Dion Dawkins cryptic tweet UPDATE: EXTENDED PER SCHEFTY

2 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Side note: Dawkins is a good dude. Bill thru and thru.  Loves this area.  Brings so much energy to that room.  

will leave a legacy in Buffalo. 

But a 1st and 3rd would be nice...

😁

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

Hate threads that have “cryptic” in the title.  Automatically starts drama like Real Wives of Whatever. 

I don't understand the reference.  Is that a millennial thing??  :P 

• Haha (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Try explaining to people the split amongst Gen X which is very real! I've lived it for the past 21 years with my wife, who is 45 and I'm 50. I got the late 70s and early 80s which were different than the late 80s and early 90s, so there are some things she doesn't get that I get.

That's why the term Xennials exists.  I honestly probably fall into the range of Millennial based on when I was born but can't stand most of the Millennial stuff. 

Here's my line.  I can remember my phone number, both grandparents and most of my friends phone numbers to this day (turn 40 soon).  Not their cell number.  Their home phone number.

Edited by The Wiz

I think he’s just reacting to the events of the past few days like many of us have been except he’s losing some of his oldest and closest friends.  I think he’s also saying he wants to stay in Buffalo.  He’s invested in the community, after all he was our Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee for the second year in a row for his work in Buffalo.  I think he’s sincere, a bit of an open book who appears to wear his emotions on his sleeves (which isn’t the best thing to do).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Sounds like someone is just upset they are a millennial 

I remember reading a YouTube comment on some song from the 60s where a younger person lamented that they were born too late.

Someone else had the perfect response that always stuck with me.  "One can never be born too late.  When you are born, it is your time; so make the best of it."

2 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Yup. And lack of an extension. 

Exactly. It has to be hard for him to see Morse cut and Bates traded. These guys spend most of their time during the season in their position rooms so they get close.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Then start acting like it.

When I was 38 I wasn’t on the internet with my phone - BECAUSE AL GORE HADN’T INVENTED THE INTERNET YET!!!

You realize that the internet was even out yet when I was born either, right? I was 9 years old in 1995 when the internet came out. The oldest millennials were 14 when the internet came out. We can remember before the internet existed. So, we don't fall in line with the blaming we get with a lot of stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Please keep him until a proven LT is on the roster. Have we already forgotten the years and years where we struggled to find a good LT ? Lest anyone needs to be reminded of the entirely obvious point, a LT is critical to the success of a right handed QB. 

24 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Try explaining to people the split amongst Gen X which is very real! I've lived it for the past 21 years with my wife, who is 45 and I'm 50. I got the late 70s and early 80s which were different than the late 80s and early 90s, so there are some things she doesn't get that I get.

Well the earliest Millennials were born in 1981. Late 70's is actually more Millennial than Gen X even though you are a Gen Xer. I had someone born in 1979 bashing Millennials and I was like " bro, if you were born 2 years later you would have been a Millennial". It's funny to hear people say sometimes 

15 minutes ago, biggerdaddynj said:

I think he’s just reacting to the events of the past few days like many of us have been except he’s losing some of his oldest and closest friends.  I think he’s also saying he wants to stay in Buffalo.  He’s invested in the community, after all he was our Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee for the second year in a row for his work in Buffalo.  I think he’s sincere, a bit of an open book who appears to wear his emotions on his sleeves (which isn’t the best thing to do).

That's pretty much it.

Furthermore, the walking emoji is explained when you check his IG story. He posted it yesterday when he was literally walking for 5 miles. He's probably doing more of that today, leading to inner reflection.

Ain't no way we're adding LT to our list of needs right now in the shape we're in and COMPLETELY overhauling the OL that Beane raved about from last year.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

You realize that the internet was even out yet when I was born either, right? I was 9 years old in 1995 when the internet came out. The oldest millennials were 14 when the internet came out. We can remember before the internet existed. So, we don't fall in line with the blaming we get with a lot of stuff. 

That's the problem with millennials, they think the Internet came out in 1995...  j/k, just razzing you :) 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, transient said:

I promise you that 10 years from now a zoomer will be mad at you for blaming something the Alpha's did on their generation. You little punks are all the same. :lol:

Us and the Alphas are NOTHING alike. Not even close

Just now, phypon said:

That's the problem with millennials, they think the Internet came out in 1995...  j/k, just razzing you :) 

That's when it became public to the people, though it did exist slightly earlier

• Haha (+1) 1