Ignorance Leads To Bad Health Outcomes -- MAGA states are very unhealthy

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m glad you brought this up…These are all part of the Marxist cult, working hand in hand to reinforce the other…

I urge to read about the Marxist philosopher from the 1960s named Herbert Marcuse….he wrote books about everything I’m telling you…it described all of these modern ways for Marxism to take control of the country through our institutions, and educational indoctrination…

Critical theory, CRT, Queeer theory, anti racism is all part of that…👍

Edit- funny how the word “Queeer” is blocked out, when the LGBT movement, itself, is pushing for it to be mainstream…

Oh, that's cute. I love the Marxist buzzword. You guys like to use it when you got nothing else. 

Now tell me why you completely DEFLECTED from my questions?

• You don't want to acknowledge the type of work you do or if your company promotes DEI?
  • You don't want to acknowledge the simple fact that Christopher Rufo is behind all of this? A right wing scum bag?

Aren't you tired from fighting these pathetic battles - blaming everyone but yourself for being pathetic simps?

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh, that's cute. I love the Marxist buzzword. You guys like to use it when you got nothing else. 

Not, tell me why you completed DEFLECTED from my questions?

• You don't want to acknowledge the type of work you do or if your company promotes DEI?
  • You don't want to acknowledge the simple fact that Christopher Rufo is behind all of this? A right wing scum bag?

Aren't you tired from fighting these pathetic battles - blaming everyone but yourself for being pathetic simps?

I don’t use the word Marxist because I think it’s cute, or because I “don’t have anything else”…

I use the word Marxist because the groups you support CLAIM to be Marxist…🤣🤣🤣 The ideals you support come from Marxist writers…

Second, I prefer not to give out details about my personal life- especially to people who could potentially be mentally unhinged…Not saying you are, specifically…But, it’s just better to be safe online, than sorry…👍

Third, Rufo does research, and brings to light agendas that were set in motion in our past, that many have tried to hide from view…

Rufo is not responsible for the writings of the far Left- the Left is…But I understand that it might be convenient for you to blame someone on the Right, rather than come to terms with fact you support a Marxist agenda, and never realized it…

I don’t blame you for it…we are all fooled from time to time…I was fooled about W. Bush and Obama…It happens…We were ALL fooled about Covid…

But the worst thing we can do is turn a blind eye to being lied to, for pride or our ego (pretending it didn’t happen)…The problem never gets fixed that way…

And that’s why I’m non partisan…It makes it easier to be objective…it creates less of an ego to be bruised if I am wrong- which I am from time to time…👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t use the word Marxist because I think it’s cute, or because I “don’t have anything else”…

Hoax

I use the word Marxist because the groups you support CLAIM to be Marxist…🤣🤣🤣 The ideals you support come from Marxist writers…

Hoax

Second, I prefer not to give out details about my personal life- especially to people who could potentially be mentally unhinged…Not saying you are, specifically…But, it’s just better to be safe online, than sorry…👍

Other words - you do not know what DEI is except from what you are told.

Third, Rufo does research, and brings to light agendas that were set in motion in our past, that many have tried to hide from view…

LMAO - Rufo is a f'n hack who leverages issues like this to distract you from the most corrupt politician in our lifetime and most inept political party ever.

Rufo is not responsible for the writings of the far Left- the Left is…But I understand that it might be convenient for you to blame someone on the Right, rather than come to terms with fact you support a Marxist agenda, and never realized it…

See above.

I don’t blame you for it…we are all fooled from time to time…I was fooled about W. Bush and Obama…It happens…We were ALL fooled about Covid…

But the worst thing we can do is turn a blind eye to being lied to, for pride or our ego (pretending it didn’t happen)…The problem never gets fixed that way…

And that’s why I’m non partisan…It makes it easier to be objective…it creates less of an ego to be bruised if I am wrong- which I am from time to time…👍

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

Hoax

Other words - I do not know what DEI is except from what I am told.

LMAO - Rufo is a f'n hack who leverages issues like this to distract you from the most corrupt politician in our lifetime and most inept political party ever.

See above.

giphy.gif

Sorry my friend, but you are coming from a partisan point of view…How do I know? Because every topic discussed, you always bring back to Trump- even when it has nothing to do with him…

I brought up some key points, that you completely glossed over, only to bring it back to Trump…That’s fine, if that’s your thing…But partisans are not interested in growth or understanding on deeper level…

You’ve made some good points on other topics- like those videos we discussed before…But this does not seem like a topic you honestly want to contend with…So, until next time Billsy…be well…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The strongest correlation is obviously to poverty. Or perhaps even more to median educational attainment, which of course in turn correlates to percent of vote for Republicans 

try again- very crisp data sets shared on this board many many times shows as income goes up voters are overwhelmingly more republican. The bums and deadbeats vote overwhelmingly democrat. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sorry my friend, but you are coming from a partisan point of view…How do I know? Because every topic discussed, you always bring back to Trump- even when it has nothing to do with him…

Oh, you may not have noticed but up until this very moment - YOU are the ONLY one who mentions TRUMP in this ENTIRE THREAD.

So, here we go again, DEFLECTING!

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I brought up some key points, that you completely glossed over, only to bring it back to Trump…That’s fine, if that’s your thing…But partisans are not interested in growth or understanding on deeper level…

Your points were irrelevant and nothing more than a deflection.

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You’ve made some good points on other topics- like those videos we discussed before…But this does not seem like a topic you honestly want to contend with…So, until next time Billsy…be well…👍

And in typical JaCrpisy fashion - he disappears when he has exhausted his pre-programmed talking points.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

What does FOX News have to do with the racist comment Joe made?

It’s a blatant attempt to dismiss the racist comment from one of his ilk rather than acknowledge it, and affirm that it is southerners (red state rednecks) that are the racists that should be scrutinized.

Typical.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Here's a little tip (just the tip). everyone here is partisan.  You are as partisan as anyone.  And Trump is thrown out so much because it's a mic dropper.  

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wonder if things like this are factored I to the op's formula. 

Omg you found a clip of a crazy person.   Congrats.  You can find hundreds of thousands of your maga incel brethren spewing nonsense too.  You just ignore those though.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

54 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Omg you found a clip of a crazy person.   Congrats.  You can find hundreds of thousands of your maga incel brethren spewing nonsense too.  You just ignore those though.

Lol.  Called you that once and now you parrot it non stop like some kind of pathological mirroring response.  

Tick tock is nothing but lefties doing this.  You are another fine example.   Source  nothing .  Insult everyone.  Claim superiority.  

The script is lazy.  Try harder.  You can do it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wonder if things like this are factored I to the op's formula. 

Libs did SOOOOOOOOOOO much research on this BIG BAD WOKE DOCTOR they missed an opportunity to bash the doctor for being TRANSMASCULINE.

Dr Asher Larmie (he/they) is a Transmasculine weight-inclusive GP and leading expert in weight stigma. He is a fat activist and the founder of the #NOWeigh campaign. With over two decades of medical experience and a lifelong journey as a Fat person, Asher is combatting weight stigma and promoting weight-inclusive care as the self-styled Fat Doctor.

What a missed opportunity.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  Called you that once and now you parrot it non stop like some kind of pathological mirroring response.  

Tick tock is nothing but lefties doing this.  You are another fine example.   Source  nothing .  Insult everyone.  Claim superiority.  

The script is lazy.  Try harder.  You can do it.  

Yes everyone is trying to mirror you Debbie Downer.  The guy who mutters about left wing pacs and ignores right wing ones.  Qanon jack fan.  Yup.  

Nothing but lefties on tik tok....and you huh big guy?  I get it, your incel communities are probably there huh?  You and all your Nick Fuentes loving buddies post there and commiserate?

• Vomit 1

Americans are eating themselves to death. Then when they are obese, they demand special accommodations for them. Don’t matter what race or party, it’s a national problem we will be paying for when they go on Medicaid. Nobody wants to sweat,do difficult, hard work or even just go walking for exercise.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Make that 1000 to 1

Building sand castle in the sky

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Americans are eating themselves to death. Then when they are obese, they demand special accommodations for them. Don’t matter what race or party, it’s a national problem we will be paying for when they go on Medicaid. Nobody wants to sweat,do difficult, hard work or even just go walking for exercise.

Too busy gambling now to worry about a silly thing like health 

• Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you may not have noticed but up until this very moment - YOU are the ONLY one who mentions TRUMP in this ENTIRE THREAD.

So, here we go again, DEFLECTING!

Your points were irrelevant and nothing more than a deflection.

And in typical JaCrpisy fashion - he disappears when he has exhausted his pre-programmed talking points.

You ok? I know when the bolded and different colored fonts come out that you are in trouble.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

It’s a blatant attempt to dismiss the racist comment from one of his ilk rather than acknowledge it, and affirm that it is southerners (red state rednecks) that are the racists that should be scrutinized.

Typical.

Kentucky is about 85% white 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Imagination land.  

He is far to arrogant to have made it this far in his life to be anything other than a doctor. 

Well, maybe a lawyer, but he's only 99% garbage person, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

He is far to arrogant to have made it this far in his life to be anything other than a doctor. 

Well, maybe a lawyer, but he's only 99% garbage person, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know the person.

But the story it tells in here, reads like a created back story. And its own comments kind of show its lack of education. Countless times.  Not grasping basic statistics and what not.

It's a new world. The trolls of the world all claim to be enlightened and important.  and a good back story helps maintain it.

They all have amazing back stories while they parrot the MSM and call everyone else ignorant.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Interesting rank of Alcohol sold by state per person:

Gallons Per Capita

RankStateGallons of Ethanol Per Capita*

1New Hampshire4.83

2Delaware4.01

3Washington D.C.3.79

4Nevada3.43

5Montana3.32

6North Dakota3.26

7Vermont3.22

8Wisconsin3.11

9Maine2.99

10Colorado2.97

11Wyoming2.94

12Minnesota2.85

13Alaska2.83

14Florida2.74

15Hawaii2.71

16Oregon2.71

17Rhode Island2.71

18Missouri2.68

19California2.63

20New Jersey2.63

21Massachusetts2.62

22Louisiana2.59

23Michigan2.53

24Connecticut2.50

25Illinois2.42

26Texas2.41

27Mississippi2.39

28Indiana2.34

29Iowa2.34

30South Dakota2.34

31Pennsylvania2.32

32North Carolina2.31

33New Mexico2.30

34Tennessee2.30

35Virginia2.27

36Washington2.26

37Arizona2.24

38New York2.22

39Nebraska2.17

40Maryland2.15

41Kansas2.12

42Kentucky2.12

43Ohio2.12

44South Carolina2.12

45Idaho2.10

46Alabama2.08

47Arkansas1.92

48Georgia1.91

49Oklahoma1.85

50West Virginia1.82

51Utah1.36

*This data uses an estimate of average ethanol content of sold or shipped spirits into gallons of ethanol (pure alcohol) before calculating per capita consumption estimates. For this data, the alcohol by volume value is 0.129 for wine, 0.045 for beer, and 0.411 for spirits.

*Photo sourced from romanovad – stock.adobe.com

Published: January 30, 2023

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Gallons Per Capita

1New Hampshire4.83

2Delaware4.01

3Washington D.C.3.79

4Nevada3.43

5Montana3.32

6North Dakota3.26

7Vermont3.22

8Wisconsin3.11

9Maine2.99

10Colorado2.97

11Wyoming2.94

12Minnesota2.85

13Alaska2.83

14Florida2.74

15Hawaii2.71

16Oregon2.71

17Rhode Island2.71

18Missouri2.68

19California2.63

20New Jersey2.63

21Massachusetts2.62

22Louisiana2.59

23Michigan2.53

24Connecticut2.50

25Illinois2.42

26Texas2.41

27Mississippi2.39

28Indiana2.34

29Iowa2.34

30South Dakota2.34

31Pennsylvania2.32

32North Carolina2.31

33New Mexico2.30

34Tennessee2.30

35Virginia2.27

36Washington2.26

37Arizona2.24

38New York2.22

39Nebraska2.17

40Maryland2.15

41Kansas2.12

42Kentucky2.12

43Ohio2.12

44South Carolina2.12

45Idaho2.10

46Alabama2.08

47Arkansas1.92

48Georgia1.91

49Oklahoma1.85

50West Virginia1.82

51Utah1.36

*This data uses an estimate of average ethanol content of sold or shipped spirits into gallons of ethanol (pure alcohol) before calculating per capita consumption estimates. For this data, the alcohol by volume value is 0.129 for wine, 0.045 for beer, and 0.411 for spirits.

Seems random to me. What’s so interesting?

15 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Gallons Per Capita

1New Hampshire4.83

2Delaware4.01

3Washington D.C.3.79

4Nevada3.43

5Montana3.32

6North Dakota3.26

7Vermont3.22

8Wisconsin3.11

9Maine2.99

10Colorado2.97

11Wyoming2.94

12Minnesota2.85

13Alaska2.83

14Florida2.74

15Hawaii2.71

16Oregon2.71

17Rhode Island2.71

18Missouri2.68

19California2.63

20New Jersey2.63

21Massachusetts2.62

22Louisiana2.59

23Michigan2.53

24Connecticut2.50

25Illinois2.42

26Texas2.41

27Mississippi2.39

28Indiana2.34

29Iowa2.34

30South Dakota2.34

31Pennsylvania2.32

32North Carolina2.31

33New Mexico2.30

34Tennessee2.30

35Virginia2.27

36Washington2.26

37Arizona2.24

38New York2.22

39Nebraska2.17

40Maryland2.15

41Kansas2.12

42Kentucky2.12

43Ohio2.12

44South Carolina2.12

45Idaho2.10

46Alabama2.08

47Arkansas1.92

48Georgia1.91

49Oklahoma1.85

50West Virginia1.82

51Utah1.36

Liquor sales in NH are high because of the large number of people from out of state that come to NH to purchase alcohol.  The liquor stores in NH are owned by the state and the excise taxes on liquor are significantly less than elsewhere.  NH even has stores on the highways to make it easier for consumers from out of state to make their purchase.  

"The New Hampshire Liquor Commission owns and operates 79 liquor and wine stores. About 50 percent of its shoppers come from out of state, the commission says. The stores are the sole providers of distilled spirits, but shoppers can buy beer and wine at grocery and convenience stores. -- Aug 9, 2018"

Edited by Precision
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/16/2024 at 9:36 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  Anything to attack the right.  

It's Dem states and cities that are both war zones and seeing people flee from them. 

But because they vote for Joe they are healthier ... 😒 WTFE ...

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So you were rooting for your patients to die?

Appalachia (/ˌæpəˈlætʃə, -leɪtʃə, -leɪʃə/)[3] is a socio-economic region located in the central and southern sections of the Appalachian Mountains of the eastern United States. It stretches from the western Catskill Mountains of New York state into Pennsylvania, continuing on through the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains into northern Georgia and Alabama

• Like (+1) 1

Fat ass states shooting Ozempic like it's hillbilly heroin. But this time driving up insurance costs.

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/18/ozempic-wegovy-weight-loss-drugs-states-map

For every 1,000 people in Kentucky, roughly 21 were prescribed a drug that belongs to a buzzy class of diabetes and anti-obesity medications last year — the highest rate of any state, according to insurance claims data provided to Axios by health analytics company PurpleLab.

The big picture: It's among a few Southern states, including Louisiana and Mississippi, that had some of the highest prescribing rates for drugs like Ozempic and Wegovy.

Why it matters: The data offers a snapshot of where drugs known as GLP-1 agonists, seen as game-changers in the fight against in obesity, are most in demand in the United States.

The states with the highest prescribing rates are also among those with greater prevalence of diabetes and obesity, per CDC data, a rough indication that the medicines may be getting to areas where they are in greatest need while shortages, high price tags and insurance restrictions have limited their use.

Details: After Kentucky, West Virginia had the next highest prescribing rate, at 18.9 prescriptions dispensed per 1,000. That was followed by Alaska (17.5 per 1,000), Mississippi (16.1) and Louisiana (15.4).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1