Terry Pegula sends a message to Bills fans

Einstein

Terry is a good guy as billionaires go, its good to see he recognizes the fan base so thoroughly and regularly, 

was hoping he was gonna say that he was putting a roof on the new stadium 😁👍

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Terry is a good guy as billionaires go, its good to see he recognizes the fan base so thoroughly and regularly, 

was hoping he was gonna say that he was putting a roof on the new stadium 😁👍

Pegula thinks we love this stuff and would be upset if he put a roof on it.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We are very fortunate to have wound up with him and Kim as owners, as opposed to say, JB Jovi or the Rogers Media conglomerate…

Or this...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Clearly most do and would be.

Absolutely no one would be mad if they built a dome. The only thing fans would’ve complained about is if they moved downtown and eliminated tailgating.

There are fans that don’t go because of cold, rain, and snow. Are you telling me that “no roof” fans wouldn’t go because it’s 68 degrees and dry inside?

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Some love it, some hate it,  it is not a Universal"

Die hards and season ticket holders are still going if they built a closed roof stadium. Thats why what they’re doing is financially stupid. You’re eliminating fans that don’t want to sit in wet cold weather.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Absolutely no one would be mad if they built a dome. The only thing fans would’ve complained about is if they moved downtown and eliminated tailgating.

You are incorrect, I would be "mad" or shall I say disappointed.   You just dont click your fingers and suddenly a  dome appears.  You build a dome stadium it would still be getting litigated with New York State and ticket prices would only go up more.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

You are incorrect, I would be "mad" or shall I say disappointed.   You just dont click your fingers and suddenly a  dome appears.  You build a dome stadium it would still be getting litigated with New York State and ticket prices would only go up more.

Ticket prices going up no matter what they built.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Pegula thinks we love this stuff and would be upset if he put a roof on it.

Buffalonians do love it for the most part

It's something we as a city and fan base have embraced for a long time

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Having an open stadium presents logistical challenges when the weather turns, but overall I still say it is a competitive advantage as long as we have a QB like Josh.  Tell me that if we beat the chiefs and the the Texans knock off the Ravens, that paying a warm weather dome team in Orchard Park doesn't get you excited.  If that scenario plays out, it's a huge Buffalo advantage.

Edited by saundena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Die hards and season ticket holders are still going if they built a closed roof stadium. Thats why what they’re doing is financially stupid. You’re eliminating fans that don’t want to sit in wet cold weather.

A lot of people and every single media outlet in the country called The stadium deal financially irresponsible

They were complaining about how much money the state was giving up for the stadium...

A dome would have been five six seven hundred million dollars more....

That's a lot of money for three uses a year

And we will fill the stadium regardless

16 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

was hoping he was gonna say that he was putting a roof on the new stadium over Buffalo 😁👍

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.