Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

Just now, Sweats said:

My old coach used to say, "shut up and put up", which i think makes perfect sense every time i see any Digg tweets......Wr's can be such drama queens

Almost as dramatic as the fans

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Almost as dramatic as the fans

Dramatic would certainly be an accurate depiction of the fans, but that's all fueled from being passionate.....wish i saw a little more passion from some of the players.

Just now, Sweats said:

Dramatic would certainly be an accurate depiction of the fans, but that's all fueled from being passionate.....wish i saw a little more passion from some of the players.

Passionate... or entitled, unreasonable, and delusional. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Haha spot on.

Literally Stefon Diggs gets worse coverage in the media and by fans than Tyreek Hill does who got more women pregnant last year than the Panthers had wins and is a confirmed woman and child abuser.  

Let that sink in for a moment.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Haha spot on.

Literally Stefon Diggs gets worse coverage in the media and by fans than Tyreek Hill does who got more women pregnant last year than the Panthers had wins and is a confirmed woman and child abuser.  

Let that sink in for a moment.  

I started a thread about Hill's latest (at the time) beating of a woman and most of the fans here rushed to defend him and tell me to "wait for more details".

Just this weekend ANOTHER Tyreek Hill domestic dispute (aka beating his wife/kids) from January came to light.

But fans want to rip Diggs, call him a "narcissist", and trade him away because... they care too much about his vague social media posts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

25 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Sal C claimed if he was moved before June 1, he would be off our books next year.  That seems to contradict what others have said  

That's how the June 1 cutoff works.

Anything before June 1 counts all this year. Anything after June 1 you get to split it up between this year and next year.

It would just depend on how they decide to slice it.

But he isnt going anywhere so the point has moo'ed.

tv-shows-friends.png

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's how the June 1 cutoff works.

Anything before June 1 counts all this year. Anything after June 1 you get to split it up between this year and next year.

It would just depend on how they decide to slice it.

But he isnt going anywhere so the point has moo'ed.

tv-shows-friends.png

If they trade up for Rome Odunze, then he gone.

40 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Sal C claimed if he was moved before June 1, he would be off our books next year.  That seems to contradict what others have said  

If we are going to pay him 20 million, why don’t we just play him? 

13 hours ago, Beck Water said:

We take that into account, but we also take into account video of Diggs with his arms raised in "WTF?" position, yelling at Allen on the sideline while Allen studies his Surface tablet and ignores him.  We also take into account Cover1 (who have some connections with players) saying "the Bromance is definitely over".  We take into account Diggs ghosting on the team and media after the last two losses.

And him leaving minicamp on day 1 after a fight with the coach/gm. 

People forget/ignore/pretend a lot of these issues never happened.

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

And him leaving minicamp on day 1 after a fight with the coach/gm. 

People forget/ignore/pretend a lot of these issues never happened.

But he was right and the Offensive scheme and playcalling did suck...

Again, wanting (demanding) what is best for the team/winning.

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ahhh, we just want the fifth highest paid WR in the game to show up in the playoffs and not make vague and/or weird comments in the media that are going to pick up traction about an impending divorce. So entitled, unreasonable and delusional.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

Ahhh, we just want the fifth highest paid WR in the game to show up in the playoffs and not make vague and/or weird comments in the media that are going to pick up traction about an impending divorce.

So entitled, unreasonable and delusional.

Considering most the bold only exists in certain fans' heads, yes.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

"totally off the books" ?? ....... is not the way i look at it.

anything under the heading "DEAD CAP" is on your books.  it's money deducted from your total cap for players not on your team. you can't use it . it counts against you.

diggs current DEAD CAP for 2024 is $49.6 mil. sure if you designate "june 1" you can split that up over 2 season (2024 & 2025). wether its one or two seasons, it's too much.

to me, it makes no sense to do that. his cap hit is $27.8 in 2024 and $27.3 in 2025

you would save very little money. the most likely scenario if you were inclined to part with diggs is AFTER the  2025 season. his dead cap would be $13.4

• Agree 1