2024 schedule speculation

djp14150

I’ll put this in my early prediction…

KC at Buffalo on Sunday or Monday night in buffalo the Sunday/ Monday in between Taylors Toronto Thu-sat concerts.

brady- manning usually happened during November rating sweeps time either in prime time or a CBS DH 425 feeder into prime time

SF at buffalo on  FOX will really want as a solo 425 game ( leading into World Series)

KC at SF likely on cbs at 425.

Eagles are to play the opening week game on Friday night in Brazil. Don’t see a division foe.  I think it’s Green Bay at Philadelphia for that game.

The league has some very good options for the 1st game which we know will be played at Arrowhead. The Chiefs 2024 home schedule.

Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Ravens, Bengals, Texans, Saints, Bucs.

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Our games in the regular season against the Chiefs mean absolutely nothing until we win in the playoffs

I wish we didn’t play them, the Bills love win in the regular season and say mission accomplished 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Our games in the regular season against the Chiefs mean absolutely nothing until we win in the playoffs

If we do win in the playoffs, then what will those regular season games against the Chiefs mean?

39 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

I’ll put this in my early prediction…

KC at Buffalo on Sunday or Monday night in buffalo the Sunday/ Monday in between Taylors Toronto Thu-sat concerts.

brady- manning usually happened during November rating sweeps time either in prime time or a CBS DH 425 feeder into prime time

SF at buffalo on  FOX will really want as a solo 425 game ( leading into World Series)

KC at SF likely on cbs at 425.

Eagles are to play the opening week game on Friday night in Brazil. Don’t see a division foe.  I think it’s Green Bay at Philadelphia for that game.

Thank you for your service.👍

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Could be - or they could repeat the NFC Championship game with Lions at Niners.

Reckon the Bills will have a divisional game if so.

national draw for niners-lions would not be there. niners got that stank on them, and lions enthusiasm will be gone by the start of the season.

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Could be - or they could repeat the NFC Championship game with Lions at Niners.

Reckon the Bills will have a divisional game if so.

I think it's an NFL law that the Bills play the Jets week 1.  We open up against them a lot and that includes a lot more than we do against the Dolphins and Patriots. 

45 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I think it's an NFL law that the Bills play the Jets week 1.  We open up against them a lot and that includes a lot more than we do against the Dolphins and Patriots. 

Bills / jets week 1 to rematch last year's Rodgers debut would be something, too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

If you’re scheduling the NFL season so a billionaire musician can see her boyfriend then serious questions need to be asked and potential conspiracies about the alignment of that subject this season taken a bit more serious…

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, boyst said:

Bills / jets week 1 to rematch last year's Rodgers debut would be something, too. 

I wouldn't be shocked if it was. Maybe now we get the Allen- Rodgers game that will last more than 4 plays. I could definitely see another week 1 primetime game again.

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

The league has some very good options for the 1st game which we know will be played at Arrowhead. The Chiefs 2024 home schedule.

Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Ravens, Bengals, Texans, Saints, Bucs.

Someone said Chargers @ Chiefs to open their week due to the Harbaugh hire. 

I can see that now probably being the one with them winning it. 

Reigning SB winners hosting the reigning National Champion coach who’s former team he coached you just bounced to end the season… Pretty spicy storyline for Jim’s return to the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Someone said Chargers @ Chiefs to open their week due to the Harbaugh hire. 

I can see that now probably being the one with them winning it. 

Reigning SB winners hosting the reigning National Champion coach who’s former team he coached you just bounced to end the season… Pretty spicy storyline for Jim’s return to the NFL. 

I could definitely see that. The NFL wanting to highlight Harbaugh's return to the NFL. Plus, you have a good QB matchup with Mahomes and Herbert. But I could see a few teams the league could pick. The Ravens as AFCCG rematch. The Bengals with Mahomes and Burrow as a good matchup. Even the Texans with Stroud.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I could definitely see that. The NFL wanting to highlight Harbaugh's return to the NFL. Plus, you have a good QB matchup with Mahomes and Herbert. But I could see a few teams the league could pick. The Ravens as AFCCG rematch. The Bengals with Mahomes and Burrow as a good matchup. Even the Texans with Stroud.

If the Ravens showed up, yes. They didn’t. Kinda like the CFB complaints with FSU playing Georgia over OSU…

The story line is better and more glamours for Harbaugh’s return and links to the team KC just beat in the SB. 

If you don’t pick the Chargers then put Stroud and the Texans in it. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

We lose the division if we don’t beat the Chiefs this season.  Of course they mean something.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Looking at nascar schedule. They race in Watkins glen later than not

rmal to be a playoff race on sept 15.

I expect bills start at home and sept 15th ( week 2) weekend on the road unless the do week 2 espn split DH MNF.or opening Amazon game on Thursday 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.