Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

3 hours ago, muppy said:

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and we continue to lift this family and situation up to you. With travel logistics and safe travels to and fro for Whorlnut.

you know better than we do what this situation requires. Interceding on their behalf in all areas of need. 

Love in action Indeed. 

In Jesus name I pray Amen.

And, Amen!

• Like (+1) 2

So freaking awesome. I donated earlier and you were 75% of the way there. Exceeded it 5 hours later. 

Let’s hope you get double, if not triple what your sister asked in the raising so you guys have extra help and something to fall back on in a rainy day. 

Hope Liz recovers! Please keep the board updated ❤️

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sorry to hear this. I pray in the name of Jesus for her complete healing and restoration.  May God supernaturally heal her brain. May everyone entrusted with her care act with wisdom and compassion. May everything administered to her bring health, healing and strength to her body. May there be no side effect from any medications. May the angels of the Lord watch over her and protect her and may you and the family have peace knowing God is in control. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/27/2024 at 6:53 AM, whorlnut said:

You all are so amazing. I love all of you. Thank you to all who have responded this quickly and to all that will. 

I’m out of options. I don’t want to post this here, but I’ve seen the amazing responses from all of you in past tragedies. You don’t know how much it means. 

God is in control.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, muppy said:

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and we continue to lift this family and situation up to you. With travel logistics and safe travels to and fro for Whorlnut.

you know better than we do what this situation requires. Interceding on their behalf in all areas of need. 

Love in action Indeed. 

In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Amen Muppy, wonderfully said. 🙏🙏🙏

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.