Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Why do people still act like the game ended if that play existed.  The Bills still had plenty of time to go score again.

YES!! Exactly....They said that on GMF this morning. Talking about only an Offside call away from this game being played in KC. For some reason they apparently believe after that play the clock was on 0 instead of over a minute left with timeouts at the same time fully aware of what Josh Allen has done in that amount of time.

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Agree but if you look at Mahomes through the years, particularly in the playoffs he's killed teams with his legs as much as JA17 has.

He had 2 carries for 40 yards against the Dolphins and with the prospect of the Bills starting a bunch of backups in the back seven you better believe Reid and Mahomes will attack that, not necessarily with designed runs, but Mahomes taking off for smaller runs of 5-7 yards to get tough yards and 1st downs when needed.

This guy.....

• Like (+1) 1

I've been digging through some stuff and realized that Floyd has 1 sack in his last 7 games.

AJE has also been relatively quiet since his big play in the last Chiefs game but injury is a factor there since he missed time

Bottom line.....I think one of these guys needs to show up big time for the Bill to have a chance Sunday. Von Miller doing something would of course be great too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Yes. MVS and Rice can be problems, but you know Kelce is a problem

People underestimate the talent KC has.  No it's not like when they had Hill but Rice is really good.  Pacheco is really good.  Kelce has lost a bit of a step but is still really good.  Of course there is Mahomes too.  Mahomes also has the ability to take off with the ball differently than Josh but just as effective and demoralizing.  This is going to be a good battle.  Hopefully the Bills come out on top this time.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Agree but if you look at Mahomes through the years, particularly in the playoffs he's killed teams with his legs as much as JA17 has.

He had 2 carries for 40 yards against the Dolphins and with the prospect of the Bills starting a bunch of backups in the back seven you better believe Reid and Mahomes will attack that, not necessarily with designed runs, but Mahomes taking off for smaller runs of 5-7 yards to get tough yards and 1st downs when needed.

Absolutely agree here. Mahomes' legs are a weapon and he will not be holding back. Bills D has to contain the edges but yet put pressure on him. Tough task to stop Patty. It helps that Kelce looks slightly off and his WR core is unreliable. I think they try to pound Pacheco to open up the passing game. Similar to what Buffalo might try with Cook. 

This game looks like a classic. I bet it comes down to the wire. Bass kind of scares me. 

5 hours ago, boyst said:

This isn't real. The guy who posted that should be shot dead as an example of what's wrong with social media. 

It's satire.  It's from the Bills' social media department.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boater said:

I don't know. McDermott seems to be having fun at DC.

Though, I wish he'd hire a DC regardless.

Someone will get hired or promoted.  I dunno if McD will give up calling duties but the position will be filled by someone.

12 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't like to think of myself as being biased against any particular group of people -- and I live in the south -- but I have to agree, I can't think of a single "southern" comedian I like or would pay to see.

Bill Engvall's "dork fish" bit is pretty good, but I can't vouch for anything else.

17 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't like to think of myself as being biased against any particular group of people -- and I live in the south -- but I have to agree, I can't think of a single "southern" comedian I like or would pay to see.

that guy Ron White is a good comedian with timing and his craft. he's the only one i know of but i don't follow or care about comedians. i don't like humor and i don't enjoy life.

Edited by boyst
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

People underestimate the talent KC has.  No it's not like when they had Hill but Rice is really good.  Pacheco is really good.  Kelce has lost a bit of a step but is still really good.  Of course there is Mahomes too.  Mahomes also has the ability to take off with the ball differently than Josh but just as effective and demoralizing.  This is going to be a good battle.  Hopefully the Bills come out on top this time.

Agreed. If you haven't been paying attention, Rashee Rice has been getting better and better every game. He's dangerous. It's simply not true that all their receivers stink anymore. They're improved from the last time we saw them, and much improved from early this season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If Von Miller truly can’t do anything anymore, he shouldn’t be active for this game.

Give JK a shot.

Von showed he can on the Steelers final drive.  He's gonna get Mahomes 

Just now, DC Greg said:

Agreed. If you haven't been paying attention, Rashee Rice has been getting better and better every game. He's dangerous. It's simply not true that all their receivers stink anymore. They're improved from the last time we saw them, and much improved from early this season.

Thankfully Jerrick McKinnon is not playing.  That guy seems to score every game against us 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If Von Miller truly can’t do anything anymore, he shouldn’t be active for this game.

Give JK a shot.

bruce will be there. suit him up.

Re: Miller

he's been posting on social media a lot. seems to be more like he was preinjury. all the hype, etc. maybe his head is back in it so lets see.

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

bruce will be there. suit him up.

Re: Miller

he's been posting on social media a lot. seems to be more like he was preinjury. all the hype, etc. maybe his head is back in it so lets see.

Oh baby!!! If boyst of all people is saying something positive about Von, he must be ready for a 4 sack game !!!! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.