Libs of TikTok follies

The leader of the Libs of TikTok is about as bright as one would expect.

One can easily sense the intensity of her commitment and the authenticity of her grift within her neo Nazi echo chamber.

Fkn idiots 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

One can easily sense the intensity of her commitment and the authenticity of her grift within her neo Nazi echo chamber.

Fkn idiots 

You sound scared. We all know you’re either gay or a trans, probably both. That’s why you fight so hard for it. You can still dress up as a woman all you want, just stay away from schools and children. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

taylor can’t answer the question. lol 

One of those ladies has shown herself to be an absolute psycho. Spoiler - it’s the one that has worked for the NYT and WP. The one on the left. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Is “beta” your new phrase of the week? Are you 14?

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 So easily triggered - esp when they know they are being conned yet can’t course correct because that would require humility.

Conned by who, mor0n?

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

Fkn idiots 

So you're telling me the best "own" was a quote of Lorenz? 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course, you're not - you're too busy on your knees fellating the POS every day.

I have to say, you're insults to people (never mind your posts) are so stupid it's seriously comical now!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Please don't confuse my honesty with a game.

Whaaattt!  I was expecting you to call me an "idiot, racist".  Oh, you disappoint...

Still funny though. Calling yourself "honest".  Lol, good one!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Whaaattt!  I was expecting you to call me an "idiot, racist".  Oh, you disappoint...

Still funny though. Calling yourself "honest".  Lol, good one!

Completely honest. You simply can't handle the truth.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Completely honest. You simply can't handle the truth.

Ooohh, okay, BillsTime.  i guess you are running low on material.  i guess that will happen after getting your ass handed to you in a thread you started.  I expected more from you, tsk tsk...

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, aristocrat said:

taylor can’t answer the question. lol 

Okay so just by this Taylor wearing a mask that has been proven to not work and she still is after knowing this proves she is perfect for this interview because she hasn't a freakin clue of what is real based on facts .

So how can we take anything she says seriously she's living in the make believe world the the libs love to push on every one else . 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay so just by this Taylor wearing a mask that has been proven to not work and she still is after knowing this proves she is perfect for this interview because she hasn't a freakin clue of what is real based on facts .

So how can we take anything she says seriously she's living in the make believe world the the libs love to push on every one else . 

She claims to have a compromised immune system so has been on a mask crusade. Sad that I even know that. It’s hilarious to listen to her just be like I don’t have an opinion I’m just going to defer but I’m also going to say libs of tiktok is wrong. All libs of tiktok does is post videos of people acting crazy which apparently is offensive 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/trans-uk-butcher-given-20-years-for-sexually-abusing-child/

Where is Taylor when you need her?!?!?

This happened last year and the silence from the libs on this board is DEAFENING. 

Do you see how stupid these posts are amigo?

Well, I hope that butcher in the UNITED KINGDON was slaughtered.... but I'm not surprised someone in the UNITED KINGDON didn't get a lot of play here outside of the cult. 

And no, it's not stupid. Outside of Conald Trump, I have ever witnessed someone being exposed as a fraud as definitively as Chaya Raichik was here:

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Well, I hope that butcher in the UNITED KINGDON was slaughtered.... but I'm not surprised someone in the UNITED KINGDON didn't get a lot of play here outside of the cult. 

And no, it's not stupid. Outside of Conald Trump, I have ever witnessed someone being exposed as a fraud as definitively as Chaya Raichik was here:

Lol buddy, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you get the point about the "defending silence" nonsense, but just don't want to own it.  All good.   

As for the libs of ticktock woman, she got ambushed and failed a bit. But think about when our sitting President had to give up his first run for the office because he got caught plagiarizing his political speech.  Which is a bigger fraud?  You don't have to answer, I think we both know the truth. 

On 2/25/2024 at 2:04 PM, phypon said:

Ooohh, okay, BillsTime.  i guess you are running low on material.  i guess that will happen after getting your ass handed to you in a thread you started.  I expected more from you, tsk tsk...

You did?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...