Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows

30 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Struggling with personal responsibility again and again. You're the damn parent, quitting making "the state" responsible for your kiddo. Every parent of every child received a letter informing them of the outbreak, telling them that it's up to them whether or not their child gets vaccinated, or whether an unvaccinated child stays home from school after getting exposed.

I didn’t say that I thought it was a good idea, or that it had merit, or that I agreed.  You asked for a basis for such an action, and I gave it to you. 

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

1. Where did Doc say he is not a physician?

2. Are you sure you don't misunderstand Levi's point?  

3. Aren't you the guy that openly supports swatting your political opponents and cheers on the deaths of maga Republicans? 

Isn't that hate?  Just not when it's YOU doing it?

1.  He did.  In response to me. There were several sequential confirming posts. I'm not going to bother going through his thousands of posts looking for it cuz you'll just tell me I "misunderstood" or ignore it.  You've likely already read it and refuse to acknowledge it.  

2.  If I did, why didn't he explain his argument to me despite being asked?

3 .No. I don't support swatting or cheer on the deaths of MAGA's.  I want them to be irrelevant.  Stop misstating my views.

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

1.  He did.  In response to me. There were several sequential confirming posts. I'm not going to bother going through his thousands of posts looking for it cuz you'll just tell me I "misunderstood" or ignore it.  You've likely already read it and refuse to acknowledge it.  

3 .No. I don't support swatting or cheer on the deaths of MAGA's.  I want them to be irrelevant.  Stop misstating my views.

1.  I think if you are going to call someone a liar, you shouldn't be too lazy to provide proof. 

2.  @LeviF, can you please explain what you meant?

3. Do I really have to dig through these posts to find hate speech from you?  It won't have to go very far, unless you have been editing your posts.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

1.  I think if you are going to call someone a liar, you shouldn't be too lazy to provide proof. 

2.  @LeviF, can you please explain what you meant?

3. Do I really have to dig through these posts to find hate speech from you?  It won't have to go very far, unless you have been editing your posts.

I already did. He’s being dishonest and obtuse. It’s not the first time, as I’ve noted within the last couple months. 

Anyone with eyes can see that Mexico and the US share little other than a border. 

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I already did. He’s being dishonest and obtuse. It’s not the first time, as I’ve noted within the last couple months. 

Anyone with eyes can see that Mexico and the US share little other than a border. 

Not true.  Tacos.

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

two examples right here right now:  Doc who has admitted not being a physician in the recent past (but now again insists he is) while opining on Covid and Levi who labeled Catholicism strike one against Mexicans.  It's all here in black and white and still they (and some other cons like u) dispute it.  As one of the dipshites here ironically says "the sky is green".

Great memory "doc."  I never said any such thing because that would have been a lie.  You OTOH have lied about several things.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, LeviF said:

Hoax.  There's this little shared culture thing in the Southwest. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There's this little shared culture thing in the Southwest. 

That was already tried and rebutted. It doesn’t work for Mexico (without massive immigration, which again defeats your point) and it definitely doesn’t work for the floods of people coming from south of Mexico. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

That was already tried and rebutted. It doesn’t work for Mexico (without massive immigration, which again defeats your point) and it definitely doesn’t work for the floods of people coming from south of Mexico. 

Hoax.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

16 hours ago, LeviF said:

except that was not your point.  once again, here is what you wrote:  

"Mexicans are overwhelmingly catholic (strike one), often mestizo (strike two),    and don’t share a language (strike three)."  Mestizo=latin mixed race which is not shared with the US in any great number and an obscure and seemingly racist term in this context. language is not shared officially.  according to you both are strikes against commonality in our cultures.  So Catholicism is the outlier in this argument?  Catholicism actually is shared which apparently you don't like or accept as evidenced of your post about origins of Catholicism in the US.  Your meaning is quite plain here.  You don't want more Catholics coming into the US.  It's a strike against their immigration.

I'd tell you to stop lying but you won't.  It's who you are and all the deception evidenced here will continue as will support from your fellow far right extremists here.  Jump on the bandwagon MAGAs!

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Isn't it fun staying on a merry go round of stupidity with Quack, MD?

<_<

Jump off, it won't hurt.

As expected, a member of the black hatted vigilantes weighs in with a thoughtful, deep comment in support of his comrade.  Being stupid is hard...

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm against right wing extremists who lie.  They should be outed cuz they're rarely forthright....except when they slip and then try to cover it up.

So then you are in favor of illegal immigration of all religious beliefs? Yes or no?

Just now, wnyguy said:

So then you are in favor of illegal immigration of all religious beliefs? Yes or no?

There are several threads on immigration.  Look at those.  An anti Catholic position was posted and then defended in this thread.  I'm posting about that.  u can post about whatever you want.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There are several threads on immigration.  Look at those.  An anti Catholic position was posted and then defended in this thread.  I'm posting about that.  u can post about whatever you want.

You asked me the question, ya big dummy, I answered it and asked a question back that you shy away from answering. See? Being stupid isn't very hard for you.

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You asked me the question, ya big dummy, I answered it and asked a question back that you shy away from answering. See? Being stupid isn't very hard for you.

you didn't answer my question, stupid.  But you know that.  Do they teach deflection methods in far right extremist meetings?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you didn't answer my question, stupid.  But you know that.  Do they teach deflection methods in far right extremist meetings?

You asked me if I was against immigrants being Catholic, correct? I said I was against illegal immigrants of any religious beliefs and then asked how about you? Now if you're asking if I am against legal immigrants who happen to be Catholic then that is a no, I am not.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:28 AM, BillStime said:

You cannot fix stupid. Vote blue no matter who.

Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows

Thank you Trump voters.

WTF does it have to do with Trump man you need help everything returns to Trump & you can't see a problem with you .

For god sake there are people out there every single day that have gotten Cancer from using round up or from some chemical they put in our food & we consume every day and this is the kind of thing you put your energy into ??? 

If you would only refocus your energy on something worth while & get over your freakin obsession or at the very least get help for it you could probably accomplish a lot of good for others dam duded get a freakin grip ...

You are a phycologists dream !! Talk about having OCD !!

Edited by T master
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, T master said:

WTF does it have to do with Trump man you need help everything returns to Trump & you can't see a problem with you .

For god sake there are people out there every single day that have gotten Cancer from using round up or from some chemical they put in our food & we consume every day and this is the kind of thing you put your energy into ??? 

If you would only refocus your energy on something worth while & get over your freakin obsession or at the very least get help for it you could probably accomplish a lot of good for others dam duded get a freakin grip ...

It's like asking a heroin addict to quit.

Unless the addict truly wants to help himself/herself then there is zero hope.

Does anyone here actually think that Billsfuk.c wants to expose itself to anything not illuminated by his green sky worldview?

It doesn't.

It and the rest are completely lost. 

Waste of time engaging useful idiots.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, T master said:

Hey T - did I mention Trump in that post?  Nope - all I said was vote blue no matter who.

53 minutes ago, T master said:

Look in the mirror or go get an education.

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Does anyone here actually think that Billsfuk.c wants to expose itself to anything not illuminated by his green sky worldview?

It doesn't.

Every accusation is a confession, Julie Psyop.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

great.  it seems you and Levi disagree.

I am confused. Do you think they are against "Catholic illegal immigrants" because of the first word in that phrase? What time zone are you in, because it's awfully early to be gassed up.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I am confused. Do you think they are against "Catholic illegal immigrants" because of the first word in that phrase? What time zone are you in, because it's awfully early to be gassed up.

He's always gassed. It's always 5 o clock when your retired.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey T - did I mention Trump in that post?  Nope - all I said was vote blue no matter who.

Look in the mirror or go get an education.

Every accusation is a confession, Julie Psyop.

Wrong again !! See you are so F'd up you can't even remember your own BS that you put down .

Now listen closely BT go back to the post we are referencing & scroll all the way to the bottom and open your eyes and you will see where YOU typed in .

"Thank you Trump voters"

He's always there imbedded in your psyche & you don't even recognize it . The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem BT & we will help you if you let us 🙄.

But i know you just Misremembered .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It doesn't.

Look in the fkn mirror 

On 2/28/2024 at 1:04 PM, Tenhigh said:

So "gassed" that I've proven Levi an anti Catholic, racist and you a sympathizer, at a minimum.  No wonder the political science professors were repulsed by you.

• Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

∆∆∆∆revisionist history like we can't all read its comments full of lies and insults. 

argue with my logic, dumbshite.  The best you can do is falsely claim that I'm drunk.  losers....

except that was not your point.  once again, here is what you wrote:  

"Mexicans are overwhelmingly catholic (strike one), often mestizo (strike two),    and don’t share a language (strike three)."  Mestizo=latin mixed race which is not shared with the US in any great number and an obscure and seemingly racist term in this context. language is not shared officially.  according to you both are strikes against commonality in our cultures.  So Catholicism is the outlier in this argument?  Catholicism actually is shared which apparently you don't like or accept as evidenced of your post about origins of Catholicism in the US.  Your meaning is quite plain here.  You don't want more Catholics coming into the US.  It's a strike against their immigration.

• Disagree 1

On 2/27/2024 at 5:13 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So we’re just supposed to believe you? You have a history of being unable to tell the truth, but this time it’s real!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Westside said:

So we’re just supposed to believe you? You have a history of being unable to tell the truth, but this time it’s real!!!!

It is truth. It’s a documented post deconstructed to its essence. Argue with my reasoning. The post he made is the post he made. Why defend it unless you’re sympathetic to racist, ant catholic beliefs?  That wouldn’t shock me

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It is truth. It’s a documented post deconstructed to its essence. Argue with my reasoning. The post he made is the post he made

You sullied your reputation with your repeated lies. You are someone who can’t be trusted.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You sullied your reputation with your repeated lies. You are someone who can’t be trusted.

Argue with my reasoning. I dare u. I double dare you!

I guess you are referring to the Senator from Maine. We went to the same school but not contemporaneously. So what?  It’s not like posting personal beliefs that vile hate groups hold…