Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

Just now, Simon said:

I honestly don't care enough about them to feel good or bad for them.

Just think it's kind of weird when somebody wants others to suffer.

Two sides of a coin I guess. I don't believe they have been suffering, at least nowhere near the level we have been. 

In any event, probably a moot point. The KC Swifties are going to win because they are better than both NFC teams

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Be interesting to see how quickly if at all Lions fans forgive Campbell for this - even if it was more luck than blame. He's the best thing that's happened to them in years. But we've seen ourselves how these things play out. 

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I never claimed to know.

That's why I'm not running around calling people stupid morons for in-game decisions they made.

Half those same people would be calling Campbell a moron if he put the FG team out there on 4th/2 and his kicker missed.

Not everyone you have made that response to called Campbell a stupid moron.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

17-10 is hardly "smoking" the Ravens

Especially considering the Ravens did everything possible to lose that game. 2 turnovers in the end zone lol. What a joke.

The Chiefs play the dolphins with all their defense injured. Then play the Bills with their entire defense injured. And then play the Ravens who play their worst game of the season turning the ball over in their end zone 2x. When these “dynasty” teams like the Pars and now Chiefs start rolling it seems every toss up tends to go their way more often than not. 

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

45+yrds FG on bad grass can be dicey propositions and we didn't see what the Lions crappy K was doing pregame, so I don't think either of those calls was necessarily "wrong"

I’m all for that last attempt…heck people wanted the bills to go for that 4th and 7 rather than attempting to tie it lol it’s just easy to criticize things when they don’t work 

1 minute ago, Bill Grundy said:

Be interesting to see how quickly if at all Lions fans forgive Campbell for this - even if it was more luck than blame. He's the best thing that's happened to them in years. But we've seen ourselves how these things play out. 

It’ll be more interesting to see how they do without Ben Johnson. You know he’s gone. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Kittle looks like he'd be in the basement killing rats with Charlie from Sunny in Philadelphia.

Did you see those two blocks he threw to spring McCaffrey on that huge play late that put them in scoring position?

He may be a different kind of dude, but damn he can play ball.

2 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

Along those same lines, will Campbell become more conservative when the Lions are in the playoffs next year? That would be a colossal mistake imo

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not everyone you have made that response to called Campbell a stupid moron.

I never assumed they did, and said half to make that clear.

1 minute ago, Bill Grundy said:

Still the best season they’ve had in the Super Bowl era lol.

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, the most WRONG call was definitely running the ball on third and goal and wasting a timeout. 

Right. And even if they ran the ball there - timeout was more valuable.  Let the clock run. 

Just now, Simon said:

Did you see those two blocks he threw to spring McCaffrey on that huge play late that put them in scoring position?

He may be a different kind of dude, but damn he can play ball.

No doubt.  He's the pass catcher we hope we have in Kincaid but he trucks people like Knox.  That said he still looks nuttier than squirrel turds.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

No doubt.  He's the pass catcher we hope we have in Kincaid but he trucks people like Knox.  That said he still looks nuttier than squirrel turds.

You live Dahneast; I think you'd be used to that. :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.