Joe Biden a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory

Special counsel passes on charging Biden but paints damning portrait of him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/special-counsel-biden-classified-document-195615477.html

But while the report withheld condemnation of Biden on legal grounds, it presented a harsh portrait of his conduct and mental faculties. Biden improperly took classified material related to the 2009 Afghanistan troop surge and shared classified information with the ghostwriter of his 2017 memoir. The report also includes photos of classified documents in insecure places, including a cardboard box in Biden’s garage and a filing cabinet under his TV.

Biden’s memory lapse was a common theme throughout Hur’s report. He writes that Biden did not remember when he was vice president or, “even within several years,” when his son Beau died. Biden, Hur writes, “appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him.” He predicted that Biden’s attorneys “would emphasize these limitations in his recall” if they were called upon to defend him at trial.

“Mr. Biden’s memory was significantly limited, both during his recorded interviews with the ghostwriter in 2017, and in his interview with our office in 2023,” the report reads. “And his cooperation with our investigation, including by reporting to the government that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage, will likely convince some jurors that he made an innocent mistake, rather than acting willfully—that is, with intent to break the law—as the statute requires.”

But ...trump trump trump

In other news, lefties are still delusional lying pigs.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 3

In reverse MAGA world, this report would have been reported to say that Biden is TODALLY EXHONORATID, and he's an extraordinarily spry stable genius.  At least they're staying consistent with not letting us see the report.  The hit job part of this report is the same as a prosecutor dropping charges on the fat guy, because he'd never fit in a jail cell.  Sure you don't have to go to jail, but you'll forever be the fat guy from now on.  

Edited by daz28

I think the long and short of it all is he should be charged in the document investigation but he's too mentally feeble to face charges.  However, in our alternate reality of America 2024 he's as fit as a fiddle  to hold the office of President of the United States of America and defacto leader of the free world.  

I should add, the only way this report would not have been released unless his handlers at the DNC had pre-approved the conclusions.  We can debate that but I think this signals their intent to dump Joe and Kamala.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

In reverse MAGA world, this report would have been reported to say that Biden is TODALLY EXHONORATID, and he's an extraordinarily spry stable genius.  At least they're staying consistent with not letting us see the report.  The hit job part of this report is the same as a prosecutor dropping charges on the fat guy, because he'd never fit in a jail cell.  Sure you don't have to go to jail, but you'll forever be the fat guy from now on.  

Imagine typing this the day Biden is deemed too senile for punishment lol.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The press sounded like f'n savages yelling at Biden like that 

I'll take the well meaning. Biden obviously is. Is he old? Yes, but he and his team are well meaning in running our government. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

So he admitted he had classified documents back in 2017, meaning he knew all along.  Strike one.  Then he shared them with his biographer.  That's strike 2.  Then on top of that he's been senile since at least 2017.  Strike 3.

Edited by Doc

18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Imagine typing this the day Biden is deemed too senile for punishment lol.

Imagine typing total exoneration when what it really said was: Mueller: ‘If We Had Confidence That the President Did Not Commit a Crime, We Would Have Said So’

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

So he admitted he had classified documents back in 2017, meaning he knew all along.  Strike one.  Then he shared them with his biographer.  That's strike 2.  Then on top of that he's called senile.  Strike 3.

All 3 are true, but only the first 2 matter as far as the crime goes.  The 3rd part was insult to injury(well lack of injury).  The fix is always in when the investigators are investigating themselves.  Anyone sitting around waiting for any kind of justice better not be holding their breath.  

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Imagine typing total exoneration when what it really said was: Mueller: ‘If We Had Confidence That the President Did Not Commit a Crime, We Would Have Said So’

Bro you voted for a literal turnip.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Gives me flashbacks of my FIL...

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

All 3 are true, but only the first 2 matter as far as the crime goes.  The 3rd part was insult to injury(well lack of injury).  The fix is always in when the investigators are investigating themselves.  Anyone sitting around waiting for any kind of justice better not be holding their breath.  

Yup.  But again he's a sitting President and can't be charged, and by this time next year he won't be all there.

Edited by Doc

39 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Are you a blood relation of billstime or just a kindred spirit?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The press sounded like f'n savages yelling at Biden like that 

I'll take the well meaning. Biden obviously is. Is he old? Yes, but he and his team are well meaning in running our government. 

You forgot the senile part.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Yes.

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Bro you voted for a literal turnip.

I voted for Biden?  Is today stretch and just make up anything day.  No one told me.  I had 2 terrible choices, so I chose not playing as my gesture to show how I feel about the process, and the way they treat my right to vote.  When the enemy offers you something, you best know it's not because they like you, so you refuse it.    

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  But again he's a sitting President and can't be charged, and by this time next year he won't be all there.

Heck.  Might turn out he's allowed to commit crimes.  He'd be dead long before anything ever made it through the court system, so the special counselor is kinda right on that.  He'd go full Golisano, and slow roll everything through the courts.  Trump is writing the playbook on that as we speak.  What a mess!

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He's pretty left.  I might be center/left at best.  I guess I'd call myself a stable sane moderate genius.  

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

He's pretty left.  I might be center/left at best.  I guess I'd call myself a stable sane moderate genius.  

Similar levels of childishness on occasion is what made me ask. You at least have the capability of expressing yourself soberly when you choose. Not sure why you tend to lapse. Sorry. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Similar levels of childishness on occasion is what made me ask. You at least have the capability of expressing yourself soberly when you choose. Not sure why you tend to lapse. Sorry. 

Mess with the bull you get the horns.  It seems that's the only way some people learn.  I try to be reasonable, and allow others the attempt to be the same.  

• Like (+1) 1

Mess with the bull you get the horns.  It seems that's the only way some people learn.  I try to be reasonable, and allow others the attempt to be the same.  

Nobody wants the DAZ horns! You’re a hoss! Your seeming self-importance might set you up nicely for comparisons to the mostly absent redhawk/Joe Ferguson forever. Good for you!

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nobody wants the DAZ horns! You’re a hoss! Your seeming self-importance might set you up nicely for comparisons to the mostly absent redhawk/Joe Ferguson forever. Good for you!

Come on bro, we have one who is sometimes reasonable, he's better than any other option at this point.  Stop looking the damn gift horse in the mouth!

Plus, don't say the other one's name too much. At 5 times it causes him to chug a gallon of peach schnapps and start posting gibberish...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If a person thinks someone speaking facts via text has an ego, then maybe it's really that they just have an aversion to the truth.  If I were self-serving, I'd be the one ignoring the facts, and wallowing in my own intentional ignorance.  I'd even have Fox news on the TV in the background assuring me my distorted world view is correct.  

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

it causes him to chug a gallon of peach schnapps 

I don't think I've touched that horrible Dekuyper peach cough syrup since I was like 15.  Just horrible.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

If a person thinks someone speaking facts via text has an ego, then maybe it's really that they just have an aversion to the truth.  If I were self-serving, I'd be the one ignoring the facts, and wallowing in my own intentional ignorance.  I'd even have Fox news on the TV in the background assuring me my distorted world view is correct.  

Aaaannnnddd, there he went...... :)

I don't think I've touched that horrible Dekuyper peach cough syrup since I was like 15.  Just horrible.  

Lol, agreed. But I was referring to Joe Ferguson, not you. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Aaaannnnddd, there he went...... :)

This would be so much easier if we all just admit that Trump, Biden, and every other clown they allow us to vote for sucks, especially for me.  I'm not the one holding out from admitting this absolute truth.  

• Agree 1

This would be so much easier if we all just admit that Trump, Biden, and every other clown they allow us to vote for sucks, especially for me.  I'm not the one holding out from admitting this absolute truth.  

You don’t pay much attention if this is your takeaway. 

33 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I voted for Biden?  Is today stretch and just make up anything day.  No one told me.  I had 2 terrible choices, so I chose not playing as my gesture to show how I feel about the process, and the way they treat my right to vote.  When the enemy offers you something, you best know it's not because they like you, so you refuse it.    

Heck.  Might turn out he's allowed to commit crimes.  He'd be dead long before anything ever made it through the court system, so the special counselor is kinda right on that.  He'd go full Golisano, and slow roll everything through the courts.  Trump is writing the playbook on that as we speak.  What a mess!

My apologies for assuming. We agree on something, I sat that one out too.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Me neither, I think they (and most national politicians) are terrible. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

My apologies for assuming. We agree on something, I sat that one out too.

Gerrymandering is little more than political segregation, which divides our country.  I mean even if they did everything I asked for to make my vote feel important to me, I'd still have to live with the fact that big money is going to control the outcome of the election anyways.  The whole things broke.  Not the voter fraud, the gerrymandering, the voter suppression, or the electoral college, the WHOLE DAMN THING.  

The President is calling for an immediate Summit with President Mitterand of France and Chancellor Helmut Kohl of Germany to reassure them that his memory is fine. 

Edited by Chaos

9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The President is calling for an immediate Summit with President Mitterand of France and Chancellor Helmut Kohl of Germany to reassure them that his memory is fine. 

You mean he meant to call them for a summit, but he forgot to.  I think the second guy was Wilhelm, though.  The first Wilhelm.  Ah heck, now I'm confused.  When the history books print how we managed to have Trump twice, there should just be a caklin Hillary and a catatonic Joe meme on the page.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Never an easy thing. 

That the Left willingly used a man in such condition to inflict further demise on the nation is…..typical of them.

• Agree 3

48 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Never an easy thing. 

That the Left willingly used a man in such condition to inflict further demise on the nation is…..typical of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So NOW is when this guy is asking why we're run by, senile, not so stable genius, incompetent old men?  Did they just now pass that memo off to him at the tennis club?

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

You know the usual leftist idiots will spin this towards Trump.

There’ll be an onslaught of Trump is senile on msm.

And this Joe guy, um….you know, that guy, the one who likes ice cream, aw man, I can’t remember his name, the I don’t know what I’m signing guy, think he might be a President or a captain of a country or something, but anyways, um….there’s a guy who said he’s like not with it and the guy not with it has friends who like say it’s not true….or something.