're awful.

Tee Higgins' most productive year in college came with Lawrance. That's why they were on that list.

57 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

He isn't gonna make $40 million with the Bengals or anywhere for that matter. The top receivers are topping out at $30 million but I wouldn'tpay him that either. And the Bengals have until July 15th to make a deal with him and he is whining before even the first official day of the new league year about not getting the big deal he wants. He's being a baby

I meant in guaranteed money, not annually.  

Higgins left me wondering how good he REALLY is last season. Drops and separation issues at times through the season. I'm not close enough to Bengals info to know if injuries contributed...

4 hours ago, boyst said:

The Bengals organization is the biggest dumpster fire.

They got to a Super Bowl in Burrow’s second season. 

I think that makes Buffalo a bigger dumpster fire.