Mahomes Vs Allen Thread

KeLLy1278

This isn’t the older vs the new.  Brady is retired, Rodgers is old and pretty much done.

We have two QBs in the prime of their careers.  Probably the two premier players at their position right now.  This is one of those games that fans may point to when it’s all said and done.. talking bragging rights here.

There is no way to subdue the hype.

Mahomes Vs Allen.  Chiefs Vs Bills

Again.  No excuses.  Get out there and earn it.  The city deserves it.  The fans deserve it.  I don’t care how..  F the stats, F the trash talking, F the noise.  

JUST WIN

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Mahomes has made four SB and won two. He has MVPs. Let's not do this yet. 

Of course.  BUT… as a Bills fan, maybe my friend, just MAYBE this game will stand for something.  Maybe this team can take it to the Chiefs.  Maybe our d can make a stand against Mahomes.  The current little darling of the NFL is Pat Mahomes.  Plenty of fans say Allen is better.  I do not agree but some people think that way.  My point is.. just go out there and get it.  If Allen is worthy of all the praise, he needs to show us poise, command and confidence next week.  The Bills need to be in “We are desperate to win” mode.. the fans have been that way for a long time.  The time is right now.  

Edited by KeLLy1278
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Of course.  BUT… as a Bills fan, maybe my friend, just MAYBE this game will stand for something.  Maybe this team can take it to the Chiefs.  Maybe our d can make a stand against Mahomes.  The current little darling of the NFL is Pat Mahomes.  Plenty of fans say Allen is better.  I do not agree but some people think that way.  My point is.. just go out there and get it.  If Allen is worthy of all the praise, he needs to show us poise, command and confidence next week.  The Bills need to be “We are desperate to win” mode.. the fans have been that way for a long time.  The time is right now.  

This is the last excuse for not beating them. The claim was home field by many, which definitely plays a part, so the only option is to blow them out. Bring it for a full 60 minutes and be reminded of the bitter taste they had when they walked out of Arrowhead…

It’ll be a task with that LB situation given it’s Mahomes and Kelce but I’m sure they’re up to the challenge. 

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

This is the last excuse for not beating them. The claim was home field by many, which definitely plays a part, so the only option is to blow them out. Bring it for a full 60 minutes and be reminded of the bitter taste they had when they walked out of Arrowhead…

It’ll be a task with that LB situation given it’s Mahomes and Kelce but I’m sure they’re up to the challenge. 

Exactly.  All the coaches and players need to be desperate to win and to win big.  Make Mahomes question himself.  Bring the intensity and let the Chiefs adjust to what the Bills are doing.  Not the other way around.

If I’m the coaches I start on the game plan tonight.  We will see how well this team is coached next week.  Winning a single playoff game is an accomplishment.. sure.  But it’s a forgettable accomplishment.  Focus, finish.  No excuses.

• Like (+1) 2

Looking forward to the matchup!  

These matchups have been incredible over the years...and why would this one be any less epic?  

Bills with their best shot to advance since 13 seconds....HUGE legacy game for both QB's in this one!  

Can't wait!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Mahomes is a crybaby.  

Used to be a fan.  He's fine when everything is perfect & they're winning. Turns into a baby when there is adversity.

Honestly.. pretty much every player is a crybaby.  It’s just noise.  The greatest players have always had refs in their pockets.  You have to take the game from them and the rest will take care of itself.  Execute on offense, defense & ST.  That will eliminate the need to cry to refs.

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Honestly.. pretty much every player is a crybaby.  It’s just noise.  The greatest players have always had refs in their pockets.  You have to take the game from them and the rest will take care of itself.  Execute on offense, defense & ST.  That will eliminate the need to cry to refs.

Allen cries to the officials quite a bit, like they all do.

But after the game - and after some excruciating losses - he mans up.

Mahomes?  Not so much.

9 minutes ago, Success said:

Mahomes is a crybaby.  

Used to be a fan.  He's fine when everything is perfect & they're winning. Turns into a baby when there is adversity.

:13 seconds wasn’t adversity?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

:13 seconds wasn’t adversity?

Not when the opposing coordinator and HC run two back to back defensive plays that rush two/three and have everyone else back 30 yards deep at the snap. There was even that mic'd-up video of Kelce coming back to the huddle telling Mahomes basically "I don't know why they are playing us so deep like that, but if they do it again I'm wide open"....and sure enough they called that same defense again. That's not really adversity, should have been, but we all know Bills coaching staff called 3 straight terrible plays starting with the kick-off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.