Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

Just a note that keeping the previous game thread from devolving into yet another Bills/McDermott kvetchfest was a nightmare and as a result about 30 posters were suspended (yes, that is a record by multiple orders of magnitude) for their refusal to stop bringing Bills stuff into that thread.

Folks don't want to hear it and there are plenty of other places to discuss it.

Please keep the Bills commentary, complaints, comparisons, etc out of this thread.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon locked and pinned this topic
  • Simon unlocked this topic
24 minutes ago, Simon said:

Just a note that keeping the previous game thread from devolving into yet another Bills/McDermott kvetchfest was a nightmare and as a result about 30 posters were suspended for their refusal to stop bringing Bills stuff into that thread.

Folks don't want to hear it and there are plenty of other places to discuss it.

Please keep the Bills commentary, complaints, comparisons, etc out of this thread.

Out of curiosity, where's the line? Can I say something like "XX is a stud, wish the Bills had him"

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm with the fans rooting for the Lions. Detroit Lions  has always had a good relationship with the Bills and I would love to see them win it all. For the good feels of their long suffering fanbase too.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Out of curiosity, where's the line? Can I say something like "XX is a stud, wish the Bills had him"

Please don't.

It just serves as a trigger for our complainers to start ragging on how McDermott wouldn't use him correctly, etc.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.