Mahomes Vs Allen Thread

KeLLy1278

10 minutes ago, Billl said:

Trailing by 3 with 13 seconds isn’t overcoming adversity?  🤡

It’s ok man. Some people can’t see the flip side. If it was us and Josh he would think differently. 

ZERO. 0% chance it’s adversity. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Billznut said:

KC fans suck.  You still haven’t realized this?  

There’s a difference between some friendly teasing between fanbases and mean spirited trash.  Every fanbase has their share I guess.  What happens is that other fans react and that’s how fights break out in stadiums, parking lots, bars.  Bunch of nonsense good for nothing trash.  Best ignored, ha! 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills are going to have to play better overall than they did today. Allen had a good game and no turnovers so I look for him to have a good game next week.
Will the Bills be able to get pressure on Mahomes?  Thats the key to winning game.

5 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Bills are going to have to play better overall than they did today. Allen had a good game and no turnovers so I look for him to have a good game next week.
Will the Bills be able to get pressure on Mahomes?  Thats the key to winning game.

No turnovers by Allen.  Let’s start there.  Playing smart is as important as anything else.  The last thing the Bills want to do is beat themselves.  Thanks but NO THANKS.

56 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

You represent KC Chiefs fans extremely poorly.  A  bad and SAD look on your part dude.  Show at least a shred of class.  The Kansas City Chiefs are champions.. it’s a shame that fans like yourself can’t behave like adults.

Brady made Mahomes cry on multiple occasions..  no QB is perfect.  Enjoy the Chiefs run while it lasts.  It won’t last long.

54 minutes ago, Billznut said:

KC fans suck.  You still haven’t realized this?  

You have to hear those douchebags over there on the Chiefs forums board already.  Some Einstein over there said the NFL moving the Sunday game to Monday was to benefit the Bills only.  If anyone over there had just one ounce of brain tissue remaining after their lobotomy's, they would have realized that people would have possibly died and the conditions inside the stadium were absolutely unplayable.  Not to mention the Governor said absolutely " Its not going to happen ".

Edited by Toyo321

5 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

You have to hear those douchebags over there on the Chiefs forums board already.  Some Einstein over there said the NFL moving the Sunday game to Monday was to benefit the Bills only.  If anyone over there had just one ounce of brain tissue remaining after their lobotomy's, they would have realized that people would have possibly died and the conditions inside the stadium were absolutely unplayable.  Not to mention the Governor said absolutely " Its not going to happen ".

They already won the next five Super Bowls.. don’cha know?? 

40 minutes ago, dakrider said:

While the Chiefs have a much better QB the Steeler's have much better play makers then KC.  I was always more afraid of Pittsburgh then KC because they play a certain way that keeps the game close so they can steal it at the end.

2 hours ago, Kaa Cee 4 Life said:

Looking forward to ripping your hearts out again and having to talk you guys off the bridge.  We are in your heads and definitely Joshs'. Last I checked the crowd doesn't score points but for some reason you guys think so. Good luck with that LB core....looking soft as jelly. Chiefs have your number and look forward to seeing who we make you trade and fire again this year. Bills choke job 2024 version .

You world ends when Kelce retires with TayTay...

Not gonna lie the injuries from this game bother me going into the next

Healthy I think we beat them

7 hours ago, Kaa Cee 4 Life said:

Looking forward to ripping your hearts out again and having to talk you guys off the bridge.  We are in your heads and definitely Joshs'. Last I checked the crowd doesn't score points but for some reason you guys think so. Good luck with that LB core....looking soft as jelly. Chiefs have your number and look forward to seeing who we make you trade and fire again this year. Bills choke job 2024 version .

Your mother doesn’t love you

This is by far JA's biggest game to date. He finally gets KC at home with the fans, revenge, and weather to his advantage. Everybody wanted them coming into our house. Now, we have that opportunity. 

We have no excuses left if we let them come in and win.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989

6 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

This is by far JA's biggest game to date. He finally gets KC at home with the fans, revenge, and weather to his advantage. Everybody wanted them coming into our house. Now, we have that opportunity. 

We have no excuses left if we let them come in and win.

well, we might have a *couple* of excuses, if we have no linebackers fit. <shrug>

15 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

While the Chiefs have a much better QB the Steeler's have much better play makers then KC.  I was always more afraid of Pittsburgh then KC because they play a certain way that keeps the game close so they can steal it at the end.

Steelers didn't have crap imo.   Steelers were the last team in, KC is going to be a much tougher game than Pittsburgh.

I agree with the previous post here,  Josh has to win this game against Mahomes in the playoffs. And he doesn't have the Ravens defense to carry him like Lamar does, he's going to have to be the one to do it. The thing is, he definitely can do it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.